Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
So can anyone tell me if there is anything with blackfire I got the first scene where she introduces herself and demands shit from you but than she says she'll be back in a few days and she hasn't is that all with her or do I need to do something specific if anyone could tell me that would be great
thanks

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
So can anyone tell me if there is anything with blackfire I got the first scene where she introduces herself and demands shit from you but than she says she'll be back in a few days and she hasn't is that all with her or do I need to do something specific if anyone could tell me that would be great
thanks
Go to Lexcorp>Office

Reactions: KaiserST
Feb 5, 2018
thanks
You have to have had Starfire in the cells for a certain amount of time. It's also better if you progress along her content there, it may speed up the process. Once you've done this for couple days, head to Lexcorp Office

Reactions: KaiserST

JAC073

Jun 2, 2018
Don't quote me on this but he is trying to finish 1 character every update or getting them to near 90% complete. I say don't quote me because anything can happen while he is working but he is open to having this be a part of the road maps aka (Finish etc character).

A lot of people were disappointed with the last update and rightfully so but in the end it was a recipe for disaster in the end. A lot of the posing system took A LOT of work away from the update and Sunset was in the process of losing weight and got sick alongside it. Took him out for a week leading up to release and the night of the release which got delayed because he started hallucinating and started getting progressively worse. That extra week was supposed to wrap up everything but it didn't happen. At the moment Sunset knew where he fucked up and is fixing it. To quote him at the moment, this upcoming update is double the size of the biggest update aka the Terra update and the 2nd Prison update. While it is still a gamble on what is going to get finished he is still very comfortable in saying this will be a big update.

This will be the last I say about it since there is nothing else to talk about that hasn't been talked to death on the Discord or the streams.
Hopefully Batgirl. Reading parts of the thread before posting this and seeing what Ivy's addition did to her Bordello scene I understand that may be difficult but she seemed to have so much put into her cell content and then boom, it just cuts off.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Hopefully Batgirl. Reading parts of the thread before posting this and seeing what Ivy's addition did to her Bordello scene I understand that may be difficult but she seemed to have so much put into her cell content and then boom, it just cuts off.
That's the good thing about batgirl, she already has some cell scene content done. So she can be done alongside other characters meaning we could have 2 or 3 characters done in an upgrade!

Vararth

Sep 21, 2017
I've been playing this game for a while now, and while I have loads of appreciation toward how easy it is to get into the game, I still haven't figured out how to get the Toyman-Lois outfit. Also, haven't been able to figure out how to unlock costumes for the other heroines. I understand there a few glitches like naked Harley and Harley in Killer Frost's cell, not sure if I'm missing out on something else though.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes