Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pooperscoop

Mar 12, 2017
Doing great work my man, figured i should mention that on the new character galya your cheat version gives a black screen of death as soon as you progress to the first sex scene with the couple @ 20 in their apartment, something that doesn't happen the basic no cheat machine trans. Otherwise fantastic

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Doing great work my man, figured i should mention that on the new character galya your cheat version gives a black screen of death as soon as you progress to the first sex scene with the couple @ 20 in their apartment, something that doesn't happen the basic no cheat machine trans. Otherwise fantastic
Yeah, I didn't do a play through until tonight. The folder for Stas was wrong, will be fixed in the updated cheat version here soon.
For now if you want to skip to being cucked, sadly that's what the scene is. In the CCE version go to, the Quick Menu in settings, click the first option, first entry is tech_galya and second on is watch_sex_first_start then go back to FAQ menu and click on the one under Quick Menu.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Nevermind, I decided to upload the fix as it is currently. It's for both versions CE and CCE.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

processer

Dec 2, 2017
Which Rada cheat is broken? And did you update to latest version that I posted? I see her menu is a little off screen but they all seem to work.
Yes, I downloaded the 0.39 CCE, but find out that I can't enter some npc's cheat like Happy, Eugene, Kate, Light, and Aurelius..etc.

They all show locations not found, so I am sure they are caused by the difference of location's name in my case.
But I can't find the root cause that why $character[i1] show the name Happy not Rada or Eugene not Eugenia.

processer

Dec 2, 2017
Yes, I downloaded the 0.39 CCE, but find out that I can't enter some npc's cheat like Happy, Eugene, Kate, Light, and Aurelius..etc.

They all show locations not found, so I am sure they are caused by the difference of location's name in my case.
But I can't find the root cause that why $character[i1] show the name Happy not Rada or Eugene not Eugenia.

Sorry, I found out what happens in my case.
I use the old 0.24 save and change the qsp to your 0.24 CCE version, then error happens.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I've been using CCE for the past couple of versions of SOB and loving it even if the cheat side of things hasn't quite kept up for the cleaner button descriptions alone. ( No more do I choose the top go or the bottom go button ) I have to say that 0.3.9 feels like a step back in terms of character cheats instead of forward. Some of the variables for the PC like fight and massage skills just disappeared and I liked the flexibility of going into chars for most things then switching over to people cheats for a more in depth look into some things like character chains and associated variables.
Anyway, thanks Xorgroth (and other contributers) for all the work on the CCE editions.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I've been using CCE for the past couple of versions of SOB and loving it even if the cheat side of things hasn't quite kept up for the cleaner button descriptions alone. ( No more do I choose the top go or the bottom go button ) I have to say that 0.3.9 feels like a step back in terms of character cheats instead of forward. Some of the variables for the PC like fight and massage skills just disappeared and I liked the flexibility of going into chars for most things then switching over to people cheats for a more in depth look into some things like character chains and associated variables.
Anyway, thanks Xorgroth (and other contributers) for all the work on the CCE editions.
I'll add in some more stuff, so you can customize them. Currently I mainly just uploaded it since the Galya path was broken and I haven't made split builds for testing/release channels yet. Though was planning on getting the character pictures back for some of them, adding more cheats, etc. Adding characters to the old char menu is a pain at the moment, which is the main reason I removed it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what are the difference between yours 0.24 and avengers 0.24eng
that aren't online yet

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
what are the difference between yours 0.24 and avengers 0.24eng
that aren't online yet
Other than the generally much better English translation throughout some of the game, not much. It's still a WIP, so it's not all translated but at least there's less bending over cancer and I try to keep the char names consistent. So you're not wondering who Glad, Happy, Parliament is aka Rada.

Kr.Szabex

Sep 22, 2017
HI Guys!
Is anybody noticed that, if you useing this mod, it1s messes up the Attitudes towards the MC( everybody hate you)!
Resets the Behaviors and the departivity on some characters(MOm, Nina, Kate on my end).
And the Mom and Happy cheats are broken, location not found or someting( not and expert in QSP)
So if somebody have an idea to bypass the issue I would thank it!( save editor not working)
Thanks Guys

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
HI Guys!
Is anybody noticed that, if you useing this mod, it1s messes up the Attitudes towards the MC( everybody hate you)!
Resets the Behaviors and the departivity on some characters(MOm, Nina, Kate on my end).
And the Mom and Happy cheats are broken, location not found or someting( not and expert in QSP)
So if somebody have an idea to bypass the issue I would thank it!( save editor not working)
Thanks Guys
Well I'm using the SOB_24_CCE version and I have not come across any problems with it, what version are you using.

Kr.Szabex

Sep 22, 2017
Well I'm using the SOB_24_CCE version and I have not come across any problems with it, what version are you using.
I' guessing the lates.. I took it from the first page of this thread.
And the latest 0.24 base game
Thanks..

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i think it's only happen if you use an old save
cos i started a new game with this latest mod
and both mom and nina works
also the QSPSaveEditor_0.2.1 works for me +
so again probably cause of an old save

Reactions: Kr.Szabex

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yes, if you use an old save or one from from a different mod. Then it won't work on the new version since it has different variables. QSP engine sucks at updating saves to new versions.

Reactions: Kr.Szabex

Kr.Szabex

Sep 22, 2017
Yes, if you use an old save or one from from a different mod. Then it won't work on the new version since it has different variables. QSP engine sucks at updating saves to new versions.
Thanks!
Old save file caused it...
With a fresh start it works smoothly

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I expect some people will hate this release but was becoming a pain to translate vars, figure out what they were for, then go back and edit them. All my saves have to be redone now though, changes are listed in the same spot as always.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes