• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

erik bombo

Jan 16, 2018
Aunt Nina....

I can not progress any more ... she caught me masturbating, but she does not give more sequence no call came up she ... where does she appear to call her?

erik bombo

Jan 16, 2018
There is 2 talks... First bang mother in the morning at 9... sister interrupt and she and mother have a talk.

Next...
Keep bang the sister in the morning until mother spy on them. Then talk to mother. Then bang mother and the sister will spy. Then talk to sister. Then talk to mother... and a new talk will happen.

To trigger the 3some afterwards. Talk with sister in the kitchen about GMG. ... then repeat "go to mother" 3 times..
But the sister dont interrupt in the scene... What I do?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
What tool do you use to break up video files? One of my biggest pet peeves about this game is that Avenger uses some pretty dull scenes from Rachel Steele for the Aunt Nina stuff. My personal Rachel Steele archive is about 185 GB worth of content, and I'd like to re-do some (okay, pretty much all) of post-corruption scenes. As there's no real story tied to those events (pregnancy path aside), you can essentially use any video content you want.
VSDC Free Video Editor

FUckingin

Dec 24, 2017
Help. I play poker with Anastasia's husband 50,000 first. Then i can't find him to play poker next time. What Should I Do Next?

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
I seem to get the following error whenever I tried to go into Sasha's new house (clicking "go inside house"):

"Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!" Some help? Thank you.

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
When its happen? Day? Hour?
When you do picnic with sister in the park on sundays. After a while you can do "special picnic"... After that, you can go into your sisters room after midnight and fuck her. On weekends you can talk to her in the room, and then do the pull tits out (or something), then show her pictures from the picnic and fuck her. She will get mad at you, Give her a magazine, or some perfume and she accept your apology. Now you need to wait a week until next weekend, and you get an event, where you can beat up her boyfriend. Once you do that, she is yours, you can screw her anytime you want kinda.

Now you can do the sleep with mother in the morning at 9, and the sister will bang on the door...

erik bombo

Jan 16, 2018
When you do picnic with sister in the park on sundays. After a while you can do "special picnic"... After that, you can go into your sisters room after midnight and fuck her. On weekends you can talk to her in the room, and then do the pull tits out (or something), then show her pictures from the picnic and fuck her. She will get mad at you, Give her a magazine, or some perfume and she accept your apology. Now you need to wait a week until next weekend, and you get an event, where you can beat up her boyfriend. Once you do that, she is yours, you can screw her anytime you want kinda.

Now you can do the sleep with mother in the morning at 9, and the sister will bang on the door...
When I fight? In the bar?

vexx94

May 14, 2017
hey guys, i'm having a problem with aunt nina rape path.. after drugging and fucking her i got the call but the clonidride doesn't appear in the laptop. i am the only one who has this issue?

PS. changing the qsp doesn't seem to solve the problem

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes