ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
In the lab there was Super powers now there are not there.Will we have super powers to use or are they out?
Maybe they just decided the Braniac fragment would be the only superpowers you need. I mean you already have two henchwomen who can annihilate most JLA members.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Did a thing, used the least words as possible because I know lots of people here can't read:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: and I immediately see errors, will fix later.
I really like the idea of a flow chart for this game.

Quick question: does Mercy have naked strip already?

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
So i literally just tried all of these, including variations of each, and nothing works. I just get a response like "not a directory" or "no such directory exists" every time. The only times i didn't get those responses, literally just nothing happens. Idk if it matters, but the file is being downloaded on my 2011 macbook as a document file instead of a zip like the past versions of SU, and when i try to open them it asks me to choose an application like adobe reader. My security permissions do allow for 3rd party apps also, so idk what to do.

I'm not experienced using terminal, but would really appreciate if anyone has a fix/step by step solution.

If any Mac users are having trouble opening the application, it looks like something wasn't handled correctly during the build. You need to open Terminal, cd into the folder that contains SU, and paste this code

chmod a+x SomeApp.app/Contents/MacOS/*

replacing SomeApp with the name of the SU application.

Then it'll open just fine.
From another forum.
Type "cd ~/Downloads" then simply input the command posted with the app name.
That didn't work for me but this did
chmod a+x
drag app to terminal and delete space
/Contents/MacOS/*
hit enter
Personally I think you missed something.... terminal isn't very friendly to new users (googled a bunch just to figure out some basics). I suggest leaving your copy of SU in the downloads folder (as the default directory should be easy to copy).

Download
Unzip the file
Open Terminal.app
Type in
cd /Users/PleaseChangeThisToYourUsernameDood/Downloads/SU_2.1.8mac.app/Contents/MacOS
Hit enter
Now type in
chmod a+x SU_2.1.8mac
find your copy of SU_2.1.8mac
right click and choose open (this is incase you have security settings that prevent 'unsafe' apps from being run)
should play

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
yea that flowchart is awesome it's nice to know when somebody is at the end of their current line and you can dos boot their ass back to makin' you money.

D

Deleted member 365959

I was just about to report this bug.

To reproduce, have Harley wear the naked with mask outfit
Ask her to strip
She will become invisible (and you can no longer change her outfit)

You can still get a blowjob but only her eyes and outlines of her lips are visible, asking her to strip again freezes the game. Can't find any way around this.

Screenshot below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can send a save if you tell me where it's saved
I had the same issue. Save your game, open up regedit, browse to HKCU\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited. Find suSlot01_harleyCostume_blah and set everything there to 00. Set the SlotXX to be whichever slot you are using.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hi does anyone remember the instructions to view asset files in the game folders
I use AssetsBundleExtractor_2.0

First select the asset files

Then select anything that has type texture

Then hit the button plugins

Then select export to .pngs

Then choose a folder and voila

First select the asset files

Then select anything that has type texture

Then hit the button plugins

Then select export to .pngs

Then choose a folder and voila

It may take a while so just let it run and ignore it till it starts responding again.

Reactions: flakon

JAC073

Jun 2, 2018
For the few Windows people like myself wondering why you're looking at a pdf when you download...download a quick evaluation version of winzip and that will be able to extract your files like normal.

Feb 3, 2018
I was doing some math.
It should be noted that I've only played on updates that exist to help me fap. I don't mind what I'm going to say, I just want to put this out there and see how wrong I am.
He added 6 girls this update.
Ravenger, Circe, Jynx, Thalia, Victoria, and Penguin's Henchmen.
With the Penguin, he probably added another plot point, and what's likely the next event: The Presidential run.

By my estimates, that's 14 months with the planned pace. That's over a year of future content introduced in just this update.

So... we also have to finish the heroes, civilians, henchwomen, and villains already introduced. That's what, 25 characters? I'm not counting people like Joker or Grodd in any of that. Just female chicks you're supposed to bang ultimately. So that's 50 months so far. We are currently at four years and four months out what's just been discussed.

Speaking of Grodd, he seems to have content still out there. You can't tie him to any fuckable character. He may be another month, or he may just be incorporated into some sort of larger ending event with Brainiac. Either way, two months added. (CADMUS and Waller could add another two months.)

We're not even mentioning how Black Manta or Deathstroke (Both introduced this update) will play out in the future. Does Sportsmaster still have a role? What's Ra's doing? Is Savage's storyline done? Finally, how does the drama between Joker and Harley end? How does Metallo fit into any of this? Granted, all of those characters could be tied into other characters, but it's still a fair question.

So at most, I think we're looking at about 68 months at this rate. That's just over 5.5 years. That's half a decade. If you have a five year old son, he will be ~10.5 when this game finishes at this rate. If you are/have a freshman in high school, you/he/she will be a sophomore in college when this game finishes.

This is assuming a few things, predominately that 1 girl = 1 update = 2 months and 1 event = 1 update = 2 months.

I've read the posts, but it may be better in the long term if you start training people how to code like Sunset now. It may cause a few delays initially, but a two man team could theoretically get the same amount of work done in in about 2.33 years. Because truly at this rate, assuming the game finishes everything and leaves as few stones unturned as possible, this will take a half decade otherwise. Even if the new girls and events are abandoned, (New = 2.1.8., it will take about four years to finish the cell and meta bordello content for the girls who already exist.)

Maybe I'm wrong, but when I read the 2.1.9 update promise, it was very clear to me. Due to the language and learning how this game is developed. 2.1.9 was going to be Terra's update. She was going to be 100% done after this update. Great. (These are just examples.) That would then mean that 2.2.0 would be Hawkgirl's update. 2.2.1 would be Supergirl's update. And so on.

I don't know if an one man development team for a game like this can make 2.2.0 both Hawkgirl and Supergirl. Then make 2.2.1 Batgirl and Stargirl. (Some of my bias is out there, fine.)

I'm not complaining, I love the game, even if I haven't experienced 100% of pre-existing content yet, but it's a little strange to put it in terms of it potentially taking 4 years just to finish what we have now.

Thoughts?

Reactions: jhose15xs

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Why is the new 2.1.8 smaller than the previous version? And what happened to the devs? Fellas, I'll be succinct. I has a confused boner right now. Send help.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I was doing some math.
It should be noted that I've only played on updates that exist to help me fap. I don't mind what I'm going to say, I just want to put this out there and see how wrong I am.
He added 6 girls this update.
Ravenger, Circe, Jynx, Thalia, Victoria, and Penguin's Henchmen.
With the Penguin, he probably added another plot point, and what's likely the next event: The Presidential run.

By my estimates, that's 14 months with the planned pace. That's over a year of future content introduced in just this update.

So... we also have to finish the heroes, civilians, henchwomen, and villains already introduced. That's what, 25 characters? I'm not counting people like Joker or Grodd in any of that. Just female chicks you're supposed to bang ultimately. So that's 50 months so far. We are currently at four years and four months out what's just been discussed.

Speaking of Grodd, he seems to have content still out there. You can't tie him to any fuckable character. He may be another month, or he may just be incorporated into some sort of larger ending event with Brainiac. Either way, two months added. (CADMUS and Waller could add another two months.)

We're not even mentioning how Black Manta or Deathstroke (Both introduced this update) will play out in the future. Does Sportsmaster still have a role? What's Ra's doing? Is Savage's storyline done? Finally, how does the drama between Joker and Harley end? How does Metallo fit into any of this? Granted, all of those characters could be tied into other characters, but it's still a fair question.

So at most, I think we're looking at about 68 months at this rate. That's just over 5.5 years. That's half a decade. If you have a five year old son, he will be ~10.5 when this game finishes at this rate. If you are/have a freshman in high school, you/he/she will be a sophomore in college when this game finishes.

This is assuming a few things, predominately that 1 girl = 1 update = 2 months and 1 event = 1 update = 2 months.

I've read the posts, but it may be better in the long term if you start training people how to code like Sunset now. It may cause a few delays initially, but a two man team could theoretically get the same amount of work done in in about 2.33 years. Because truly at this rate, assuming the game finishes everything and leaves as few stones unturned as possible, this will take a half decade otherwise. Even if the new girls and events are abandoned, (New = 2.1.8., it will take about four years to finish the cell and meta bordello content for the girls who already exist.)

Maybe I'm wrong, but when I read the 2.1.9 update promise, it was very clear to me. Due to the language and learning how this game is developed. 2.1.9 was going to be Terra's update. She was going to be 100% done after this update. Great. (These are just examples.) That would then mean that 2.2.0 would be Hawkgirl's update. 2.2.1 would be Supergirl's update. And so on.

I don't know if an one man development team for a game like this can make 2.2.0 both Hawkgirl and Supergirl. Then make 2.2.1 Batgirl and Stargirl. (Some of my bias is out there, fine.)

I'm not complaining, I love the game, even if I haven't experienced 100% of pre-existing content yet, but it's a little strange to put it in terms of it potentially taking 4 years just to finish what we have now.

Thoughts?
While we're certainly being more transparent than ever before, there's also plenty we're keeping to ourselves.

When we made the direction announcement we were actually waiting on someone to do the math on one girl per update, but then no one ever asked about it. XD

Suffice to say for now, there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than we're letting on and we also don't intend for SU's development to take nearly as long as it may seem right now given the timeline information we've currently provided. With our current plans we're looking at SU's primary development taking another year or two at most - but that's all we intend to say on the matter right now and that's NOT a promise that it'll be finished in two years. A lot of unknowns happen in game development so we're not going to make any promises beyond an update cycle or two.

Take it for what you will.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes