• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 11, 2017
SU 2.1.9 --> SU 2.1.999 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Killer Frost lesbian scene system overhauled
- Blackfire and Mercy Killer Frost scenes unlocking, with older saves as well
- Starfire switching costumes in her cell during conversations
- Yacht event locking out when replaying the game
- Audrey cloning event locking out when replaying the game
- Raven's Special menu back button not working
- Terra's Private Room scenes showing wrong costume in vault
- Lex staying on screen during Terra leash scenes.
- Cheetah, Livewire and Giganta vault scenes not unlocking
- Penguin Henchwoman Blowjob scene

SU 2.1.888 --> SU 2.1.9 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Wonder Woman costume menu sometimes locking up
- Faces overlapping during Wonder Woman lasso scenes
- Lord nickname changed to my Lord in private rooms
- Killer Frost lesbian scene with Blackfire not triggering (requires new game)
- Killer Frost lesbian scene with Mercy not triggering (requires new game)
- Menu overlapping in the main city
- Camera hanging on wrong views in cloning process
- Terra not showing up in some of her leash scenes
- Cheetah yacht scenes not unlocking

Added ---------------------------------------

13 Backgrounds

- Harley Content

- Tala Content

- Terra Content

- Yacht Event

7 Backgrounds

- Blackfire Content

- Black Manta Content

- Galatea Content

- Giganta Content

- Jinx Content

- Morgaine le Fay Content

- Penguin Content

- Rose Content

- Star Sapphire Content

- Superwoman Content

- Talia al Ghul Content
Appreciate it dude, thanks. I will now proceed to kiss you, my man, nohomo tho let's cuddle.

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
the change in direction statement looks really promising, i would trade animation in nsfw games for faster development and quality cgs any day

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I like the fact that lex can can reconpensate girls by giving them authority over other girls, I think blackfire has starfire, super woman and audrey have wonder woman, and the other girls interactions that I think will go the same way. I cant wait to see more of it. Also I want too see some interactions between terra and galatea, since lex "adopted" terra I want to see galatea treating her like a little sister

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
So I've been having problems trying to get some content.

1. How do I add Terra?

2. How do I get Artemis naked?

3. How do I unlock the lesbian scene with Killer Frost?

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
So I've been having problems trying to get some content.

1. How do I add Terra?

2. How do I get Artemis naked?

3. How do I unlock the lesbian scene with Killer Frost?
1. Capture all 12 girls with upgradable devices then talk to Cat Woman in the Bordello about and you'll be able to capture her right away (click the "next" button at the top of the heroines section in the capture screen to go to the page she's on).

2. She can only be naked in the Bordello at the moment.

3. After the prison event, free her from prison via the Plan section in the Lex Corp Office. Go to the Glamour Slam and eventually a story line will start where Killer Frost is causing trouble (it's RNG based, so it could take a bit). Eventually you'll capture her and put her in a cell. Work your way through her various events and eventually Lex will tell her she'll be forced to service his henchwomen. Then whenever you go to her cell, there's a chance she'll be servicing your currently equipped one (again, it's RNG so it could take a bit; I never got it to happen personally but the changelog mentions them reworking it and I haven't reached the point in my new playthrough where I have KF yet, so it might be better or slightly different now).

Bard

May 1, 2017
Guys (ang girls?) any tips how to best make money from the start? WITHOUT CHEATING ... I dont mind grinding. Walkthrough is for how to strip this heroine and how do this event etc. ... but not much about management. thanx

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
when i click on terras cell it tells me that the cell is empty at the moment when i go to slam it says that she is dead????
help pls
You have to clone her now. She died trying to kill Slade by bring down a ton of rocks on both of them. Lex picked up some of her hairs from her pillow in her cell and can use that to clone her. Go to the cloning lab and an event should prompt where you get the material to do it (it doesn't seem to prompt if you're cloning Galatea (and maybe Audrey, haven't tested) at that time, though it will prompt when going back after you finish).

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
i really like the henchwomen interactions with cellmates
wonder woman & Superwoman
Supergirl & Galatea ( powergirl )
Starfire & Blackfire
So that leaves , Mercy , Harley & cheshire without interactions so far but hopefully this will continue with other cell people
Harley & Batgirl or maybe poison ivy with she gets a cell would make sense
Cheshire & Huntress might be another
Mercy & a non powered hero maybe Artemis
Im hoping Superwoman will have naked in next update in January ( only henchwoman not naked yet )
Also hoping possibility of more henchwomen ( like with the capture that added second page to get terra )
Also think there should be separate dialogue after the choosing of Audrey , if you keep the original , she doesnt say she feels better but if you keep the clone shes confused awhile
Having Cheshire as your bodyguard also alters the scene when Sportsmaster shows up at the strip club. It's nice that the writer(s?) even thought to add things like that.
One thing they could add in that direction are Harley and Batgirl alternative scenes. Maybe Harley would make some wisecrack reference to the "batsex" in The Killing Joke or something along those lines.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
i really like the henchwomen interactions with cellmates
wonder woman & Superwoman
Supergirl & Galatea ( powergirl )
Starfire & Blackfire
So that leaves , Mercy , Harley & cheshire without interactions so far but hopefully this will continue with other cell people
Harley & Batgirl or maybe poison ivy with she gets a cell would make sense
Cheshire & Huntress might be another
Mercy & a non powered hero maybe Artemis
Im hoping Superwoman will have naked in next update in January ( only henchwoman not naked yet )
Also hoping possibility of more henchwomen ( like with the capture that added second page to get terra )
Also think there should be separate dialogue after the choosing of Audrey , if you keep the original , she doesnt say she feels better but if you keep the clone shes confused awhile
I didn't even think to talk to Wonder Woman with Superwoman. Thanks for mentioning that.

Reactions: KaiserST

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Guys (ang girls?) any tips how to best make money from the start? WITHOUT CHEATING ... I dont mind grinding. Walkthrough is for how to strip this heroine and how do this event etc. ... but not much about management. thanx
The key to making steady money early on is upgrading the first device as soon as you are able. Then when Vandal Savage gives you his "donation" of 100k use that to unlock the first Strip slot.
After that alternate your first girl between Dance and Strip.
Do that until you can build another device and have Mercy use it one someone. Upgrade the new girl's device so she can strip as well and start alternating both girls between Dance and Strip so you don't get any cash penalties.
After that you can either capture and upgrade the third girl first or unlock a second strip slot (don't buy the other dance slots yet)
Once you do that you can cycle all of the girls between the three slots to reduce any cash penalties.

Example:
Night 1: Dance -> Batgirl, Strip -> Huntress + Canary
Night 2: Dance -> Canary, Strip -> Batgirl + Huntress
Night 3: Dance -> Huntress, Strip -> Canary + Batgirl

Then once you do that, make Giganta the bouncer for 10% income boost, and remember to change into Lex's business suit as soon as you are able for another 10%.
After that you should have a pretty steady income to get the ball rolling. If you don't want your money to freeze completely while upgrading the Glamor-Slam, save up some money to fund low-level cash heists while the construction happens. It's a gamble, but better than nothing. Buy the magic coin from Tala to tip the odds a little.

There's probably a better system, but this is the one I use.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes