• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
well i finally worked out how to get Superwoman
Once you get the Gorilla Grodd Heist , before you do it go to star labs instead , where you find a piece of cloth , then you give that to Tala and then go to summoning ( like with raven ) and thats how you get superwoman

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i really like the henchwomen interactions with cellmates
wonder woman & Superwoman
Supergirl & Galatea ( powergirl )
Starfire & Blackfire
So that leaves , Mercy , Harley & cheshire without interactions so far but hopefully this will continue with other cell people
Harley & Batgirl or maybe poison ivy with she gets a cell would make sense
Cheshire & Huntress might be another
Mercy & a non powered hero maybe Artemis
Im hoping Superwoman will have naked in next update in January ( only henchwoman not naked yet )
Also hoping possibility of more henchwomen ( like with the capture that added second page to get terra )
Also think there should be separate dialogue after the choosing of Audrey , if you keep the original , she doesnt say she feels better but if you keep the clone shes confused awhile

Reactions: Frampt

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
i really like the henchwomen interactions with cellmates
wonder woman & Superwoman
Supergirl & Galatea ( powergirl )
Starfire & Blackfire
So that leaves , Mercy , Harley & cheshire without interactions so far but hopefully this will continue with other cell people
Harley & Batgirl or maybe poison ivy with she gets a cell would make sense
Cheshire & Huntress might be another
Mercy & a non powered hero maybe Artemis
Im hoping Superwoman will have naked in next update in January ( only henchwoman not naked yet )
Also hoping possibility of more henchwomen ( like with the capture that added second page to get terra )
Also think there should be separate dialogue after the choosing of Audrey , if you keep the original , she doesnt say she feels better but if you keep the clone shes confused awhile
Cheshire can interact with Artemis, actually. Cheshire's her older sister, at least in the Young Justice continuity the versions of them in this game are based on.

They're the children of Sportsmaster and The Huntress, though they became estranged and divorced after she went to jail and decided to give up her life of crime and he refused to. I also believe she went to jail because he abandoned her when she got wounded on a job, a wound that put her in a wheelchair, but I might be wrong about that. Neither Cheshire nor Artemis are big fans of their father, though.

The original version of Huntress was sometimes known as The Tigress, hence The Tigress costume of Artemis's in the Bordello, which in the show is a send up to her mother's outfit from when she was a mercenary. The Huntress in Young Justice was changed to Vietnamese, likely to facilitate adding Cheshire into the family (and because making Cheshire white might have gone over less well :p ).

Cheshire, wanting to get away from relying on "failing adults", ran away to find a better life. She somehow found the League of Shadows and joined them and took on her moniker of Cheshire (her real name is Jade). Artemis was raised alone by her mother and she eventually started acting as a vigilante before being taken under Green Arrow's wing after Speedy's departure and subsequently joining Young Justice.

While you might not notice at first due to Artemis caving more of her father's Caucasian features and Cheshire having more of her mother's Asian features, they actually have the same skin tone.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Cheshire can interact with Artemis, actually. Cheshire's her older sister, at least in the Young Justice continuity the versions of them in this game are based on.

They're the children of Sportsmaster and The Huntress, though they became estranged and divorced after she went to jail and decided to give up her life of crime and he refused to. I also believe she went to jail because he abandoned her when she got wounded on a job, a wound that put her in a wheelchair, but I might be wrong about that. Neither Cheshire nor Artemis are big fans of their father, though.

The original version of Huntress was sometimes known as The Tigress, hence The Tigress costume of Artemis's in the Bordello, which in the show is a send up to her mother's outfit from when she was a mercenary. The Huntress in Young Justice was changed to Vietnamese, likely to facilitate adding Cheshire into the family (and because making Cheshire white might have gone over less well :p ).

Cheshire, wanting to get away from relying on "failing adults", ran away to find a better life. She somehow found the League of Shadows and joined them and took on her moniker of Cheshire (her real name is Jade). Artemis was raised alone by her mother and she eventually started acting as a vigilante before being taken under Green Arrow's wing after Speedy's departure and subsequently joining Young Justice.

While you might not notice at first due to Artemis caving more of her father's Caucasian features and Cheshire having more of her mother's Asian features, they actually have the same skin tone.
Good info(y)

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have problems on my pc and I lose the game data anyone have post a full save ?

thanks

vedeh

Aug 27, 2017
So what's actually different from 2.1.8? That's the last version I have downloaded.
SU 2.1.9 --> SU 2.1.999 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Killer Frost lesbian scene system overhauled
- Blackfire and Mercy Killer Frost scenes unlocking, with older saves as well
- Starfire switching costumes in her cell during conversations
- Yacht event locking out when replaying the game
- Audrey cloning event locking out when replaying the game
- Raven's Special menu back button not working
- Terra's Private Room scenes showing wrong costume in vault
- Lex staying on screen during Terra leash scenes.
- Cheetah, Livewire and Giganta vault scenes not unlocking
- Penguin Henchwoman Blowjob scene

SU 2.1.888 --> SU 2.1.9 Changelog

- Wonder Woman costume menu sometimes locking up
- Faces overlapping during Wonder Woman lasso scenes
- Lord nickname changed to my Lord in private rooms
- Killer Frost lesbian scene with Blackfire not triggering (requires new game)
- Killer Frost lesbian scene with Mercy not triggering (requires new game)
- Menu overlapping in the main city
- Camera hanging on wrong views in cloning process
- Terra not showing up in some of her leash scenes
- Cheetah yacht scenes not unlocking

Added ---------------------------------------

13 Backgrounds

- Harley Content

- Tala Content

- Terra Content

- Yacht Event

7 Backgrounds

- Blackfire Content

- Black Manta Content

- Galatea Content

- Giganta Content

- Jinx Content

- Morgaine le Fay Content

- Penguin Content

- Rose Content

- Star Sapphire Content

- Superwoman Content

- Talia al Ghul Content

Reactions: Jessejack

Hopeisbaeee

Dec 11, 2018
SU 2.1.9 --> SU 2.1.999 Changelog

- Killer Frost lesbian scene system overhauled
- Blackfire and Mercy Killer Frost scenes unlocking, with older saves as well
- Starfire switching costumes in her cell during conversations
- Yacht event locking out when replaying the game
- Audrey cloning event locking out when replaying the game
- Raven's Special menu back button not working
- Terra's Private Room scenes showing wrong costume in vault
- Lex staying on screen during Terra leash scenes.
- Cheetah, Livewire and Giganta vault scenes not unlocking
- Penguin Henchwoman Blowjob scene

SU 2.1.888 --> SU 2.1.9 Changelog

- Wonder Woman costume menu sometimes locking up
- Faces overlapping during Wonder Woman lasso scenes
- Lord nickname changed to my Lord in private rooms
- Killer Frost lesbian scene with Blackfire not triggering (requires new game)
- Killer Frost lesbian scene with Mercy not triggering (requires new game)
- Menu overlapping in the main city
- Camera hanging on wrong views in cloning process
- Terra not showing up in some of her leash scenes
- Cheetah yacht scenes not unlocking

Added ---------------------------------------

13 Backgrounds

- Harley Content

- Tala Content

- Terra Content

- Yacht Event

7 Backgrounds

- Blackfire Content

- Black Manta Content

- Galatea Content

- Giganta Content

- Jinx Content

- Morgaine le Fay Content

- Penguin Content

- Rose Content

- Star Sapphire Content

- Superwoman Content

- Talia al Ghul Content
Are you serious the yacht and Audrey events lock out on a second playthrough ive just deleted my save with them on today so I could get the killer frost mercy and black fire scenes

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Any available save files ?? i can't get terra ! please help
I have problems on my pc and I lose the game data anyone have post a full save ?

thanks
anyone have a "full" save reg? plz :sneaky:
Here
But I advise you guys to be careful with your Registry, it can be very dangerous.This is the first time i am doing this and the last time. Also use your antivirus only to be sure ok?

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
Thank you for the save file , one more stupide request, can you please tell me the save file location i couldn't find it

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes