• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
okay buddy thanks for clarifying it for me
so you assume that developer is lying in the first place?
No, what Avenger says is technically right. It's just a misinterpretation of what the continuation was. What he saying is the that you're able to move into Lena and Olga apartment and Vika shows up once you get Sveta pregnant. Those things exist in the Russian version if you play far enough

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yep boogies right i tested through lenas apartment way. Its a bit tricky to trigger but you can. An instead of fucking lena youbtake the noble option to begin it.... btw not really any scenes yet

Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
Yep boogies right i tested through lenas apartment way. Its a bit tricky to trigger but you can. An instead of fucking lena youbtake the noble option to begin it.... btw not really any scenes yet
No, what Avenger says is technically right. It's just a misinterpretation of what the continuation was. What he saying is the that you're able to move into Lena and Olga apartment and Vika shows up once you get Sveta pregnant. Those things exist in the Russian version if you play far enough
okay thanks you two , it was at least reassuring to know the game is still in further development
btw did you know the usual update schedule for the this game?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hello is there a way to DL this with torrent with good seed or with IDM in around 7 days with pause resume option?
sorre cuz i cant DL it in normal time my net is limited

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
okay thanks you two , it was at least reassuring to know the game is still in further development
btw did you know the usual update schedule for the this game?
He alternates updates every month between Big Kuyash and Son of A Bitch. He just released an update for BK so the update for this game will probably be around this same time in September or early October

Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
He alternates updates every month between Big Kuyash and Son of A Bitch. He just released an update for BK so the update for this game will probably be around this same time in September or early October
Is there any english Version for Big Kuyash?
I wanna try that game

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
umm... isnt this suppose to be eng? why am i still downloaded the russain virsion
The qsps that are attached the opening post of this thread there are english ones read the info about attachments just above the attachments.... the start menu is in russian since they are images not text. So the first button starts the game the second one loads a save file.... p.s please read OPs before or previous posts if unsure. I and many others have answered this multiple times.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Dashwin

Jun 18, 2017
I got Sveta pregnant, but after I agreed to rent a place for her, I couldn't find the new apartment. It used to be right next to her old apartment, but now there's nothing next door. Anyone knows what happened?

M

murkamk1

I have the 0.17 and want to update to 0.19 but don't have the 0.18. If anybody has it can you share or upload please?

vvvvth

Jul 17, 2017
this post say "Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post if your are wanting to play in english" but i can't find which file in the post to download

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes