xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
being confused... I have read the general and special walkthroughs and each woman is ready to seduced (individually)... but if I want to play in a continuous timing strategy I ran into walls... so is there a solution which woman has to be seduced before going on? ... like Nina before starting university or dasha before sasha... I have seen complete saves (but my guessing is, that many changes had been done via qsp-editor)... I am looking for a way to play it (mostly)...

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
being confused... I have read the general and special walkthroughs and each woman is ready to seduced (individually)... but if I want to play in a continuous timing strategy I ran into walls... so is there a solution which woman has to be seduced before going on? ... like Nina before starting university or dasha before sasha... I have seen complete saves (but my guessing is, that many changes had been done via qsp-editor)... I am looking for a way to play it (mostly)...
Nobody is time related. Maybe the teacher and the director but if you don't get them the first year of school it will always be the next year or the year after that

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
you are right in the long view of the game... but knowing what is possible I thought ALL might be possible to the end of the year... but I found my mistake in (logical) playing... the clue is not thinking in time but thinking in places... which triggers are related at special locations and what had to be done there... if you divide the characters to gym, university, shop and so on then you will find out which characters has to be done before going on with others without much cheating... looks as if the sentence... being at the right time at the right location is truth even in gaming

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
you are right in the long view of the game... but knowing what is possible I thought ALL might be possible to the end of the year... but I found my mistake in (logical) playing... the clue is not thinking in time but thinking in places... which triggers are related at special locations and what had to be done there... if you divide the characters to gym, university, shop and so on then you will find out which characters has to be done before going on with others without much cheating... looks as if the sentence... being at the right time at the right location is truth even in gaming
If you try to play without the cheats I don't see how its possible since you will run out of energy, time, before the end of the year if want all of the girls within the first 6 months. Many, sure, but without the time/energy/money/gift cheats its hard to get them all before then.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
If you try to play without the cheats I don't see how its possible since you will run out of energy, time, before the end of the year if want all of the girls within the first 6 months. Many, sure, but without the time/energy/money/gift cheats its hard to get them all before then.
Does it ever hit you then that it was never meant to be played that way? The overall goal is most definitely not to 'collect' all and everyone in a single playthrough - if that is a personal goal its ok but not the core idea of the game itself otherwise it would have taken that into consideration.
The best games are those that one takes up again to play again and try something different in that playthrough.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
not quoting some answers - each has it own right (vision) how to play the game... for me, cheating is usefull, to know, what is possible and (in rare situations) to help the intended game-mechanic to (from the author/progammers-view) to come to a playable end... but I have fun to look at other ways, too... like playing several variants of chessgame for the fun, to use my brain to solve situations... cheats will show me, if my ideas are possible and shorten the many ways to walk around a problem otherwise not being solved, at... my signature is, what I want to life... problems are good (as challenges), but solutions will be the winner, always...

and this (to some degree) I find in this game... it is a challenge, if you want to have the max progress in a given time... playing it in the long view (meaning for years at the gaming-clock) will give it, too... but much more challenge to shorten the ways - and yes... one can only do so much in 24 hours without going back in time... but with a masterplan (not an unlimeted powered-cock) it should be possible... not in 6 month... but... (open end)

and all are answering are sharing some of the fun, too... or they won't be here reading and active contributing to the fun in playing

so my ultimative thanks are going to this forum and the author of this game... not wasted time... and this is one of my best compliments I have to offer....

have fun in playing, modding and sharing your thoughts

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
But most of them are 1 - 1,5k for job... and its pretty rare to get those photo sesions from Antonina.
since there are many ways, that other NPC are working for you ( Luda with her massage at home, glory weeks if you become one of its "managers") you will earn much money without doing it yourself... and with going on the rewards will become more and more better.... or will you challenge the author of this game to pay like 2.000.000 rubles for an appartment?... and given the reality it would be cheap... (look at the real worth of rubles)... but since the game-mechanic has it, that you have lot to do for this sum it should be possible, too... and it is

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I finally added the alt mod file. It's not up to date with the other qsp files but it does go with 0.19. I made quite a bit of changes to it. It's also buggy as fuck due to not having all of the QOL fixes quacker, kinnerman, and skatanafao made.
  • You and Shurik can fuck mom in the alt quest and be able to fuck her on a regular basis
  • You can still meet aureilus whether you choose to swing or not
  • You can still reach the betrayal quest with antonina whether you choose to have a relationship or friends with benefits
  • Stripped out the event were Marina would have to leave due to her pregnancy
  • Stripped out the interference of Marina when trying to invite Dasha to the apartment
  • You can do Aunt Nina alt quest even if you've already got her to give you a handjob

Last edited:

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I finally added the alt mod file. It's not up to date with the other qsp files but it does go with 0.19. I made quite a bit of changes to it
  • You and Shurik can fuck mom in the alt quest and be able to fuck her on a regular basis
  • You can still reach the betrayal quest with antonina whether you choose to have a relationship or friends with benefits
  • Stripped out the interference of Marina when trying to invite Dasha to the apartment
  • You can due Aunt Nina alt quest even if you've already got her to give you a handjob
Thanks gonna pop over and download it now.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I finally added the alt mod file. It's not up to date with the other qsp files but it does go with 0.19. I made quite a bit of changes to it
  • You can due Aunt Nina alt quest even if you've already got her to give you a handjob
Thanks! Does this include the "supercheatmod" ?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes