ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I fixed the sleeping issue in the apartment when your energy is depleted in the modded file

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Hi
At the moment this is a fast work so there can be some bug in the cheats
On info pages you can add and remove stats
Left of date -- one day back; right if the date -- one day futer after page change will showed.
Same as time 1 hour
Reset will reset the day events.

If you find some bug drop me a letter i won't be fast but if i have time i will do it.
i have a question :) (or suggestions :p )
why don't you assign the loc variable so we can instantly see the changes ?
for example for money money+=100000 & gt $loc"
also for date/time why did you use -- ? why you don't use - for -hour and + for +hour
also for "stats" , add for example for arousal
exec:$gg[''Arousal''] -= 100 & gt''info_gg'',''gs_inv_show''"

Last edited:

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
i have a question :) (or suggestions :p )
why don't you assign the loc variable so we can instantly see the changes ?
for example for money money+=100000 & gt $loc"
also for date/time why did you use -- ? why you don't use - for -hour and + for +hour
also for "stats" , add for example for arousal
exec:$gg[''Arousal''] -= 100 & gt''info_gg'',''gs_inv_show''"
Why did you lock the QSP file with a password, though?
I wanted to comment out some of the audio files the games uses, because of some issue with the back-/forward slashes and the QSP not understanding where these files are.

Formerly 'geriatre'
Aug 22, 2016
Where can I find a walkthrough beside on the first page ?

There is so much stuff to do but it's difficult to figure out on your own with that translation and the variable names in russian

I edit the QSP to reduce the grind but it creates more problems, like Sasha not starting her quest because I locked her attitude at 1000 and it had to be below 450

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
where can i locate the save file of this game?
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s).

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Why did you lock the QSP file with a password, though?
I wanted to comment out some of the audio files the games uses, because of some issue with the back-/forward slashes and the QSP not understanding where these files are.
i didn't lock it :) the pass is 12345 and it was locked before (well i just didn't removed the pass)

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
i didn't lock it :) the pass is 12345 and it was locked before (well i just didn't removed the pass)
oh, well thanks for the pass anyway
i just don't get why the password is necessary. isn't the whole idea behind internet piracy to remove all locks and such?

Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s).
Thank you

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
v0.15 broke saves, if they are old they won't work.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
v0.15 broke saves, if they are old they won't work.
I'm not sure any older saves with Quest updates work, about every other thread I see on these games say its a restart. Why the cheats help so you can get over the grind and sort of back to where you were.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Where can I find a walkthrough beside on the first page ?

There is so much stuff to do but it's difficult to figure out on your own with that translation and the variable names in russian

I edit the QSP to reduce the grind but it creates more problems, like Sasha not starting her quest because I locked her attitude at 1000 and it had to be below 450
I found a good way to reduce the grind is to add a 1 to every += for the three mainstat, so I searched all of them modified it

1. ['Depravity']+= to ['Depravity']+=1
  2. ['Отношение_к_ГГ']+= to ['Отношение_к_ГГ']+=1
  3. ['Behavior']+= to ['Behavior']+=1
That way, it change +5 to +15, +50 to +150 etc... It reduce the grind, while still keeping some progression.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes