Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
No, the only real way to turn it back on is to open the QSP, find the part where the default volume is set to 0, and set it back to 100.

Setting it in game only is possible after you're into the game proper, and doesn't seem to affect later openings of the game.

I clearly read the section in your FAQ, given I explicitly clarified that your proposed solution is terrible.

If YOU don't want to hear it, I'd suggest you discover how to mute your audio.
Ok, here's the part of the code where the volume setting is in the code gs_start_var.
Code:
music_on = 1
volume = 0
Here's a screen shot of the settings which then turns on the volume back to 100 if you so desire attached. There's not constant music in the game, just for certain places or events does the sound trigger.
Noted that you're annoyed but this solution works the best for me at the moment.

EDIT: Looks like the mods cleaned the house but basically the volume controls are working on my end. Turned them up and went into the cheater menu, could hear the music theme playing. Enabled full cheats, raised my depravity and tried to grope Eugenia, she kicked my ass and I could hear it. So have no real idea where your issue is, unless it's from a save or something.

Reactions: Jack-O

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
Ok, here's the part of the code where the volume setting is in the code gs_start_var.
Code:
music_on = 1
volume = 0
Here's a screen shot of the settings which then turns on the volume back to 100 if you so desire attached. There's not constant music in the game, just for certain places or events does the sound trigger.
Noted that you're annoyed but this solution works the best for me at the moment.

EDIT: Looks like the mods cleaned the house but basically the volume controls are working on my end. Turned them up and went into the cheater menu, could hear the music theme playing. Enabled full cheats, raised my depravity and tried to grope Eugenia, she kicked my ass and I could hear it. So have no real idea where your issue is, unless it's from a save or something.
I'm saying that you can only change those volume controls once you are playing the game. There is music on the main menu, and there might be music during the intro sequence to the game. I don't remember. Since you have set the default volume to 0, players of your mod won't be able to hear the menu music ever.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'm saying that you can only change those volume controls once you are playing the game. There is music on the main menu, and there might be music during the intro sequence to the game. I don't remember. Since you have set the default volume to 0, players of your mod won't be able to hear the menu music ever.
Oh for the start menu, yeah I'm going to currently keep it as is. Thought you meant for the in game music which you can turn the volume for that up.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
к сожелению ищу чит руской версии
Translated-unfortunately I am looking for a cheat of the Russian version.

You really need to add a translation to your comments.

Not seen a cheat Russian or English yet.

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
No, I haven't done anything yet just noticed the update dropped now and usually wait for the machine translation to come out before merging it all in. Everyone seems to freak out for every release :ROFLMAO:
Maybe this Russian cheat will be helpful? -

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Maybe this Russian cheat will be helpful? -
That's the Russian version, I usually wait for the machine translation version first before copying over much. Then go back and translate it into human.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot
D

Deleted member 1109996

Please lets know when the translation for the next update is done.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I always post when there's an update and what's in it and all of the fun stuff. So you'll all have to wait for that :p
I appreciate the fixes and the updates. However, just grabbed the latest off the repo (Remove NoCheats), and am unable to access the bathroom at home. "Location not found". My bladder can't take much more of this!

highlander00

May 15, 2017
I appreciate the fixes and the updates. However, just grabbed the latest off the repo (Remove NoCheats), and am unable to access the bathroom at home. "Location not found". My bladder can't take much more of this!
Got this too... I've looked at the code and apparently, the gs_check_enter_bathroom.qsrc it's not being added on the .qsp...

As soon as I've included it, then it's working normally.... Don't know the reason why it's being left out...

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Got this too... I've looked at the code and apparently, the gs_check_enter_bathroom.qsrc it's not being added on the .qsp...

As soon as I've included it, then it's working normally.... Don't know the reason why it's being left out...
Because I haven't updated the build files yet, main stuff first then I'll update the build files at the end. Basically any new locations should be added to the qproj then the build scripts will work with the new version but right now the qproj is still on 0.26.

Though I haven't merged in the translations yet, so any new content is in Russian. Guess if you can read Russian then go for it :p

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes