• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
@pablitobiceps That's because you didn't delete the Russian qsp or you have more than 1 qsp's in the folder.
Should have only one, put the english and start the game, delete/backup the other qsp.

Should look like this.
12.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well there are a few updates, you can visit her in the park, at her work etc.. check the update_0_24\assets\standalone_content\pic\unique_npc\anastasia folder.

Reactions: Brucewills

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Added extension of the main branch events t.Nastey
- with her added to the event in the park
- with her added to the ytiya at work
- with her in the bedroom added events YY
- With her added to the event by the pool
- With her added events in the kitchen
- With her added events in the shower

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
unplayable no options on the start screen to can play, not in russian or english just no words to click only the title the version and the pictures, also dont know how to use and instal the patch making the game playable same problem discribed before:( some help will be apreciated.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
unplayable no options on the start screen to can play, not in russian or english just no words to click only the title the version and the pictures, also dont know how to use and instal the patch making the game playable same problem discribed before:( some help will be apreciated.
You copy the content of the patch into your game folder. You need the core game + the patch. Then make sure you only got 1 qsp file in the assets/standalone folder. I saw a link to a english qsp some posts back..

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Dang have tryed but can't do noting, beter forguet that game until someone upload one already ready to play version and not that things for pros of informatic. Or at last someone who can explain on a detailed way how to mood that thing.

Reactions: tossler

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
and it does not work very well I'll wait for the next
Well, i'm playing for about 1hr, what bugs did you found or?
The only one I found so far, i don't have the pictures on phone contacts, names only.. Uninstall, format c:\ (sarcasm)

Where do you put the
You don't need it, only for devs, debug etc.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
@tossler, you have two or more qsp files in standalone foloder, delete the rusian one and leave only the english one.
You need to have only one qsp file in that folder. The english one or the english with cheats.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
have do that but still no way to launch the game no place to click also dont know how to update I am not a pro of informatic.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
@tossler, you have two or more qsp files in standalone foloder, delete the rusian one and leave only the english one.
You need to have only one qsp file in that folder. The english one or the english with cheats.
Culay, thanks - you were right, but even after I deleted the other one and left only sob24ENG.qsp, it still gives the same error.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Try to rename the file.
Move/delete/backup eng qsp, start the game, should get an error, put the eng qsp back, start the game.
Btw there's 24 eng with cheats too, posted two or three pages back.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes