RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I got Terra to work in a (relatively) new saved game but I hit an interesting snag.
1- there's a bug in the Henchwomen selection that makes nude Harley's bare hand appear on every girl's pic like a strang hip-level accessory.
2- I got the Grodd storyline and wnet to Cadmus to engage him. Instead of the conversations that'd lead to a few new tech missions and then Grodd sets you up for Waller. Bug- it jumped straight to Waller's arrest. No building shit, no witty back-and-forth banter, just go directly to jail. If this was content change it wasn't a good one, if it's a bug it's a bad one.

Nov 22, 2017
Any ideas what the new update will contain?

As for updates and not finishing a character, I want to remind people that the coding changed. So it will be some time before the game is complete.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Said he was working on getting as many of them as he could in during the last stream iirc. He's always noncommittal about how many are making it in a new build though. I dont even know which ones he's been working on. Maybe some poison Ivy Stuff? If he ever alluded to it, I've forgotten.
I thought the animations were for Raven and Poison Ivy with the rest of their sex scenes

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Those were the two that Shank was blowin up smoke about being in the update. If both aren't finished I'd prefer one be finished rather than half and half. Also, Raven anal or riot.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So has there been any release date announced for this update? I haven't been keeping up at all with this.
July 31st around 9pm Central time like always.

The current roadmap still stands as:

- Finish the uncompleted animations (~6)
- Work on a new Event (will not be released till much later)
- WW cell content
- Finish Terra cell content
- Some Misc cell content

There will be plenty of new writing to accompany everything and a few surprises as well. 1 of which should encourage a new playthrough. The new event is looking to be released before Halloween but Sunset has been tightlipped on how much work is left or what the new event is. Expect more news next month after this update. That's about it. Will hop on again when we are nearing release to answer last minute questions.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes