Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Y'know, once all the current characters are "finished", it would be neat to have a way for some of the non-henchwomen to interact, such as Titans like Raven, Starfire, and Terra. A fun thing to play with could also be the fact that from the point they first start coming, they seem to be disconnected from their waking memories (though Terra no longer has this problem after her death and subsequent cloning). Be interesting to see something like Terra knowing things Raven or Starfire didn't since she can't be captured until after them or mentioning her death to them. Iunno, maybe that's a bit much for this kinda game, but it seems like fun.

Side note, once we're back to adding new characters, I kinda want to see Rose Wilson added, partly because she's really cool and partly 'caused I want to see what kinda interactions she and Terra would have, given that Terra slept with her dad XD

goodolsucc

Apr 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock terra? I have all of my buildings fully upgraded (almost positive I have all people unlocked other than her) and it been like 406 in game days. SUCC

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock terra? I have all of my buildings fully upgraded (almost positive I have all people unlocked other than her) and it been like 406 in game days. SUCC
If you've capture the other 12 girls with upgradable devices, go to talk to Selina in her office at the Bordello and she'll tell you about her and then just send someone out to capture her. Nothing else necessary aside from getting the others first (keep in mind you need to hit the "next" button at the top to go to the page Terra is on on the capture and device upgrade list).

Reactions: KaiserST

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Oh,i though he love lois..Well,kinda agree,he love himself more than other people..:ROFLMAO:This game is perfect
The only thing Lex loves about Lois is imagining Superman's face if he ever found out. Same thing with Supergirl, Galatea, and the reason he keeps Bizarro around.

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
well i finally worked out how to get Superwoman
Once you get the Gorilla Grodd Heist , before you do it go to star labs instead , where you find a piece of cloth , then you give that to Tala and then go to summoning ( like with raven ) and thats how you get superwoman

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i really like the henchwomen interactions with cellmates
wonder woman & Superwoman
Supergirl & Galatea ( powergirl )
Starfire & Blackfire
So that leaves , Mercy , Harley & cheshire without interactions so far but hopefully this will continue with other cell people
Harley & Batgirl or maybe poison ivy with she gets a cell would make sense
Cheshire & Huntress might be another
Mercy & a non powered hero maybe Artemis
Im hoping Superwoman will have naked in next update in January ( only henchwoman not naked yet )
Also hoping possibility of more henchwomen ( like with the capture that added second page to get terra )
Also think there should be separate dialogue after the choosing of Audrey , if you keep the original , she doesnt say she feels better but if you keep the clone shes confused awhile

Reactions: Frampt

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
i really like the henchwomen interactions with cellmates
wonder woman & Superwoman
Supergirl & Galatea ( powergirl )
Starfire & Blackfire
So that leaves , Mercy , Harley & cheshire without interactions so far but hopefully this will continue with other cell people
Harley & Batgirl or maybe poison ivy with she gets a cell would make sense
Cheshire & Huntress might be another
Mercy & a non powered hero maybe Artemis
Im hoping Superwoman will have naked in next update in January ( only henchwoman not naked yet )
Also hoping possibility of more henchwomen ( like with the capture that added second page to get terra )
Also think there should be separate dialogue after the choosing of Audrey , if you keep the original , she doesnt say she feels better but if you keep the clone shes confused awhile
Cheshire can interact with Artemis, actually. Cheshire's her older sister, at least in the Young Justice continuity the versions of them in this game are based on.

They're the children of Sportsmaster and The Huntress, though they became estranged and divorced after she went to jail and decided to give up her life of crime and he refused to. I also believe she went to jail because he abandoned her when she got wounded on a job, a wound that put her in a wheelchair, but I might be wrong about that. Neither Cheshire nor Artemis are big fans of their father, though.

The original version of Huntress was sometimes known as The Tigress, hence The Tigress costume of Artemis's in the Bordello, which in the show is a send up to her mother's outfit from when she was a mercenary. The Huntress in Young Justice was changed to Vietnamese, likely to facilitate adding Cheshire into the family (and because making Cheshire white might have gone over less well :p ).

Cheshire, wanting to get away from relying on "failing adults", ran away to find a better life. She somehow found the League of Shadows and joined them and took on her moniker of Cheshire (her real name is Jade). Artemis was raised alone by her mother and she eventually started acting as a vigilante before being taken under Green Arrow's wing after Speedy's departure and subsequently joining Young Justice.

While you might not notice at first due to Artemis caving more of her father's Caucasian features and Cheshire having more of her mother's Asian features, they actually have the same skin tone.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Cheshire can interact with Artemis, actually. Cheshire's her older sister, at least in the Young Justice continuity the versions of them in this game are based on.

They're the children of Sportsmaster and The Huntress, though they became estranged and divorced after she went to jail and decided to give up her life of crime and he refused to. I also believe she went to jail because he abandoned her when she got wounded on a job, a wound that put her in a wheelchair, but I might be wrong about that. Neither Cheshire nor Artemis are big fans of their father, though.

The original version of Huntress was sometimes known as The Tigress, hence The Tigress costume of Artemis's in the Bordello, which in the show is a send up to her mother's outfit from when she was a mercenary. The Huntress in Young Justice was changed to Vietnamese, likely to facilitate adding Cheshire into the family (and because making Cheshire white might have gone over less well :p ).

Cheshire, wanting to get away from relying on "failing adults", ran away to find a better life. She somehow found the League of Shadows and joined them and took on her moniker of Cheshire (her real name is Jade). Artemis was raised alone by her mother and she eventually started acting as a vigilante before being taken under Green Arrow's wing after Speedy's departure and subsequently joining Young Justice.

While you might not notice at first due to Artemis caving more of her father's Caucasian features and Cheshire having more of her mother's Asian features, they actually have the same skin tone.
Good info(y)

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have problems on my pc and I lose the game data anyone have post a full save ?

thanks

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes