Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

capichino

Feb 7, 2018
So im curious as to what im doing wrong i have installed all of the files excluding both of the CE's as they stop the game from starting and everything is in russian still except the main menu, any help?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So im curious as to what im doing wrong i have installed all of the files excluding both of the CE's as they stop the game from starting and everything is in russian still except the main menu, any help?
Sounds like you still have the start.qsp active in your standalone_content folder. Delete that file then choose which one of the QSPs on the main page that you want. CCE tons of cheats or CE just basic ones.

capichino

Feb 7, 2018
Sounds like you still have the start.qsp active in your standalone_content folder. Delete that file then choose which one of the QSPs on the main page that you want. CCE tons of cheats or CE just basic ones.
That did it thanks alot

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Ok, let's try to do this once and for all..

How to install this game and get the text and interface in (some form of) English?

1. Go to
2. Click
3. Download the full game. Yes, several Gb. If you have less, you are not done. This is a BIG game. You want a torrent? Learn what a magnet link is, then use that.
4. Go back to
5. Click
6. Download 3 files. If you get less, you're missing something.
7. Follow the replacement instructions in the first post, also called OP (Original Post). Delete any other .qsp file you might have. Only have 1!
8. Click on the .exe file and play the game. Still an errror? Re-read this post, check again if you really did it all, search this forum with the search box on your top right, and then, but only then, be nice and post your question, explaining what you have already tried. In English...

Game play questions?

1. Go to
2. Read through the fora there. Start with the general guidelines, then read the separate fora. There is one per character.

Complaints about the English/translations?
1. Do not complain, but help.
2. Post suggestions here, or search the forum for other ways to help. This is a community project, so be nice and we will appreciate your feedback.

podds

Mar 29, 2018
Sorry but i've got a problem while download CCE file;
It's said your CCE file contains virus or others dangers and stop my download;
How can i download the CCE file and sorry for my bad English

phathamo2k3

Jul 23, 2017
I got the same thing, any chance of a re-upload?

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry to hear the virus scans give false positives. Did you try the CE version? Which virusscanner (mine was blocking Renpy games earlier this week).
If there is a way to allow it in your virus scan program, it is safe to proceed. You can check the code in the gitlab repo.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I got the same thing, any chance of a re-upload?
Sounds like for the both of you it's showing as a false positive through your virus scanner. Might want to disable it while you download or something. I mean here's the Virus Total scan I just did

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
New release for everyone and there's some big changes in this release. It's a pain in my ass to maintain two separate releases for awhile now, so with vicezealot's magic we now just have 1 QSP file for both versions of the game. Left it as Community Edition hence the CE part but it now includes them both. For CE edition you can just play the game normally, don't have to do anything to play that release but for CCE players. You have to go through the prologue at the start, go into settings (gear icon), cheater menu and then toggle the full cheat menu near the bottom.
Afterwards you can cheat your heart out, save updater for each version are still in the same spots. Just make sure you enable the full cheats when updating saves on CCE version. Also you can toggle between the two on the fly now but I haven't tested save games flipping through them both like crazy yet. As for other updates, hotmike has like super human energy and been through practically everything. So expect a lot from him...

LionSin

Dec 15, 2018
I did everything mentioned in those posts and i still get an error at startup and the application force closes. I have no idea what to do. Downloaded those files 3 times and unpacked the game twice to make sure if i wasn't dping anything wrong but it still won't start and it gives an error in Russian and the force closes everytime.

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
I did everything mentioned in those posts and i still get an error at startup and the application force closes. I have no idea what to do. Downloaded those files 3 times and unpacked the game twice to make sure if i wasn't dping anything wrong but it still won't start and it gives an error in Russian and the force closes everytime.
Did you make sure you only have one qsp file in the assets\standalone_content folder?
Just delete / move / change the extension of the start.qsp.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
New release for everyone and there's some big changes in this release. It's a pain in my ass to maintain two separate releases for awhile now, so with vicezealot's magic we now just have 1 QSP file for both versions of the game. Left it as Community Edition hence the CE part but it now includes them both. For CE edition you can just play the game normally, don't have to do anything to play that release but for CCE players. You have to go through the prologue at the start, go into settings (gear icon), cheater menu and then toggle the full cheat menu near the bottom.
Afterwards you can cheat your heart out, save updater for each version are still in the same spots. Just make sure you enable the full cheats when updating saves on CCE version. Also you can toggle between the two on the fly now but I haven't tested save games flipping through them both like crazy yet. As for other updates, hotmike has like super human energy and been through practically everything. So expect a lot from him...
Might want to but in a warning some place, that cheat's could brick your game in regard of triggers to events though. So like cheat at own risk and so forth :p

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't know if it's due to Avenger left a pandora's box open or a dimensional time loop portal (or whatever), but in the last release. You could have both Sveta and the aunt give birth. Just as you thought you could relax guess who phoned you up in the middle of the night to go fetch ice cream again... sigh.

Was there a flaw in his release so there was no actual end to that event? I dropped him a msg on patreon about it, but never got a reply back .

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes