CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
have do that but still no way to launch the game no place to click also dont know how to update I am not a pro of informatic.
You need to have the full game, i think you're trying to start the patch only without the full game.

Download 0.23, donwnload 0.24 update, copy/replace all the files from 0.24 to 0.23, put the eng qsp, start the game. The game folder should have like around 8.5 gb size

///
note put the 0.24 eng qsp not the 0.23 one.
this one

//
Or another explanation just got now, you're trying to start the game with another qsp player like qsp 570 or any other.
After you you did all the steps posted go to the main folder and double click on Son of a bitch.exe

///
Make a screenshot and post the picture here.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
ok will go try again but have already do that even also have tryed to play withaut the update and noting no russian words where to click just noting but thank you for the try.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
just have that no russian or english words where to click for launch.
not yet updated but also dont know to do that:(

upload_2018-8-6_11-58-53.png

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
You need to have the full game, i think you're trying to start the patch only without the full game.

Download 0.23, donwnload 0.24 update, copy/replace all the files from 0.24 to 0.23, put the eng qsp, start the game. The game folder should have like around 8.5 gb size

///
note put the 0.24 eng qsp not the 0.23 one.
this one

//
Or another explanation just got now, you're trying to start the game with another qsp player like qsp 570 or any other.
After you you did all the steps posted go to the main folder and double click on Son of a bitch.exe

///
Make a screenshot and post the picture here.
have worked now let's see how to cheat lol

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
This used to work fine for me but for whatever reason after re-downloading the game and applying the .24 update, nothing works. The game folder has a Son of a Bitch file to start the game in Russian, which just seems to be an "application", adding in any QSP file whether I remove that or not opens the game in the traditional QSP window but with no images or options (displays the broken image icon telling me something is broken). I can normally figure this out but that one has stumped me, ha.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I'll try that order this time, whenever I click them nothing seemed to happen before. I have no memory of any "activator" from the last time I played this game, must be new or it's just been a while!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes