• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey, yell at Sunset and ask if the Blackfire Halloween costume will be in the end of September update or the November one.
I can confirm he doesn't know at the moment. The costume will most likely have a mini event attached to it because just having it as a costume ruins the whole point of the polls we had for it. All priority will be on this next Event. Maybe after this next Event is out he will say more on the matter but at the moment even Sunset doesn't know how it will pan out.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Now my question is this, he is going to finish Terra's cell content and have WW at least partially done...so does that mean the next update he'll finish WW and partially work on someone else or just skip her and move on to someone else? Hmmm..

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If past is prologue then he'll skip finishing WW and add another heroine. I've said it before but it bears repeating, I'd love to see him finish one girl's content. I don't care which girl, I'd just like to see one finished. At least then he'd have an actual accomplishment to be proud of. And we'd know that he's committed to actually finishing the game eventually and not just stringing people along for the payday.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
He plans on finishing all the characters at this point of the year. Certain characters do have more trouble than others like Mercy who is such a huge character, that just touching her up for costumes can take weeks of coding (No I am not kidding). The only reason he is finishing Terra first is because he really fell in love with her character and dialogue. Eventually he may just randomly pick girls to finish but at the moment he is trying to go through the girls that are the most fun for him personally. Can't really say who is after Terra but Raven is getting there and so is most of the henchwomen. Pick apart that as you will.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
July 31st around 9pm Central time like always.

The current roadmap still stands as:

- Finish the uncompleted animations (~6)
- Work on a new Event (will not be released till much later)
- WW cell content
- Finish Terra cell content
- Some Misc cell content

There will be plenty of new writing to accompany everything and a few surprises as well. 1 of which should encourage a new playthrough. The new event is looking to be released before Halloween but Sunset has been tightlipped on how much work is left or what the new event is. Expect more news next month after this update. That's about it. Will hop on again when we are nearing release to answer last minute questions.
This roadmap is way more vague than the last ones, SR7 probably doesn't want to create to much hype. Hopefully that means that there will be a few surprises since the only thing we didn't knew about the last update was the leash scenes.

He plans on finishing all the characters at this point of the year. Certain characters do have more trouble than others like Mercy who is such a huge character, that just touching her up for costumes can take weeks of coding (No I am not kidding). The only reason he is finishing Terra first is because he really fell in love with her character and dialogue. Eventually he may just randomly pick girls to finish but at the moment he is trying to go through the girls that are the most fun for him personally. Can't really say who is after Terra but Raven is getting there and so is most of the henchwomen. Pick apart that as you will.
While Terra wouldn't be my choice I'm happy that SR7 is still motivated with this project. I can't wait to see a girl with finished cell content, that should be able to shut a few of the haters.

Any info on Lois' status? I remember reading that she had the same messy code situation that Mercy and Harley had/have
You remember correctly, Mercy, Harley, Lois and Batgirl, if I'm not mistaken have really old code and adding content to them is really hard. So it is likely that it will take a while before SR7 can add content to the older cell characters. Which is a shame really, because Lois is one of my favorite characters in the game.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Honestly I don't care who gets worked on, I'm just glad he is choosing to have at least something he plans on doing consistently (cell content.) I believe in this game and I sure as hell am desperately waiting for this update.

When you mean finish you mean like all the cell content done by this year or the span of a year starting now?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Honestly I don't care who gets worked on, I'm just glad he is choosing to have at least something he plans on doing consistently (cell content.) I believe in this game and I sure as hell am desperately waiting for this update.

When you mean finish you mean like all the cell content done by this year or the span of a year starting now?
Don't quote me on this but he is trying to finish 1 character every update or getting them to near 90% complete. I say don't quote me because anything can happen while he is working but he is open to having this be a part of the road maps aka (Finish etc character).

A lot of people were disappointed with the last update and rightfully so but in the end it was a recipe for disaster in the end. A lot of the posing system took A LOT of work away from the update and Sunset was in the process of losing weight and got sick alongside it. Took him out for a week leading up to release and the night of the release which got delayed because he started hallucinating and started getting progressively worse. That extra week was supposed to wrap up everything but it didn't happen. At the moment Sunset knew where he fucked up and is fixing it. To quote him at the moment, this upcoming update is double the size of the biggest update aka the Terra update and the 2nd Prison update. While it is still a gamble on what is going to get finished he is still very comfortable in saying this will be a big update.

This will be the last I say about it since there is nothing else to talk about that hasn't been talked to death on the Discord or the streams.

D

Deleted member 145293

subing, I always wonder why i like artist that take so long in their projects, like akabur and sunset

Reactions: Oniblonde
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes