Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I've tried that, and when ever I download it it comes out as a a 7Z file type rather than a File Folder like it use to. There's nothing to extract or application in the folder. Any suggestions?

View attachment 259330
the game has nothing to do with it.
it means you do not have 7zip archiver installed
you need to install a 7zip archiver and then extract the files

another archiver may be suitable for this
but it is better to have several archivers for different types of archives (sometimes errors occur when unpacking with another archiver)

Reactions: xMendoza

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I think this game would be better if you also have a choice to play as another character at the start like Supergirl, Harley Quinn, Cheetah, or Wonder Woman with a choice to go the full lesbian route.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
when the next version comes out I would like to see content from worden woman and from the cat woman

Reactions: Stranac

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
I think this game would be better if you also have a choice to play as another character at the start like Supergirl, Harley Quinn, Cheetah, or Wonder Woman with a choice to go the full lesbian route.
Maybe, but that will never happen because time and (probably) not enough demand

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Female protagonist games focused around F/F are awesome and there should be more of them, but it'd basically require making a whole new game from scratch at this point to turn this into one of those. Best just enjoy getting your slaves to play with each other for now.

Reactions: KaiserST

there

Nov 23, 2016
Can someone tell me how does Terra die and what does super women say to wonder woman when they meet for the first time. I by mistake skipped a lot of text in those events. Please I need to know.

Samies

Apr 26, 2018
View attachment 2914

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals?​

Thread updated: 2019-02-09
Release Date: 2019-02-09
Censorship: None
Version: 2.222
Developer/Publisher: -
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:

Change in Direction Statement:

Current State of the Game:

Download
Win: - - - - -
Mac (0.2): - - -

Extras: - - - - - -
Thank @KaiserST for the link, @Gab for the save, gallery & guide, @SimpleFapper for the asset pack and
@samdan for the character progress spreadsheet

View attachment 159573 View attachment 159574 View attachment 159575 View attachment 159576 View attachment 159577 View attachment 159578 View attachment 159579 View attachment 159580 View attachment 159581 View attachment 159582 View attachment 159584 View attachment 159585 View attachment 159586 View attachment 159587
Hey guys I've alredy played a previous version (2.1.888) and now I wanted to continue but the game says there is no load file, what do I do to get my girls and progress back?

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
the game has nothing to do with it.
it means you do not have 7zip archiver installed
you need to install a 7zip archiver and then extract the files

another archiver may be suitable for this
but it is better to have several archivers for different types of archives (sometimes errors occur when unpacking with another archiver)

I've tried a few, and this is the message I keep getting. errormes.jpg

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I've tried a few, and this is the message I keep getting. View attachment 260830
Well, it's telling you straight out what the problem is. The data folder isn't there.
Did you stop the archive extraction halfway though? Did you extract only a single file from the zip without extracting the rest?

Right click on your .zip archive, then just extract all to new folder. Then it should play.

Reactions: Final Boss and Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I've tried a few, and this is the message I keep getting. View attachment 260830

You need to learn how to use archivers (just ask in the search engine).
The game downloaded, from the title of this topic and properly unpacked 7zip, works well. - checked
do not start the game from the not unpacked archive, or at the moment when the unpacking of files is incomplete

Reactions: Final Boss

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The game stores your save files in the windows registry, not as files on your hard drive.

rmrk94

Jul 21, 2018
Hey! Could anyone help me? I can't unlock Miss Martian's new default pose. I have downloaded the latest version, I have already unlocked all her scenes in the lab, strip club and in the bordello, but she hasn't changed her old default pose. is there something else to trigger it?

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes