wilt

Jun 4, 2017
Captura de pantalla (2).png
Well, i'm playing for about 1hr, what bugs did you found or?
The only one I found so far, i don't have the pictures on phone contacts, names only.. Uninstall, format c:\ (sarcasm)

You don't need it, only for devs, debug etc.
when you click on these parameters, an error message appears and it does not work well

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
It seems Kate/Katya is now broken? Even if I go to prom with her, I can't find her house in the Valley :/ Or am I forgetting a step?

Aside from that, thanks for the fast upload and translation and hell, even the cheat QSPs!
Kate is the girl you help at fitness center once you are maxed out on your physical condition. You can go to the prom party with either Sveta or Masha.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I'll try that order this time, whenever I click them nothing seemed to happen before. I have no memory of any "activator" from the last time I played this game, must be new or it's just been a while!
Did you rename the QSP you added to start.qsp?
What you need to do-> Download 0.23-> download update-> copy and overwrite on 0.23 folder-> download english /cheat qsp-> delete old start.qsp-> copy the new qsp-> rename it to start.qsp-> play with Son of a bitch.exe.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
View attachment 133237

when you click on these parameters, an error message appears and it does not work well
Oh, that one is broken in 0.23 too, never used that cheat.
On 0.23 you can change those stats from the settings/cheat option but in 0.24 cheat that one is not on, probably he used the simple cheat one not the one with flags etc.
  • sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment is his version applied on top of sknf v1 release (also added Flags link on the left menu for quick access).
  • sob23_en_mod_sknf1.zip: sknf's mod menu
1st has more cheats, flags, variable, items etc.
2nd.. the one from 0.24 as you know it.

Left complex cheat. 0.23
Right simple cheat. 0.24
cheat.png

pieter

Dec 4, 2016
Oh, that one is broken in 0.23 too, never used that cheat.
On 0.23 you can change those stats from the settings/cheat option but in 0.24 cheat that one is not on, probably he used the simple cheat one not the one with flags etc.

1st has more cheats, flags, variable, items etc.
2nd.. the one from 0.24 as you know it.

Left complex cheat. 0.23
Right simple cheat. 0.24
View attachment 133240
I've added flags and more cheats to this one

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I've added flags and more cheats to this one
Nice work mate.

If I do the translation, I usually just put out the simplest cheat file I can (hence stealing work from sknf) to get people playing as early as possible. I think this works well - the game gets played straight away and others can work with the cheat files they want to as the days go by then transfer the saves over.

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
does save from 0.23 work on 0.24? im getting bugs and restart or some event while* in 0.24 .. like masturbating at 20.00 assisst...

and aunt nina...
i pissed her off by rushing things out
and she is no longer available
do i need to do something as a "sry"?
or re-do the whole game?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
does save from 0.23 work on 0.24? im getting bugs and restart or some event while* in 0.24 .. like masturbating at 20.00 assisst...

and aunt nina...
i pissed her off by rushing things out
and she is no longer available
do i need to do something as a "sry"?
or re-do the whole game?
Well after I updated to latest version I started a new game then saved it and replaced the save file with the one from version 23, I am currently using the mod by .
Which mod are you using.

hagafa

Apr 21, 2017
oh it was the uni. thx
btw , I can't get sister to overhear MC having sex with mom, Mom's stats maxed out, do I need anything else or it totally random ?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes