• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
What tool do you use to break up video files? One of my biggest pet peeves about this game is that Avenger uses some pretty dull scenes from Rachel Steele for the Aunt Nina stuff. My personal Rachel Steele archive is about 185 GB worth of content, and I'd like to re-do some (okay, pretty much all) of post-corruption scenes. As there's no real story tied to those events (pregnancy path aside), you can essentially use any video content you want.
I saw someone else had a suggestion as well, but I suggest Shotcut. Works on multiple platforms. Free.
I've been using it successfully to easily make clips for another game.
Let me know if you have problems - it's quite heavily used though, so Youtube has most things you might need.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock all the scenes with Vika?
I know I had a lot more scenes unlocked in my playthroughs of the previous version and there are a lot more scenes in the vika folder.
I've tried following the same paths I did before, cheating the variables and I've search the forums for vikia walkthroughs or tips. Can't find any actual walkthrough for that character. I'm stuck.
So far I've only been able to unlock the one sex scene by giving her dresses.
go to this link

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
go to this link
There is no information in that thread on how to unlock the rest of the scenes.
I have already done the gifting and massages several dozen times and the only scene available is the one you get for gifting more clothes.
That's why I'm asking here.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
There is no information in that thread on how to unlock the rest of the scenes.
I have already done the gifting and massages several dozen times and the only scene available is the one you get for gifting more clothes.
That's why I'm asking here.
There is info on the 3rd page.

Update on vika path, visit her at 18.00 in her apartment you can try to give her a massage if not then take her for a walk, visit her again at 23.00 and give her gifts perfume and clothes each night and soon you will be able to fuck her.

You will have to visit the shop in the city each day to get the clothes for vika.

Reactions: Black Xoul

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
There is info on the 3rd page.

QUOTE="Robbo, post: 889504, member: 19760"]Update on vika path, visit her at 18.00 in her apartment you can try to give her a massage if not then take her for a walk, visit her again at 23.00 and give her gifts perfume and clothes each night and soon you will be able to fuck her.

You will have to visit the shop in the city each day to get the clothes for vika.
Are you even reading my posts? I have done exactly that, but nothing new happens. I'm asking if anyone knows how to unlock all the scenes for vika or if anyone knows why I'm only getting the one scene for gifting clothes no matter how many times I repeat this.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
QUOTE="DarkEnergy, post: 890840, member: 307894"][/QUOTE]
Are you even reading my posts? I have done exactly that, but nothing new happens. I'm asking if anyone knows how to unlock all the scenes for vika or if anyone knows why I'm only getting the one scene for gifting clothes no matter how many times I repeat this.[/QUOTE]

I have read your post and I am trying to be helpful here in what I have done so far in the game, I am having no problems so far but I will ask are vikas stats high if not that might be one of your problems.

SOB VIKA.png VIKA2.png

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
QUOTE="DarkEnergy, post: 890840, member: 307894"]

I have read your post and I am trying to be helpful here in what I have done so far in the game, I am having no problems so far but I will ask are vikas stats high if not that might be one of your problems.

View attachment 121429 View attachment 121430
used sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment and set Sex variable to +1.
This unlocked most of the scenes, but not all and I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger this without cheats.

erik bombo

Jan 16, 2018
QUOTE="DarkEnergy, post: 890840, member: 307894"]
Are you even reading my posts? I have done exactly that, but nothing new happens. I'm asking if anyone knows how to unlock all the scenes for vika or if anyone knows why I'm only getting the one scene for gifting clothes no matter how many times I repeat this.[/QUOTE]

View attachment 121429 View attachment 121430 [/QUOTE]
have some savegame for us?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Cheers. Got the variables I needed from this.
There seems to be a missing scene, there is a bathroom scene in the vika folder that I can't find in-game.
Know if this is a one-time only scene?
found the missing scene. vikabathroom.png you have to be in her place around 09.30am.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Untitled.png Untitled2.png
Here is a save if anyone wants it, the only characters I am not currently screwing are circled in above screen shots .
Arina is available at Glorystar if you work there, have fun guys.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes