Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Added a rather complete (but not fully completed) save file to the OP.

If they start asking, send them there.

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
Problem I am having is not seeing husband move. Not sure if you have to see him next day as an exclusive event. Now she just keeps telling me she worries about his gambling. I was not sure if that ended the event current content.
I knew about the husband moving, but was not sure if I clicked through it on accident. Played and restarted this game so many times, I tend not to always read everything.
Did you go to her at 10 am on Sunday?

ladongfish

Apr 3, 2018
Ошибка!Локация: tech_bazhenaСтрока: 1981Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action!

I appear this error. can you help me?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone have a mega link of the game split into parts? I cannot download 7 gig at a single time unfortunately.

EDIT: nm, looks like mega lets me pause it and continue it at a later date.

lashante

Mar 25, 2018
With this type of game I

Are you kidding me. did you even look at the OP.
i found,dont be rude :) 1 more question, which one is lizaveta main chain? when u save her husband or when u let police to arrest? i let arrest and no new chain :( or maybe i missed anything?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Did you go to her at 10 am on Sunday?
Yes, but are you referring to sunday in relationship to bedding her?
As i noted won poker, returned money, reward sex. I am at end, should of chose sex or I missed something. Read that husband leaves, have not seen this. Is that related to the sex option? Is it set on a timer/ event ?

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
As i noted won poker, returned money, reward sex. I am at end, should of chose sex or I missed something. Read that husband leaves, have not seen this. Is that related to the sex option? Is it set on a timer/ event ?
After you win the final poker game, give ALL the money back to Anastasia and you get rewarded with first time sex with her. Wait another week and come back to her house on Sunday, and event with her husband leaving in a taxi should start.

Reactions: treshwx

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
The guy above wrote correctly, the next event begins with Umar, after you solve the problem with him (for this we go to the brick and ask about Umar, then we call and pay), then we return to the anastasia and get the second award.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
After you win the final poker game, give ALL the money back to Anastasia and you get rewarded with first time sex with her. Wait another week and come back to her house on Sunday, and event with her husband leaving in a taxi should start.

As I have stated several times... I am not getting this option, i have tried moving the week back and forward to no avail. May have to reset the entire event. I am beginning to suspect that it is one you have to hit at the exact date.

Question is the event with Brick random or is it timed vs the other events? I have gone to Brick 5 days in a row, just incase I missed the husband scene. Normal stuff, drinking etc.

Nov 14, 2017
Return full money, not half of it. Husband leaves next week. You go inside and talk with her . Then you can get the phone number from Brick.

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
Question is the event with Brick random or is it timed vs the other events? I have gone to Brick 5 days in a row, just incase I missed the husband scene. Normal stuff, drinking etc.
You only need to go to Brick to find out who is Umar and to get his phone number, so there is no need to go to him until after Anastasia's husband is gone. Try to keep playing another week, and try again.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I get that, not sure where the communication error is. I have run the poker scenerio multiple times and I can't trigger the Taxi. This is keeping me stuck. So I am trying to figure out what I am failing to do.
I went to Brick in case the taxi triggered and I just missed it.

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
I get that, not sure where the communication error is. I have run the poker scenerio multiple times and I can't trigger the Taxi. This is keeping me stuck. So I am trying to figure out what I am failing to do.
I went to Brick in case the taxi triggered and I just missed it.
after you got the first sex, go to her house at 18:00 pm on Monday there to appear an event with a taxi

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes