Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Because I haven't updated the build files yet, main stuff first then I'll update the build files at the end. Basically any new locations should be added to the qproj then the build scripts will work with the new version but right now the qproj is still on 0.26.

Though I haven't merged in the translations yet, so any new content is in Russian. Guess if you can read Russian then go for it :p
No problem... I've already seen in the Git that there were things untranslated, just tried to see if it had new things.... You're doing a great work man!

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Got this too... I've looked at the code and apparently, the gs_check_enter_bathroom.qsrc it's not being added on the .qsp...

As soon as I've included it, then it's working normally.... Don't know the reason why it's being left out...
It's likely not in the qproj file, which is used by the python script when merging.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, like @Xorgroth says, all new files first need to be implemented, then translated and added to the build files.

Stable is 0.26 translation, see the release. All others are for your own risk.
hint: You can cherry pick with git

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Yeah, like @Xorgroth says, all new files first need to be implemented, then translated and added to the build files.

Stable is 0.26 translation, see the release. All others are for your own risk.
hint: You can cherry pick with git
Yeah, it's OK, just pointing them out in case. Better to get them now than after release. I didn't find any others, but I've only had a small time to check it out.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can we expect a finished stable translation by wednesday or is this looking like friday?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'm almost done, just have one variable that I don't remember what it was changed to. It's also not in the save updater for some reason, not sure if I ever did change it. So searching git for that one now but merged translations, changed vars and basically only save updater is left besides that one var.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm almost done, just have one variable that I don't remember what it was changed to. It's also not in the save updater for some reason, not sure if I ever did change it. So searching git for that one now but merged translations, changed vars and basically only save updater is left besides that one var.
Will this include the generic working cheat table or with it be cheatless? For me, being able to reset day/week, increase or decrease day, hours are crucial for surviving the ungodly grind

Reactions: caramoore

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017

niiiiice, you tha man!

D

Deleted member 1109996

Good work indeed. Thank you.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
guy's i am confused. FAQ on main page say's Get one of the en files from and put it in your standalone_content folder. Make sure there's only one qsp or you'll get the message from Q. #1. but Installing on it say's Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post if your are wanting to play in english.

I wanna play in english the best english V there is out atm with the ability to do as much as currently possible in the game. or all of it. Mod or no mod. Ofc, i definitly won't say no to cheat.. My english is not the best. Am i supposed to replace with all 3 files or just 1 or 2 and where should each go if so?:S

D

Deleted member 22113

Havent played this in a while Is this now the main place to get new releases can i quit looking through the main game thread for translated files and also since i just downloaded 27 can i start playing with 26 files and switch to 27 when its finished

twist06

Nov 21, 2017
guy's i am confused. FAQ on main page say's Get one of the en files from and put it in your standalone_content folder. Make sure there's only one qsp or you'll get the message from Q. #1. but Installing on it say's Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post if your are wanting to play in english.

I wanna play in english the best english V there is out atm with the ability to do as much as currently possible in the game. or all of it. Mod or no mod. Ofc, i definitly won't say no to cheat.. My english is not the best. Am i supposed to replace with all 3 files or just 1 or 2 and where should each go if so?:S
In "assets" -> "standalone_content", you need to have only one file with the extension ".qsp".
You can rename the other ones to ".qsp.old" for example.
The latest version out is 0.27 but the translation is not yet ready but soon to be out, thanks to @Xorgroth

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Will this include the generic working cheat table or with it be cheatless? For me, being able to reset day/week, increase or decrease day, hours are crucial for surviving the ungodly grind
I believe there is only one version now, with a toggle for the cheats.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
It'll have full cheats in there, just not updated yet for the 0.27 variables. You can still cheat a ton and we only have 1 file now, so you can toggle the cheats on.

Oops, I must of missed that when we updated to just the 1 file. Basically just grab the CE version, which includes both versions we previously had. The other two files are optional, interface translates some of UI and English errors gives the errors in English rather than Russian. Delete the start.qsp if you have it in there when you copy over the CE qsp.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, now everyone can freak the hell out. It's uploaded and updated, for those of you who cheat to your heart's desire. Remember to toggle the cheats on from the Settings-->Cheater menu. Also there's still two save updaters for full cheats and none, cheating one is in the cheat menu after enabling full cheats. I haven't updated the cheats for the 0.27 version yet, so I'll add those variables in next update (Was trying to get 0.27 out first.) Last but not least I probably broke something and will fix it soon, happens every release so I figure this time will be no different. :p

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes