dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Yes, go back a few pages, dspeed uploaded a non-cheat version or use the search function to search only this thread.

So, in the update download there's a couple of files missing that I've noticed so far. For the 3 some with Dasha and Antonina.
Git diffing is rubbish at times :/

Rumplewalrus

Jul 15, 2017
I have added the cheat from SOB_24_CCE into the "0.25 english ver without cheat qsp" posted a few page away.
I have tested it out and didn't see any problem for the moment.
I have added a 2 line of new cheat used for Antonina 3some event under Antonina cheat.
This technically works, but it's nowhere close to the full cheats.

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
This technically works, but it's nowhere close to the full cheats.
Yeah, that's not Xorgroth's translated QSP.
I would advise against using the qsp in terry175's post if you already play using Xorgroth's qsp. From the coding progress I've seen, 0.24 saves should carry over fairly smoothly if you just a wait for a proper release in the Translation Project thread.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I have added the cheat from SOB_24_CCE into the "0.25 english ver without cheat qsp" posted a few page away.
I have added a 2 line of new cheat used for Antonina 3some event under Antonina cheat.
Wow, that actually worked? Completely different variables between the two.
Since the name on files are tonya, it's goes in the tony file? Or dasha folder for because you named it dasha? I've copied it into both just to be sure :D
Dasha folder. 'Tonya' is a nickname for Dasha's mom, Antonina.
Yeah, Dasha's folder, was pretty late when I zipped that up.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I would advise against using the qsp in terry175's post if you already play using Xorgroth's qsp. From the coding progress I've seen, 0.24 saves should carry over fairly smoothly if you just a wait for a proper release in the Translation Project thread.
No.... saves does not carry over fairly smooth. It's because of the changes Avenger does from version to version that make saves more or less void. Adding new locations, characters and items is a recipe for a broken save right off the bat. I wish Avenger could been a bit more "save friendly" on his updates, but it is what it is.

Xorgroth's qsp is by far the best one to play with in regards of the English and less bugs and broken stuff though.

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
No.... saves does not carry over fairly smooth. It's because of the changes Avenger does from version to version that make saves more or less void. Adding new locations, characters and items is a recipe for a broken save right off the bat. I wish Avenger could been a bit more "save friendly" on his updates, but it is what it is.

Xorgroth's qsp is by far the best one to play with in regards of the English and less bugs and broken stuff though.
I defer to your experience with the game on how broken the saves are from version to version.
I've only played the version 0.24 CCE translated version; I agree 100%, Xorgroth's qsp makes the game worth playing.

But from the time I've spent poking around and contributing what I could to Xorgroth's code, I have high hopes for minimal disruptions.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Speaking of me, go get the updated version. Just posted it and try out the save updater, maybe there will be a "save friendly" update this time. I really need to start saving, so used to not saving.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Speaking of me, go get the updated version. Just posted it and try out the save updater, maybe there will be a "save friendly" update this time. I really need to start saving, so used to not saving.
Btw.... changing from the previous 0.25 qsp in the thread to yours. Will screw up any saves you had on the previous. Most npc characters outright got a hate status on you and lot of triggers count as not triggered and things like that. So those that want to play 0.25 with your qsp, should start over if they already started with the previous 0.25 in this thread. But, imho worth it :p

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
Btw.... changing from the previous 0.25 qsp in the thread to yours. Will screw up any saves you had on the previous. Most npc characters outright got a hate status on you and lot of triggers count as not triggered and things like that. So those that want to play 0.25 with your qsp, should start over if they already started with the previous 0.25 in this thread. But, imho worth it :p
As JoshuaTree has discovered, there is an issue with the SaveUpdater at the moment. Partly my fault as I didn't find a way to eliminate old variables till recently and now has come back to haunt me. I won't have time to look at this till tmrw.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh yeah, I was just thinking of my QSP updating the saves. Guess there might be an issue in the save updater, vicezealot is looking into it and well, I'm hunting down other bugs and poorly named buttons.
I don't even really bother looking other QSPs much unless I need to merge English parts.

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
sob25-NoCheat-Eng.qsp

Known issues:

No portraits on the phone page. Seems to be working outside of that.
As mentioned and for those that are following what I had said, I have added the cheat based CCE directly onto the translated "sob25-NoCheat-Eng.qsp" by dspeed, not onto Xorgroth version.

This version of the translated qsp retains all the original naming of the variable (in russia wording which I can only figure it out by the character shape) from the RUS version.

For Xorgroth translation, if I am not wrong, there is a lot of changes to the naming of the variable to english. Therefore, if you inter-use the QSP, you will see that the varaible (e.g. mood, attitude of a character) will change.
On the quality of translation, Xorgroth version is obviously superior. I can understand more on what and where the next step would be than the computer translated version which I normally had no sense where is the next step and being forced to open QSPGui to look into the code..

And I have just noticed that Xorgroth have just updated (16/9/18 1am) it's translation with CCE on his translation page. If anyone is new and is restarting the game, I will recommend that version

Reactions: trau de and dspeed

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
Hi guys, do any of you know to name of the actress "Galya",

She isn't in the walkthrough page, she's fun to chase though.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Check out @Xorgroth 's , and look for the CCE attachment. Just add as normal.
Think there is a bug in the "massage skills" with that one on current release. Started a new game with it, and regardless what I do the skill for the massage, just says "hands like hooks" which put you dead in the water on the Antonia path. It could be a display bug on the skill level, idk, will find out I guess.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I took a look at it with my qsp and can't seem to recreate the issue that Joshua had. Maybe I'll re-upload with the changes I've been doing over the night.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Just as a note, I'm going to start naming my versions something like QuicknDirty.

The purpose of them is to try and get an early as possible release out to stop the thread begging, let people see new content, and allow those who want to to start playing.

Myself and Xorgoth are aiming for different things. His is the superior QSP by every metric and he makes good translations and bug fixes. Mine is less quality but due to that can be put out quicker, it's really just a machine translated version of the RUS QSP then tested against common translation and importing bugs.

Mine isn't intended for any one to really start a full new game on top of. It's just so you can dive in quickly. Xorgoth seems to get his out within a few days of the release and that should be the file that people wait for if they're willing.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes