gfw

Mar 21, 2017
Here the videos i was talking about there still basically the same scenes just a lil different there on my mega already. Tell me when youve download the files and ill remove the link.

Can I try your videos?? :)

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there some way to be on the alt. path for mom but still have the scenes for the noprmal route ?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hope its worth 9 GB DL cuz take alot time for me to dl it just hope atleast its not just 10GB of pics i know its not like xstory but hope its not a slide show
cuz theres no pics about this game in its OP

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
where did you find those? those looked like clips from the same video as the one in the game

bdger1664

Aug 21, 2017
I seem to have a problem with clicking on locations where there are more than 4 options in one location such as the city, I can only see the first 4 locations on the right hand side, those being "the rest", "the park", "sports complex" & "unvir".
I know there is at least the shopping centre and the business centre that I can't see.
Does any one know how I can view the extra options?

bdger1664

Aug 21, 2017
I seem to have a problem with clicking on locations where there are more than 4 options in one location such as the city, I can only see the first 4 locations on the right hand side, those being "the rest", "the park", "sports complex" & "unvir".
I know there is at least the shopping centre and the business centre that I can't see.

Reactions: Heraki

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
You scroll the mouse :)
The sidebar is scrollable, although it has no indication about it.

Reactions: bdger1664

Chilun

Aug 30, 2017
When I open the game, a pop-up download constantly thwarts me from playing the game. Anyone know what to do?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
When I open the game, a pop-up download constantly thwarts me from playing the game. Anyone know what to do?
Let me guess it says input name.... hmmmm... i made that so you the player can have a custom name

Chilun

Aug 30, 2017
Let me guess it says input name.... hmmmm... i made that so you the player can have a custom name
Actually when I opened the game in Russian text, there is a download pop-up called "proxy". This pop-up always want me to download the file called "proxy" on Chrome. In addition, I'm not sure how to replace the Russian text to English text like the picture you uploaded. Do you have a step-by-step guide for replacing Russian files with the English files under the link you posted?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Actually when I opened the game in Russian text, there is a download pop-up called "proxy". This pop-up always want me to download the file called "proxy" on Chrome. In addition, I'm not sure how to replace the Russian text to English text like the picture you uploaded. Do you have a step-by-step guide for replacing Russian files with the English files under the link you posted?
Well the start menu is in russian since they are images not text, and the all you need to do is read the OP, has all the relevant information you should need, and that is unusual to need a proxy no one esle has that problem

Reactions: Chilun
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes