blooch

Aug 5, 2016
How do i progress after shuriks mom dancing on her bed?

whats the trigger for the mother wedding dress?

also where is the sister saturday night? is there anything to that?

Last edited:

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Is there any girls other than sasha that have their questline broke if you max affection through cheats?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do i progress after shuriks mom dancing on her bed?

whats the trigger for the mother wedding dress?

also where is the sister saturday night? is there anything to that?
1). that's it for shurik's mom
2). That ties into mom's normal quest and I think it ties in with how many times you fuck her but don't hold me to it
3). That's unknown but she sticks around the house around 18:00 on saturday when you complete her quest

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
1). that's it for shurik's mom
2). That ties into mom's normal quest and I think it ties in with how many times you fuck her but don't hold me to it
3). That's unknown but she sticks around the house around 18:00 on saturday when you complete her quest
Ace, you're the best. :eazyHype:

uryushin

Aug 23, 2016
Can show a capture of your standalone folder
my folder
i have a bug please

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
With Sasha, do I need to stand up to her and refuse giving her things (sort of like with Antonina) for her story to move on or do I just keep giving her energy drinks and money?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
With Sasha, do I need to stand up to her and refuse giving her things (sort of like with Antonina) for her story to move on or do I just keep giving her energy drinks and money?
Nah, that doesn't make a difference

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@ace_boogie I think @dspeed means if you run out of energy while in the city or anywhere you cannot travel to the apartment to sleep only back to your mothers house. On v0.14 you could

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes