• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thats ok i worked it out by. The way there are a few girls that arent actually accessable via the faq menu for example arina an dasha both have now got sex scenes. Also with arina be at the school gym (i think once you meet her) at 13h and she will ask for a estcay if you have done her questline at glory star.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I am stuck with Arina.
Drinked tea lots of times and give lots of pills. But i am empty of pills and she continue to beg for more.
So I tryed to buy more pils with Brick but the option doesn't show.
I dont know what more to do.
Some help?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I am stuck with Arina.
Drinked tea lots of times and give lots of pills. But i am empty of pills and she continue to beg for more.
Some help?
I don't know about him running out of pills, but if you've got the Save Editor, you can just give yourself more.
Edit гг_экстази_кол-во to like 1000. That's your number of ecstasy pills.

The next trigger (I think) for her involves you being awake and in your house (nightclub may work as well) at 2am on Friday or Saturday morning. She will call you from jail. You may have needed to give her 3 or more pills that week for it to trigger (going from memory on all of this.. I dug through the code to find it).

Reactions: Bald Games

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
@ace_boogie ummm how to u use the University gym
The only use I have seen for the university gym (though I haven't gone through the code for this), is Alina. After you have the office job and get promoted, you find her in the warehouse. Once you have talked to her about tea, you can buy tea from that guy at the university (think you have to talk to him about it and then come back the next week to buy?). Once you drink tea with her a time or three, you can start giving her ecstasy pills (from Brick). Around here somewhere she starts appearing in the university gym at 1pm. Then in the hall at 2pm. In both cases, you can give her a pill and she will flash you. From what I can tell, it's just a way to get pills to her without having to spend an entire day at the office working.

Reactions: Bald Games

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The only use I have seen for the university gym (though I haven't gone through the code for this), is Alina. After you have the office job and get promoted, you find her in the warehouse. Once you have talked to her about tea, you can buy tea from that guy at the university (think you have to talk to him about it and then come back the next week to buy?). Once you drink tea with her a time or three, you can start giving her ecstasy pills (from Brick). Around here somewhere she starts appearing in the university gym at 1pm. Then in the hall at 2pm. In both cases, you can give her a pill and she will flash you. From what I can tell, it's just a way to get pills to her without having to spend an entire day at the office working.
Thanks l. Though a few posts up i managed to work it out. Though more info the better

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I finally achieve all the progress with arina and dasha but can't trigger the call scene with antonina.
Anyone know what to do for call scene?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I finally achieve all the progress with arina and dasha but can't trigger the call scene with antonina.
Anyone know what to do for call scene?
What call scene or are you talking about the random calls for picking dasha up?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The scenes i see in the unique npc folder. the scenes names are call sex / call 2 sex and so on. Never see these scenes after update.
I think it actually you call her. She is the only npcs phone that works in your phone menu

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
I am stuck with Arina.
Some help?
I think you can only buy them Monday (I do so on Monday 1am). You can always buy them again by resetting the day counter... as others have said, edit the save game and give yourself a whole lot of pills.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I have yet to encounter anyone in the gym but I have bought tea from Vova in the Hall at the University.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Hi
At the moment this is a fast work so there can be some bug in the cheats
On info pages you can add and remove stats
Left of date -- one day back; right if the date -- one day futer after page change will showed.
Same as time 1 hour
Reset will reset the day events.

If you find some bug drop me a letter i won't be fast but if i have time i will do it.
i have edited your qsp so if you want to improve it here is the file

what's fixed/changed
you don't need to change location to see the updates (hero and women stats)
you can change time/day and also arousal condition
also i have fixed the variable for skill massage

p.s. i believe that i have removed the pass (was 12345)

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
@dspeed I checked out the apartment. I don't have an issue with sleeping there.
There's a bug/change that when you run out of energy you can't enter the Business District to get in the apartment and have to go to home. Is that not present in your version?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@ace_boogie, an to everyone else here is a updated walkthrough, as proof, left sahsa out for now. working on complying all of her info off the blog now.

Last edited:
Reactions: pingwin

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There's a bug/change that when you run out of energy you can't enter the Business District to get in the apartment and have to go to home. Is that not present in your version?
I fixed it in the modded version. However, the unmodded has no changes to it

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes