ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i ve just downloaded and unpacked the game...but the file .exe disappears immediately; so i can't even start the game!!! any solution?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Your antivirus is putting the game into quarantine: This is a common problem in games made with Unity. Add an exception or disable your antivirus program.

Reactions: ludobico

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Currently only the default hero costume and a nude variant are available, for the handful of heroines you can take to the private room.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
how do you unlock bordello costumes?
Currently only the default hero costume and a nude variant are available, for the handful of heroines you can take to the private room.
You can unlock another costume for Artemis, if i remember correctly you need to watch all her scenes (so far) in the private room to unlock the Tigress costume for the bordello and Glamour Slam

Reactions: KaiserST

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
Need Help

So I had version 2.1.999 downloaded, when version 2.222 came out I downloaded it, but it messed up my entire file, and neither version would play. I uninstalled both tried re-downloading the public release(2.1.999), but it won't play. Anyone have any idea of a solution?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Need Help

So I had version 2.1.999 downloaded, when version 2.222 came out I downloaded it, but it messed up my entire file, and neither version would play. I uninstalled both tried re-downloading the public release(2.1.999), but it won't play. Anyone have any idea of a solution?
Probably an error occurred at the time of download (download occurred with a failure)
You need to remove all versions and download version 2.222 from the header of this topic.
Then start a new game (do not use old save).

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
Probably an error occurred at the time of download (download occurred with a failure)
You need to remove all versions and download version 2.222 from the header of this topic.
Then start a new game (do not use old save).
I've tried that, and when ever I download it it comes out as a a 7Z file type rather than a File Folder like it use to. There's nothing to extract or application in the folder. Any suggestions?

sunodownload.jpg

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes