armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The worst is definitely the Mercy thighfucking update, with Themyscira being locked off. But this one's up there.
The worst update was years ago, 2018 I think.
There was literally 4 scenes total in the update.
Something like
1 scene with Ms Martian
1 scene with Batgirl
1 scene with Harley
1 scene with Mercy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
whats keeping them from updating better? is switching to renpy that hard? someone mentioned everything has to be made from scratch not sure how it works but compared to current state of updates isnt it better if they started over and move faster?
There is literally nothing to transfer for Themyscira update,because there is nothing done.
So that can't be an excuse.

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
dev said update was about core story, yet wonder woman and her mother are not included in amazon island event, that's crazy when you think about it.

You know who is part of dc comics themyscira event?

Korra from Avatar series:ROFLMAO:
And Katara. Don't forget Katara

• Haha
Reactions: Grungelad

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is the Ren'Py Themyscira now ahead of the main game? Is this what updates are going to be now? Playing catch up with a low quality Ren'Py port?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know if the content they have released is what the normal version will come out with? I hope not, really.

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone know if the content they have released is what the normal version will come out with? I hope not, really.
If you mean if they are going to put this content in Something unlimited than most likely they are going to do it at the beginning of next month just like they did it the last time

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes