Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kurf85

Jul 5, 2017
Well, I played through it and it triggered for me. It's kind of annoying though, basically you have to play poker with her husband quite a few times at least 7 times until you get the option to only refuse, then ask for his wife. He'll throw you out of the house, then talk to Anastasia a few times throughout the week. At her shop and at home, not sure if it's required but it's what I did.
Then the following Sunday around 10am if you have 200,000r the husband will agree to the terms and you can play him again. Win and it will trigger the first sex scene with Anastasia, if you chose the Lust path that's the only scene you'll get. If you chose Love then get the scene and talk to her throughout the week again, I had maybe a bug here but not sure, the following Sunday I played the Husband again and got the same first sex scene, then the following Monday I went to her house after work and it triggered the husband leaving scene. Then you have to talk to Brick, get the number for Umar, talked to him and pay him off then you can have sex with Anastasia whenever.
I can have sex with Anastasia whenever i want. But according to the guide posted by treshwx. There is an option to sleep with Anastasia during the night. Much like Antonina. And treshwx said, that it must be from the translation side of things. Because on Russian version there is an option to sleep with Anastasia after 0000hours.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I can have sex with Anastasia whenever i want. But according to the guide posted by treshwx. There is an option to sleep with Anastasia during the night. Much like Antonina. And treshwx said, that it must be from the translation side of things. Because on Russian version there is an option to sleep with Anastasia after 0000hours.
If you're on the love path it should trigger that event. Only after you've done everything else I posted previously. These QSPs have different variables than the ones posted in the General Discussion thread. I might look again to see if it's affected in this project though.

kurf85

Jul 5, 2017
Rorcyn found and fixed the problem. Simply change the $gg['Состояние'] < 100 to $gg['Condition'] < 100 in line 253 of location: home_anastasia and the sleep with her for Anastasia will appear.

I am using the CCE version.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Rorcyn found and fixed the problem. Simply change the $gg['Состояние'] < 100 to $gg['Condition'] < 100 in line 253 of location: home_anastasia and the sleep with her for Anastasia will appear.

I am using the CCE version.
Ah I see, I'll get to that sometime tonight probably.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
this might be a stupid question but i kinda need some clartification regarding this project, Are you trying to translate the whole SOB game to its current version? If so how much has it been done btw

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
this might be a stupid question but i kinda need some clartification regarding this project, Are you trying to translate the whole SOB game to its current version? If so how much has it been done btw
Entire game and right now all of the buttons, plus a few of the character dialogs. It's no where near complete, it can be navigated at least with some guessing on dialogs. Think around the main char's house is the most complete on dialog. Of course you can also look at the changelogs to see what's been done or if you know git at all, the gitlab has more changes.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Entire game and right now all of the buttons, plus a few of the character dialogs. It's no where near complete, it can be navigated at least with some guessing on dialogs. Think around the main char's house is the most complete on dialog. Of course you can also look at the changelogs to see what's been done or if you know git at all, the gitlab has more changes.
At least with the last release, this version of the qsp was the one that gave the least issues in regards of broken links and triggers. The EN release avenger had, was horrible buggy.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
At least with the last release, this version of the qsp was the one that gave the least issues in regards of broken links and triggers. The EN release avenger had, was horrible buggy.
Oh that's good, I usually just merge the new version to what I have currently. Rather than doing it all at once all over again like with QSPTools. Although I saw the xml up on the main discussion thread, I play around with a program I saw on albedo.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Since there's a new .24 release, what will happen if I apply this over it?

Apr 14, 2018
Thank you for your continued updates.
Switched to using the translation project at v0.23.

Both versions have the sound off but you can go into settings and turn the volume back up. Testing them with sounds on gets annoying after awhile...
I click on the gear symbol to access to sound settings and press on the + two times then I can hear the sound in some areas.

However in the "City - Recreation District - Nightclub" its seems the sound seems to be completely switched off at entering.

When I check the gear symbol the sound bar is down to zero.

It is possible to temporarily raise the sound by clicking on the "+" symbol when inside the Nightclub but as soon as I click on the arrow symbol to exit the options menu the sound is shut off again while inside the Nightclub.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Thank you for your continued updates.
Switched to using the translation project at v0.23.

I click on the gear symbol to access to sound settings and press on the + two times then I can hear the sound in some areas.

However in the "City - Recreation District - Nightclub" its seems the sound seems to be completely switched off at entering.

When I check the gear symbol the sound bar is down to zero.

It is possible to temporarily raise the sound by clicking on the "+" symbol when inside the Nightclub but as soon as I click on the arrow symbol to exit the options menu the sound is shut off again while inside the Nightclub.
Oh I forgot about the nightclub, it was auto-on and auto-full volume when it was released. So yeah, pretty annoying why it went off pretty fast. I'll play around with it over the weekend along with the cheats.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
As always, Xorgroth, thank you for this work. I wish I knew how to do this stuff, because every time an update to this game is published I find myself just going, "Welp, I suppose I have to wait for Xorgroth to do his thing, cos I'm otherwise completely useless."

Cheers, mate.

Mr.Mustang89

Dec 7, 2017
what is difference between Sob_24_CC and CCE

in cheat some not work exp: mother and also figment menu not available

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
what is difference between Sob_24_CC and CCE

in cheat some not work exp: mother and also figment menu not available
CE is non-cheats and CCE is cheats, most of the cheats for CCE are in the FAQ menu. I don't use figment cheat menu, so it's either the side bar quick cheats or what is currently in the FAQ menu. I may move the FAQ menu cheats to the side bar also, just so it's all together and still have a FAQ menu but not sure yet.
As always, Xorgroth, thank you for this work. I wish I knew how to do this stuff, because every time an update to this game is published I find myself just going, "Welp, I suppose I have to wait for Xorgroth to do his thing, cos I'm otherwise completely useless."

Cheers, mate.
You're welcome it's not too hard. Just sort of a long process since the machine translation versions vary so much. I usually compare the Russian versions in Notepad++ then add them to my git, then finally move over the translation parts and edit in any variables that I use.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes