• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We don't know the next girls yet, however the developer said in the last stream that the next ones will be revealed only after the Artemis's update.
Me as well, if I were a betting man I'd say the next three are Batgirl, WW and Supergirl. Starfire also has a pretty good chance of being in the next updates.
And hopefully they do a better bug hunting/fixing, because last time has just horrible.
So we don't have to wait realy long.After 2 weeks we will know next girl.
I wonder if they will go for the most popular superheroines/like in your example/,who btw have already content in the cell.
Or they will do first the unpopular ones-Hawkgirl,Stargirl,Huntress.But they almost have nothing so far so it will be much more work.
Or they can compromise and choose both:)

Reactions: KaiserST

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i cant wait to make them fucked with hundred and thousand of guys till they get pregnant with some bastard guy countless time and broken..till they hang themselves after they know about it..(im just kidding,im not a cuck that like to share my women with someone else,strip and perfomance is enough for me ^^)

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You're not missing anything, the gallery doesn't have the dialogues, so you can only view the scenes themselves, if you want dialogue you must start a new game and play it yourself.

We don't know the next girls yet, however the developer said in the last stream that the next ones will be revealed only after the Artemis's update.

Me as well, if I were a betting man I'd say the next three are Batgirl, WW and Supergirl. Starfire also has a pretty good chance of being in the next updates.

Also here is my prediction of the next update changelog:

SU 2.222 --> SU 2.2.1 CHangelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Miss Martian's strip and finger options dissapering
- Miss Martian's slut costume strip scene locking scenes

Added ---------------------------------------

8 Backgrounds

- Artemis Content
- New Portraits
- Slut Costume
- Slut Intro Scene
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Exhibition Intro
- Exhibition Sex Scenes
- Exhibition Cumshot Scene
- Leash Scene
- Cell Blowjob Scene
- Cell Blowjob Cumshot Scene
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes
- Cell Anal Cumshot Scenes
- Cheshire Finger Scene

- Chesire Content
- Leash Scene
- Probably more and some stuff overllapping with Artemis

- Roulette
- Leash Scene

- Blackfire
- Leash Scene

- Poison Ivy
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

And hopefully they do a better bug hunting/fixing, because last time has just horrible.
Sounds less like a prediction, and more like future sight. Honestly I reeeeeeeaaaaaally can't wait til all girls are done so he can introduce new meat to the GS and MB. Got a hankering to put Find, Ice, and Dr. light to work

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sounds less like a prediction, and more like future sight. Honestly I reeeeeeeaaaaaally can't wait til all girls are done so he can introduce new meat to the GS and MB. Got a hankering to put Find, Ice, and Dr. light to work
They will need this and next year to finish the contnet for all the heroines we have so far.So no early than 2021 we can expect additions to the roster.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Since they are averaging around like 1-2 heroines and 1 villain's main content per 2-month update, and there are like still like 8 uncompleted heroines, I'm guessing at least 1.5 years. Might be a bit extreme, but that's just my guess. Might have my math wrong as well.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Since they are averaging around like 1-2 heroines and 1 villain's main content per 2-month update, and there are like still like 8 uncompleted heroines, I'm guessing at least 1.5 years. Might be a bit extreme, but that's just my guess. Might have my math wrong as well.
We actualy have 10 more heroines
1.Batgirl 2.Huntress 3.Black Canary 4.Zatanna 5.Vixen 6.Hawkgirl 7.Stargirl 8.Supergirl 9.Wonder Woman 10.Starfire

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
We actualy have 10 more heroines
1.Batgirl 2.Huntress 3.Black Canary 4.Zatanna 5.Vixen 6.Hawkgirl 7.Stargirl 8.Supergirl 9.Wonder Woman 10.Starfire
So 10/1.5 * 2 months = 13.3 months. So actually just a little over a year if my my estimate of content completion time is correct.

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
so it would seem terra is broken in 2.222 while she can be captured and interacted with up till the point where she dies after that the normal scene plays out where lex gets a piece of her hair to make a clone however as it turns out the dna you got does not show up so you cant make a clone this did not happen in the past versions where i was successfully able to clone her i tried a few thinks like getting her DNA before fixing the cloning machine then making it did not work so i tried getting her dna only after galatea was made did not work then i tryed it while i still had galatea's dna but only galatea's was available but i still cant seem to find a way to bring her back in 2.222​

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone have the current 2.222 list of scenes and costumes? It kind of drives me mad watching all the purple buttons and don't knowing if that is already implemented or still not. Same with costumes. idk if I opened them all available or still miss something. I'm on day 413 , but it is a progressive save file from old versions too.

Reactions: Jack0h

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Your math is realy bad:)
10x2 months each that is 20 months
You missed the division by 1.5. That's there because they've been averaging 1-2 heroines per update. If SR7 drops to only one heroine per update then 20 months would be correct, conversely if he manages to up his game to 2 heroines a month it would only take 10, so the 13 1/3 months for all is a fair estimation.

Reactions: SubjectTest3?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You missed the division by 1.5. That's there because they've been averaging 1-2 heroines per update. If SR7 drops to only one heroine per update then 20 months would be correct, conversely if he manages to up his game to 2 heroines a month it would only take 10, so the 13 1/3 months for all is a fair estimation.
No idea why you decide they will do 1,5 heroines per update.So far they are doing only 1 and the half is for henchwomen or supervillains

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
No idea why you decide they will do 1,5 heroines per update.So far they are doing only 1 and the half is for henchwomen or supervillains
Really? I didn't realize that Raven was a henchwoman. Here's me thinking she was one of the captured heroines. Thanks for setting me straight.

In the last two updates we've had 3 heroines updated so it averages out to 1.5 per update as a moving average. Now do you understand the math?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Really? I didn't realize that Raven was a henchwoman. Here's me thinking she was one of the captured heroines. Thanks for setting me straight.

In the last two updates we've had 3 heroines updated so it averages out to 1.5 per update as a moving average. Now do you understand the math?
They don't count her towards usual superheroines because she don't have cell,bordello,slam content and it seems she won't have.

Reactions: Genji

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Raven is not a henchwoman, she's just an extra, the main girls are from Babs to Terra and have all Glamour Slam/Bordello scenes plus Cell content. It's just a distinction for girls like Lois, Raven, Audrey that have the same cell content, but not the mind control bits, so they require less work.

Reactions: KaiserST

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
They don't count her towards usual superheroines because she don't have cell,bordello,slam content and it seems she won't have.
If that's correct, and if they keep up the current update pattern, then you would be correct at 20 months. But that doesn't invalidate the original estimate mathematically. His math was still correct.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If that's correct, and if they keep up the current update pattern, then you would be correct at 20 months. But that doesn't invalidate the original estimate mathematically. His math was still correct.
No he is not.
Because we didn't have even a single time so far what he claim.So the calciulation is simply wrong:)
After Artmis/Cheshire we will have this
10 superheroines
5 henchwomen
Lois Lane,Catwoman,Killer Frost,Audrey+ all other supervillains
They probably will make the updates after something like this
1.Wonder Woman/Superwoman
2.Starfire/Blackfire
3.Supergirl/Galatea
4.Batgirl/Harlequeen?
There will be 1 superheroine+ any other 1 or 2 of the left females

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes