RT567

Oct 14, 2016
I've been playing this game for a while now, and while I have loads of appreciation toward how easy it is to get into the game, I still haven't figured out how to get the Toyman-Lois outfit. Also, haven't been able to figure out how to unlock costumes for the other heroines. I understand there a few glitches like naked Harley and Harley in Killer Frost's cell, not sure if I'm missing out on something else though.
You need to put Toyman in the Lexcorp Defences post, not Living Quarters. Then the next day there should be a scene between Toyman and Lex when you visit Defences again, and the next day when you visit Lois she will talk to you about Toyman. Visit Defences again to get a heist from Toyman, and the rest is pretty straightforward.

The Lois/Toyman outfit is the only one that requires so much effort, pretty much all others unlock naturally, so you should have every outfit if you simply talk to everyone.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I think I've heard of this bug before. Its scientific name is "beingus laziones" and it produces the disease "updatus suckus".
Nah...I disagree with your attempt at humour there. I was a patron of their's for a long time, and what I appreciate from them was the openness and the fact they kept me in the loop at all times. Of course you don't have to believe me and that's fair.

Reactions: MilkShank

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
I have a question and I believe it's been answers before but when is the next update, and are the bugs in v2.1.6 will be fix there are two bugs that I found Marcy's HJ it's like a memory leak it crashes the game and Harley's costume. I can play the game by ignoring Marcy and Harley and the game plays okay. I love this game but I believe someone said it's a blue balls game and yes it is, if you don't know how to play the game God it's a blue balls game indeed.
I found another bug related to harley's costume or rather permanent lack-thereof

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Nah...I disagree with your attempt at humour there. I was a patron of their's for a long time, and what I appreciate from them was the openness and the fact they kept me in the loop at all times. Of course you don't have to believe me and that's fair.
Dude, please. Ever since I heard they were planning on changing the update rate from 1 month to 2 month cycle I knew exactly what was going on.

Ever since then they have never made 1 release that would have enough content to be considered even a 1 month update.

I can't say I blame them since they're still making tons of money from apologists like you, but still. It's just so lazy.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
@ there's Zatanna from JL already. Do you need more Zatannas? Well, if yes, I wouldn't judge you for that.

Reactions: Gnutt and xMendoza

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
hell it will be awesome and funny to add helen parr
As awesome as that would be, Elasti-Girl would technically be a Marvel character since Disney owns both Pixar and Marvel. I'd like to see some of the characters from the Sandman comics.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Well since Vertigo's parent company is DC I'd say their characters would fit better than The Incredibles.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
If we are adding anyone from DC owned properties I would like some Static Shock chicks. Banging Talon (I think that was her name?) And she bang, aqua maria

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone uploading the HD Asset Pack 15? :D
HD Asset Pack 15

Hey All SF here with the Latest HD Asset Pack. I completely forgot that it was released with work taking alot of my time lately. You can all thank @KaiserST for hitting me up and reminding me of it. Please say thanks to him if you download the Asset Pack.
Bro go to pag 207 :)

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes