Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Hey Someone have the walkthrough of 0.19 to download?
As the game is progressive so is the massive walk through plow through all these peoples hard work and like the content you use please showing manners

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I dont want to open a word to copy that all... But fine i do...
The people who provided all those walkthroughs are many its simple to copy paste what you need into notepad so whats the issue?
The word walkthough was made by the code on this site abreviating and marginalising the link code standard practice on good forums

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Pritam

Jul 11, 2017
I am new here. First after extracting the download file getting corrupt message for four files. Kindly share these.
Son of a bitch 0.19\assets\standalone_content\pic\unique_npc\elsa\collect_suck.webm
standalone_content\pic\unique_npc\lizaveta\call_gg_sex_w_vova_side_ass.webm
standalone_content\pic\unique_npc\lizaveta\teach_sex_fuck_side.webm
standalone_content\pic\unique_npc\sister\kitchen_fuck_2.webm

After sharing these four file. How I play this no. What I have to download?

Larcosa

May 16, 2017
Do I paste this qsp into the standalone folder: 27101_sob_19_en_alt_mod

Then go back and run the game?

Not sure how to get English :) Sorry for the silly question

Edit: Figured it out sorry! Didnt know the main page would stay untranslated.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Clearly my instructions on the front page aren't as clear and concise as they should be so does anybody have any suggestions on how to improve instructions

Reactions: Burt

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Clearly my instructions on the front page aren't as clear and concise as they should be so does anybody have any suggestions on how to improve instructions
extract from this op of muttdoggys
Code:
Instructions: The game is built with the Quest Navigator QSP which uses the Awesomium Engine. So make sure there is only ONE .qsp in the assets/standalone_content folder.
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "AngelsAndDemons.exe" to start playing with the Russian language version.
3- For the English version, download the English qsp.
- Back up, zip or move the Russian qsp (Angels&Demons.qsp) in the assets/standalone_content folder. 
- Extract the English qsp and put into the same folder as the Russian version - assets/standalone_content. It has the same name as the Russian version.
- Double check to make sure there is only ONE .qsp in the assets/standalone_content folder. 
- Now click on "AngelsAndDemons.exe" to start playing.
basically a modified version of that, im not in anyway trying to tell you how to do you job.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Ace_boogie's version in the OP is fine IMHO. However the one proposed by Quacker is more detailed. It's probably worth a try.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
TBH guys claiming to be new because your too fucking lazy or dumb to use the thread search or step by step info on the first page is stunning

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Or they don't understand the guide. When I started to play qsp-games, I had the same problems. Did not know anything about qsp and a lot of problems to understand the guide, because it is written in a foreign language...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes