Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Finally figured out how to put the spy camera in sisters room for alt path. After you meet alik in the park and take his money, you need to raise your sisters attitude, then talk to her in the kitchen about alik, then it lets you put it in her room.

Reactions: SamHaim

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
after you got the first sex, go to her house at 18:00 pm on Monday there to appear an event with a taxi
I played this game so many times, the only thing I cannot get right is the Anastasia's quest, I have even started a fresh game yet cannot seem to get the taxi event.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
What QSP are you all using for Anastasia's event anyways? Since they all different variables... Guess that's one downside to this game, so many QSPs. :p

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
sob22_en_mod_sknf_v1m. I'm wondering if it might have something to do with the stats for Anastasia, I might check it later.

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
sob22_en_mod_sknf_v1m. I'm wondering if it might have something to do with the stats for Anastasia, I might check it later.
Taxi and on Anastasia events are part of 0.23 version only. Is that version you listed correct one?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, like Rusty11 mentioned the 0.22 version doesn't have the Taxi event the only thing you can get in the 0.22 release is wanting sex after you win the final poker event with her husband. Just that one scene and nothing else.

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
I have anastasia events since I play Russian games, I'm Russian so in this sense it's easier for me

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Taxi and on Anastasia events are part of 0.23 version only. Is that version you listed correct one?
:mad:I am so kicking myself at the moment for not realising that I was using a mod from v22:coldsweat:
Thanks & for noticing that.

Reactions: Xorgroth

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Where do you geget a complete walkthrough of this game?
There is not a complete walkthrough for this game, there is individual walkthrough's for each character which you will find here .

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Yeah, like Rusty11 mentioned the 0.22 version doesn't have the Taxi event the only thing you can get in the 0.22 release is wanting sex after you win the final poker event with her husband. Just that one scene and nothing else.
yes I have .23 I started this game before we got this nice thread with all the mods. I at one point had the qsp titles translated, but lost them. So not interested in digging around the editor. I actually started this game befor Quacker started fixing saves. I am fully aware of how the game works and the versions. The only potential mod issue I could see is I am using .22mod. I don't like the current .23 mods. Just not sure that would stop the taxi from triggering.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
yes I have .23 I started this game before we got this nice thread with all the mods. I at one point had the qsp titles translated, but lost them. So not interested in digging around the editor. I actually started this game befor Quacker started fixing saves. I am fully aware of how the game works and the versions. The only potential mod issue I could see is I am using .22mod. I don't like the current .23 mods. Just not sure that would stop the taxi from triggering.
Because the 0.22 version of the game doesn't have the taxi event for Anastasia's husband coded into it. It's a feature of the 0.23 release only that's why it won't trigger for you. I mean you can have the 0.23 game files but if you're using the 0.22 mod then none of those 0.23 files will be seen by the 0.22 QSP.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Using .22mod would stop taxi event as soon as I put the .23mod in place Boom taxi event quest started.

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
This have probably been asked a lot, but i cant load the save, on the main page. Ive tried to put it into my quest navigator folder, but when i lauch the game, i cant load the save

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
This have probably been asked a lot, but i cant load the save, on the main page. Ive tried to put it into my quest navigator folder, but when i lauch the game, i cant load the save
It will have it's own randomly generated folder inside of "Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\" For instance I play several QSP games so have a few folders that have random letters and numbers. Just have to figure out which one it is. Also make sure it's the load button if you've done that, the gui shows load and download as the same.

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
It will have it's own randomly generated folder inside of "Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\" For instance I play several QSP games so have a few folders that have random letters and numbers. Just have to figure out which one it is. Also make sure it's the load button if you've done that, the gui shows load and download as the same.
i Have tried to that, but in my questnavigator folder i have two folder, both with long sequences of numbers and letters, but neither of them seems to be for this game. I have tried to put the 1.sav in both of them, but the game wont load them

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
i Have tried to that, but in my questnavigator folder i have two folder, both with long sequences of numbers and letters, but neither of them seems to be for this game. I have tried to put the 1.sav in both of them, but the game wont load them
Did you start the game and make a save before you tried to load an old savegame? Because the "correct" folder won't be there if you haven't already saved once.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes