Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
Can you fix Aurelia phone pic and phone call please?
Fixed changing if $ARGS[0]='call_Aurelia':
to
if $ARGS[0]='call_aurelia':
Changed in gs_check_photo aurelia.jpg to aurelius.jpg

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I figured it out, was using some old May numbers for one of the dialogues. So redownload, basically you met her the first day, do the kissing booth thing, then it's a random event with Vova that you meet his sister. Then her open var changes to 2 and you can find her at different places on different days.
Looking at her current content you can talk to her or watch her in the Gym/Stadium/Locker room but that's it.

CCE version
lol, progress. Got the meeting with the brother, she pops up a few places in school, no kissing booth event yet No update to portrait either in regard of character info.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
lol, progress. Got the meeting with the brother, she pops up a few places in school, no kissing booth event yet No update to portrait either in regard of character info.
try to edit the variable character_fira[open] back to 0 in your save, it did to trick for me : saw again the events including booth, activated the photo and was able to see her in locker room and stadium.
(or maybe try in the cheat menu, dynamic command : $character_fira['open'] = 0 )

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Kissing booth is only on the first day of school and you haven't met her yet. Have to enter the university from downtown (due to moved code from Avenger's release) also and it's in the morning. Also her info image should change when you have her open status to 2. I just tried and it changed, so yeah. It's a little weird now since Avenger moved a lot of check code to a new location and you have to enter from outside the place before they'll fire now.
Can you fix Aurelia phone pic and phone call please?
Fixed changing if $ARGS[0]='call_Aurelia':
to
if $ARGS[0]='call_aurelia':
Changed in gs_check_photo aurelia.jpg to aurelius.jpg
Oh boy, that's an old one.

Spartan6067

Aug 16, 2018
I Started this game today but It is kinda Stuck on the screen right after I click Play.The music is playing in the background and Pink Russian Letters with symbol 18 on it written.Nothing is happening after that.
Is it Loading or what ?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I Started this game today but It is kinda Stuck on the screen right after I click Play.The music is playing in the background and Pink Russian Letters with symbol 18 on it written.Nothing is happening after that.
Is it Loading or what ?
Did you click on Start Game when it's at the 18+ screen? If you get the Interface zip and install that it won't be in Russian anymore.

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
So I'm figuring out what where should I download the ENG translation? I downloaded the attached files to the folders as instructed , but I have no idea where I can find the full translation for the latest update. Anyone little help?
Follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. There is a CCE (cheat version) or CE (non-cheat version). The version in the first post applies to version 0.25.

Edit - Version 0.25 torrent:

Reactions: jason95821

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I really need to release that update to the Cheat QSP file that I've been working on for a few versions now. Eh...I'll do it after I finish adjusting it for this version.

Reactions: Burt

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Just to be on the safe side. I just applied the Cheat QSP file and I see the difference (awesome, thanks guys!) bit the start screen still says v. 0.24. That a problem? Loading an old safe is messed up, so I guess it's starting from scratch...

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Just to be on the safe side. I just applied the Cheat QSP file and I see the difference (awesome, thanks guys!) bit the start screen still says v. 0.24. That a problem? Loading an old safe is messed up, so I guess it's starting from scratch...
could be worse
could not have cheats and start from scratch ^_-

Reactions: morpheusahrms

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
The screen is a static image. If you used the torrent to update, just delete .\assets\standalone_content\pic\interface\poster.jpg and re-download the file.

All hope is not lost. Give the Save Updater a try (backup your saves first.)
It's on the main interface -> CheatMenu -> SaveUpdater
Hopefully the instructions are clear.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I get this error on 2 character cheat menus while using SOB_25_CCE.qsp.

Eugenes character cheat menu:
Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!

Kates character cheat menu:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I get this error on 2 character cheat menus while using SOB_25_CCE.qsp.

Eugenes character cheat menu:

Kates character cheat menu:
Did you try cheating before going through the prologue? Sort of an old error I never did try to fix or did you load an old save without doing the save updater?
Cause they seem to be working fine on my end here.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I updated the interface zip on the OP for anyone interested. I blacked out the version number, if anyone wants to go super Photoshop skills on the poster image that would be great. I don't want a version number on there, since I'm too lazy to update that every release. :p Some other changes too in the interface change-log of course.

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Hello.. I extracted the CCE just like its instructed, no problem with starting the game, the start screen works fine and I can enter the game. But whenever i click anything in the left bar and got redirected, I can't go back to the main screen by clicking the back arrow at bottom right or back option. It keeps giving me the error message. I'm using the original version of the game (not the 1 from the main thread's 1st page) and manually download and extract all the mods. I also tried the CE and it works perfect, the back arrow works and no error message. Did I do something wrong or CCE mod just not compatible with original 0.25?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hello.. I extracted the CCE just like its instructed, no problem with starting the game, the start screen works fine and I can enter the game. But whenever i click anything in the left bar and got redirected, I can't go back to the main screen by clicking the back arrow at bottom right or back option. It keeps giving me the error message. I'm using the original version of the game (not the 1 from the main thread's 1st page) and manually download and extract all the mods. I also tried the CE and it works perfect, the back arrow works and no error message. Did I do something wrong or CCE mod just not compatible with original 0.25?
Restart the game and go through the prologue before you start cheating. I really need to fix that but feeling lazy at the moment. Actually I fixed it for the next release.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Did you try cheating before going through the prologue? Sort of an old error I never did try to fix or did you load an old save without doing the save updater?
Cause they seem to be working fine on my end here.
Loaded and updated my v0.24 saves to v0.25 in the cheat menu.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes