Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
getting alot of blank screens missing videos with the SOB_25_CCE mod file
I do have the update files added and they work with the older cee but when i use the SOB_25_CCE I get just a bunch of black screens where the videos should be
anyone else having this problem and or is there a fix for it thanks

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
Can you help me solve this error?
I'm not seeing an image on either Firefox or Chrome. Try posting again. Maybe someone else can help out.

I do have the update files added and they work with the older cee but when i use the SOB_25_CCE I get just a bunch of black screens where the videos should be
See:

Clarification: Which version is the with cheats one
The QSP with CCE is the Cheats Community Edition. That's the one you're probably looking for.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Loaded and updated my v0.24 saves to v0.25 in the cheat menu.
Oh were you using saves from a different mod before coming to this one? Either way, upload your saves and we'll take a look at them with the save editor or something to see what's up. Maybe add it to the save updater too.

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
still having this problem even after updating the save files

is there another fix?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
still having this problem even after updating the save files

is there another fix?
I'll try downloading the 9GB file off of the discussion thread. Maybe it's something in there, does it happen if you start a new game or just with your save files?

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
I'll try downloading the 9GB file off of the discussion thread. Maybe it's something in there, does it happen if you start a new game or just with your save files?
im testing on a new game but takes a bit to trigger the parts i get the black screens so will know soon enough

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Oh were you using saves from a different mod before coming to this one? Either way, upload your saves and we'll take a look at them with the save editor or something to see what's up. Maybe add it to the save updater too.
My v0.24 saves used sob24_eng_cheat.qsp.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Overview:
Translation Project of SOB currently adds a better translating from the machine translation currently available in the game. Also provides fixes and cheats (if wanted) to main game.

IMPORTANT: Any save games prior to 0.4.0 should use the Save Updater since variables are all in English now which will break those older saves.

Updated: September 15th, 2018
Game/Creator:
Modder: Check the credits
Mod Version: 0.4.5
Game Version: 0.25
Language: English
Gitlab Repo:

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

FAQ:

Change-Log:

Credits:

Progress:
Does anyone know what is the correct file to save? There's too many files and I don't know where they go :(

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone know what is the correct file to save? There's too many files and I don't know where they go :(
At a minimum, download (from the 1st post) the Interface files and either the CE (no cheats) or CCE (has cheats) qsp file. The follow the instructions:

Interface
Extract the contents of the zip into the 'assets\standalone_content\' folder and replace any of the files it asks to replace.

CE or CCE QSPs
Extract in the 'assets\standalone_content\' folder
Any other QSPs should either be deleted or the extension renamed to something else if you want to keep them.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
My v0.24 saves used sob24_eng_cheat.qsp.
Well that's why you were using a different mod before this one. Guess since it was made the official qsp for this release, should make a compatible save updater. If you don't want to wait, just start a new game.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Well that's why you were using a different mod before this one. Guess since it was made the official qsp for this release, should make a compatible save updater. If you don't want to wait, just start a new game.
I'll wait. Only thing "broken" in my current game is that mom is set on alt path and I don't have all the scenes for Baena.
Do your thing, I'll download whenever it's ready.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'll wait. Only thing "broken" in my current game is that mom is set on alt path and I don't have all the scenes for Baena.
Do your thing, I'll download whenever it's ready.
Vicezealot updated the save updater for those of you who are coming from another mod to the Translation Project, it's in 3 parts. Basically update your save to the 0.24 release of the project then update to 0.25 of the Translation project. So now your black screens shouldn't be there with the missing content. It's still in beta but hope that helps.
For everyone else, changes are in the change-log but on the CCE version the cheats won't show up until after the prologue now. Yes, I'm forcing you to do the prologue now. Since people kept cheating before going through and erroring out. Some other fixes for Fira that I missed somehow.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I am using 0.4.5 CCE, do I need to start a new game if I use 0.4.6 CCE?
Sorry for the noob question.

jkraus979797

May 4, 2017
Anyone have a save from the end of last update, or even a 100% completed save for the newest CCE?

All my saves are from other .qsp's and its been a nightmare trying to get these variables right.

Thanks in advance!

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
Anyone have a save from the end of last update, or even a 100% completed save for the newest CCE?

All my saves are from other .qsp's and its been a nightmare trying to get these variables right.

Thanks in advance!
Have you tried the Save Updater? I tweaked it in an attempt to help others migrate their saves from the previous "official" english qsp.

If using the current CE qsp, the Save Updater is in the Settings menu -> Cheater menu -> Save Updater. Read the instructions, you may need to run multiple patches depending on your save state.

If using the current CCE qsp, the Save Updater is in the CheatMenu -> Save Updater.

Backup your saves before trying to run the patches.

jkraus979797

May 4, 2017
Have you tried the Save Updater? I tweaked it in an attempt to help others migrate their saves from the previous "official" english qsp.

If using the current CE qsp, the Save Updater is in the Settings menu -> Cheater menu -> Save Updater. Read the instructions, you may need to run multiple patches depending on your save state.

If using the current CCE qsp, the Save Updater is in the CheatMenu -> Save Updater.

Backup your saves before trying to run the patches.
I ran the updater in 2 steps which found most characters, but a lot are missing when you try to click their name to change variables.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I ran the updater in 2 steps which found most characters, but a lot are missing when you try to click their name to change variables.
Did you update your QSP to the 0.4.6 version? Since that's the version where we introduced the new save updater for other mods. More specifically the sob24_eng_cheat one, it will have a better save updater. The previous release won't change the character names at all.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes