• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Whenever this thread gets updated I get excited thinking the v.20 cheat qsp is out

Shit, I'm contributing to it myself

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Whenever this thread gets updated I get excited thinking the v.20 cheat qsp is out

Shit, I'm contributing to it myself
Indeed, I am the same, and now i have given someone else false hope..... feels good to have power doesn't it?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Why dont you guys just take .19 cheat and just bring the cheats to .20? It may be missing new characters but overall it should still work

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Why dont you guys just take .19 cheat and just bring the cheats to .20? It may be missing new characters but overall it should still work
That's what's usually done, tbh. But sometimes file names have been changed, or something like that. They have to check everything before they upload. And for myself? I often tend to add extra cheats etc, afterward. Already VERY grateful some in here do so much of the base work. Just awesome! :eazyHype:

MrMystery

Nov 2, 2016
Can I get the 0.17 update? mine is at 0.16. I got 0.18 and 0.19 and having 0.17 would save me a few hours of downloading

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
How to do that?
Can use "QGen" to edit .qsp files. What he's suggesting ... is copy/paste all the "cheat" folders and paste them into v0.20 QSP file. But I wouldn't suggest doing this, if you don't really know what you're doing. A) Not all v0.19 files have such seperate (and well oganized) folders/commands. B) Simple copy/paste doesn't always work (and that's where "knowing what you're doing" comes in).

For "QGen"? :)

Reactions: ozzbrain

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Sorry, I added that link later on. More of that in "Tools and Tutorials" section! :)

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Here is Paz's 0.20 Eng QSP file, with both the FAQ cheat menu and SK's super-menu cheats copied over from 0.19. I have not tested the FAQ cheat menu, but I used the super-menu yesterday for hours and the only issue that it has is the affection-modifier doesn't work. To compensate for that, I maxed out affection in the qsp itself for all characters except Sasha, for obvious reasons. For those jonesing for a SoB fix asap, here ya go until a more prim and proper cheat QSP gets posted. Oh and I had to upload to a site cause this site's file upload kept giving me errors, for some reason.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Okay, so 0.20 is on the horizon, and probably out in machine translated English with cheats in 2/3 days or so?

I was planning to take on the mammoth task of personally manually translating the Engrish (Machine translated Russian to English) to actual English. Might fix the start menu too, it's not much work to make some quick graphics in Photoshop.

Anyway, I can only assume nobody would mind an actual English version right?
I don't plan to change any stats or anything, only the text.

Please let me know if for some reason I should not be doing this?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Okay, so 0.20 is on the horizon, and probably out in machine translated English with cheats in 2/3 days or so?

I was planning to take on the mammoth task of personally manually translating the Engrish (Machine translated Russian to English) to actual English. Might fix the start menu too, it's not much work to make some quick graphics in Photoshop.

Anyway, I can only assume nobody would mind an actual English version right?
I don't plan to change any stats or anything, only the text.

You would be elevated to godhood if you do that. But that would be an tremendous task. But if you decide to do it and need help just let me know, would love to help. I don't speak Russian but for the majority of the machine translated text that shouldn't be a problem.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
You would be elevated to godhood if you do that. But that would be an tremendous task. But if you decide to do it and need help just let me know, would love to help. I don't speak Russian but for the majority of the machine translated text that shouldn't be a problem.
Well, I have my ideas for my own QSP game I'd try and make in 2018, what better way to get well and deeply familiar with how Qgen works and such? Yeah, it's a big task, but I will just take it a step at a time. Not sure what works better, translating per stage or per char (npc) or per location, so will take some time to gather some speed.

It will be my way to contribute to the community that has given me so much. If I figure out how the work can be divided without causing a lot of time wastage, I will be sure to put an appeal out there. But I assumed I'd be doing this solo, so it's all good either way. I love the game, and I'm kind of done with fucking cancer instead of doggy, just saying.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Other than the fact you should value your sanity? Joke aside, it might be a huge pain, even if you translate the dictionary instead of the QSP itself (which is what you should be doing imho if you decide to venture there, in order to be future-proof).
We're talking about ~50k strings (maybe 40k if you exclude variables/names/one-word strings), much of which relies on going back and forth in-game or viewing specific events because context is not always apparent.

If you do decide to take up on the task and clean up even a fraction of it, all the more respect to you.

Reactions: M$hot

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Well, I have my ideas for my own QSP game I'd try and make in 2018, what better way to get well and deeply familiar with how Qgen works and such? Yeah, it's a big task, but I will just take it a step at a time. Not sure what works better, translating per stage or per char (npc) or per location, so will take some time to gather some speed.

It will be my way to contribute to the community that has given me so much. If I figure out how the work can be divided without causing a lot of time wastage, I will be sure to put an appeal out there. But I assumed I'd be doing this solo, so it's all good either way. I love the game, and I'm kind of done with fucking cancer instead of doggy, just saying.
Easiest would be to translate per qsp entry. Like park/tech nina/university etc, and not editing the links just the displayed text.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes