Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You do realize that the "clean up" these guys are doing are things that break from the hacks and translations that they add themselves. The original Russian version isn't broken. And if Avenger wanted to be coding in English then he'd already be doing so.
I wouldnt go that far, the russian game has missing links and stuff all over the place.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I wouldnt go that far, the russian game has missing links and stuff all over the place.
Okay, I should rephrase and say the changes being discussed were related to the user changes. I don't actually the play Russian version and can't state to its accuracy one way or another.

The point was more to the fact that "repairs" are being done in an English version of the file. Not so useful as a replacement when the developer isn't creating in English.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Does someone have an Save for 0.20 ? doesnt need to be far ahead, just the usual beginning stuff, although i wouldn't mind something almost finished.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
3- Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post if your are wanting to play in english
4- Run "Son of Bitch.exe" to play game
So i dont understand wich of 7 files in OP to download to translate game to Englesh?
Is the "start.gsp" one i need?
If you want to play in English, replace the original (russian) start.qsp file with a qsp file that has _Eng_ in the name.

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
will SuperCheatMod_19 work correctly with sob v0.20 ?
or better wait for 20version of the cheat?
upd. i need russian version of cheast, like that start_ru_mod_sknf. tried make for myself, but vainly

Last edited:

highlander00

May 15, 2017
v0.20 in RUS is out yeah.
No ENG Translated QSP out atm.
Here is Paz's 0.20 Eng QSP file, with both the FAQ cheat menu and SK's super-menu cheats copied over from 0.19. I have not tested the FAQ cheat menu, but I used the super-menu yesterday for hours and the only issue that it has is the affection-modifier doesn't work. To compensate for that, I maxed out affection in the qsp itself for all characters except Sasha, for obvious reasons. For those jonesing for a SoB fix asap, here ya go until a more prim and proper cheat QSP gets posted. Oh and I had to upload to a site cause this site's file upload kept giving me errors, for some reason.

Here's one if you want...

Reactions: fridde

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Here is Paz's 0.20 Eng QSP file, with both the FAQ cheat menu and SK's super-menu cheats copied over from 0.19. I have not tested the FAQ cheat menu, but I used the super-menu yesterday for hours and the only issue that it has is the affection-modifier doesn't work. To compensate for that, I maxed out affection in the qsp itself for all characters except Sasha, for obvious reasons. For those jonesing for a SoB fix asap, here ya go until a more prim and proper cheat QSP gets posted. Oh and I had to upload to a site cause this site's file upload kept giving me errors, for some reason.

Just to let you know, the size limit for attachments is 10MB. Your file is 10.7MB, hence the error.

Thanks for the upload!

mrchota

Sep 16, 2017
i am just a noob , and recently started downloading this games and playing them please don't hate me for asking this question but i have to ask it

i can't seem to start the game in english , i replace the start.qsp file in that standalone assets folder but the game starts in russian , can i get help please

. edit : i figured it out lol

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Alright you pervy people, the download thread is offically updated to .20. It doesn't have a .20 full game link. At this current time it's just simply takes too much time. For the time being, just download the update and full game (if needed). Quacker, skantanafao, and Kinnerman collaborated on the cheat mod. It features a save updater and the name input for people that wants to change their name. As of now there isn't an alt_mod but it's on the way. Also, this updates doesn't feature a lot of new material so don't expect too much. Sidenote: I uploaded the qsp files in the post since most (especially newcomers) totally ignore the OP in the download thread

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes