• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
when i finish the Yacht anal with Mercy . my game just end the Yacht . how to get into Yacht again?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am having trouble playing the game. A previous version had an .exe file called SU_2.1.777.exe but the new download only has the data folder and changelogs. Is there any way to get the .exe? I have deleted and downloaded it a few times with similar results and using the old .exe file doesn't work.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I was wondering, is there any way to repeat the prison event with another henchwoman? I read something about being able to in the vault, but I cant find anything like that.

thisbadday

Apr 29, 2018
just download 2.1.8 with MEGA windows version, but the winrar is empty, I can't extract it. does someone has same problem like me, or do I need to redownload with other web?

Oleksa

Feb 17, 2018
Be careful of any save files. Registry diving is dangerous, and what do you mean by "mod."
There is a cheat-mod (the link is in the theme header) for the game which should be unlocking everything as well as giving tons of money, but it seems like it unlocks only half the scenes. I'm asking for the save-file, so I don't need to grind the hell outta game again you know :D

thisbadday

Apr 29, 2018
anyone please how do you get the 2.1.8 version? I try download all the files but all of them is error with empty winrar, do I need the password or something?

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes