Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So I dicked around SD and Loras (already tried before they were a thing so this is a new experience) and made Gwen from Total Drama in the SU style. Hope the rules allow it.

View attachment 3496076 View attachment 3496077 View attachment 3496078 View attachment 3496079 View attachment 3496080 View attachment 3496081
They do, the rules that is. It's SR7's style, which is what this thread is all about, well and superheroines in general...

Any chance that you'd be willing to put together a set of sprites for dancing/stripping/toyplay in the Glamour Slam? Also a couple of conversational poses...

Some sexy fun time sprites for the Meta Bordello could be fun too, but those are a lot more work...

Essentially in AI generation terms, it would be very helpful to use monocolor/very simple backgrounds so that the sprites can be cropped out more easily and superimposed on the SU backgrounds.

I've been looking for a few 'fill in' characters to drop into SU ReImagined to work at the GS and MB, for demo purposes that is...

---

As for what I've been up to lately, I'm going back to my first love as far as making artwork is concerned, i.e. Daz Studio. That's not really appropriate for this thread though as I'm about to tackle my own thing, but if people are curious...

When I say 'my own thing', I mean my own 'cosplay' brothel-themed game. It'll be a bit more 'generic' with 'inspired by' characters (with different names just because) along with new ones, I'm just working out the backstory in my head atm and throwing together a few fun characters in the meantime. It'll be a while before it's ready for prime time though (months, and two other projects are on the front burner atm).

I'll be dropping one more update for SU ReImagined once I work out a couple more scenes to showcase summoning, but after that it'll be up to others to transcribe existing content. I'll probably come back to SU ReImagined later in the year, but right now what it really needs is transcribed cell scene content, which I have no desire to do. I've always been about creating a framework for others to work within, with new ideas incorporated, but not about transcribing existing content, it's a community effort and while others have been plugging away slowly at such things, more help would be nice.

Anyways, just wanted to give y'all a heads up. SR7's artwork and art style is awesome, but it's his artwork and I'm moving on to my own things atm.

Carry on!
:cool:

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Ca

Can't find it please paste link
This should be it.
The Sprite rip on the OP was out of date and on a dead filehost.
Although anyone with the game can use Unity Asset Studio to extract it, that may be a bit technical and does require installing UAS.
Here's a link to a Mega instead:
Sprite Rip 2.4.45

MEGA split to max 2GB: Pt1 Pt2

Edited to add: OP now updated

Edited again to update to 2.4.2

Edited again to update to 2.4.3

Edited again to update to 2.4.4

Edited again to update to 2.4.45

PLEASE DM ME if any of these links go down - GoFile is especially known for being rather ephemeral

Reactions: Jimwalrus and OhWee

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
And I alyways like to be reminded of Ed Benes ...:oops::geek::p

Can you still find that fanfic?
sadly no. it was on one of ancient forum called wwoec. I remember someone made the fanfiction story, and some other guy did some rough sketches. in short, it was something in the line of Diana saying to Dinah - "it's your last night as a free woman, it would be a shame not to taste the man of steel before you tie the knot. believe me, he is no boy scout when it comes to fucking your ass." and then she demonstrates it to her while other girls touch themselves. Dinah is hesitating for all the story, while Superman fucks other girls after Wonder Woman. eventually, as other girls are licking each other as well, finally it comes down to Dinah and Wonder woman talks her into it by helping her go down on her. while Sups again, fucks her. then Diana switches with Canary and Superman does her from behind and she orgasms and uses her canary cry on Wonder Woman's pussy, making her orgasm as well.

yeah, it was really a good story... I didn't save it, nor did I save the sketches...

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
As for Zatanna/Lex content... o_O

View attachment 3494427 View attachment 3494474 View attachment 3494429
View attachment 3494431 View attachment 3494433 View attachment 3494434
View attachment 3494444 View attachment 3494436 View attachment 3494437

I'm trying not to spend as much time on edits anymore. Can you tell? :HideThePain:

duuude, this Zatana set is fucking fire!
can you maybe do Wonder Woman and Superman like that?

Reactions: KristopheH

bomg

May 16, 2017
They do, the rules that is. It's SR7's style, which is what this thread is all about, well and superheroines in general...
That would be amazing and I'd love to do something like that, I just don't know I have the expertise to do so.

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
:eek:Ah shit ... they're forming groups now. #LexMains.

D the Meister
Sry, not a big Harley fan.
Aquila22
full body Lex x Ice/Fire kiss, LaraCroft - Maybe...
Lady Shiva pose - Sry no, too much effort for just another doggy asset

And since I'm part of the ... ah... #VixenVision? #VixenVegetables? #VixenWichsers?
View attachment 3494451
View attachment 3494453 View attachment 3494455
View attachment 3494459 View attachment 3494462

I'm trying not to spend as much time on edits anymore. Can you tell? :HideThePain:

Nice man can you try black canary in similar edits

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
:eek:Ah shit ... they're forming groups now. #LexMains.

D the Meister
Sry, not a big Harley fan.
Aquila22
full body Lex x Ice/Fire kiss, LaraCroft - Maybe...
Lady Shiva pose - Sry no, too much effort for just another doggy asset

And since I'm part of the ... ah... #VixenVision? #VixenVegetables? #VixenWichsers?
View attachment 3494451
View attachment 3494453 View attachment 3494455
View attachment 3494459 View attachment 3494462

dammit.... ok how bout Nubia then?

Also hey nice thanks for giving us a name.....

Also to vixen..... funny enough her name... how you spell it in german tere is a word..... wichsen and that word is spelled like her name and means jerking off lmao

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
duuude, this Zatana set is fucking fire!
can you maybe do Wonder Woman and Superman like that?

Hm. Ok, but just a fe...

SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_02.jpg SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_03.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_04.jpg SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_05.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_06.jpg SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_07.jpg SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_08.jpg SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_09.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_10.jpg SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_11.jpg SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_12.jpg SR7_fanedit_Fortress_of_Solitude_WW_13.jpg

will-1.jpg ...

dammit.... ok how bout Nubia then?

Also hey nice thanks for giving us a name.....

Also to vixen..... funny enough her name... how you spell it in german tere is a word..... wichsen and that word is spelled like her name and means jerking off lmao
Makes for awkward Christmas. Go Dancer! Go Prancer! GO JERKING OFF!!!
Nubia? Maybe...

Nice man can you try black canary in similar edits
At some point.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
I'll need to fix that Raven closed mouth extra jawbone situation but I redid her eyes, nose, mouth, brow, chin, and cheeks using shape layers, the copypaste stuff wasn't working with that face perspective(trying to simulate her chin tilted up a bit). I think this looks closer to Sunset's style. What also helped fix it was adding that dimple under her bottom lip to simulate depth. I'd noticed he drew that on one of her poses with her chin turned up so I stole the color and reshaped that. By the way if you've ever wondered how he draws those sclera eye shine spots, watching his Picarto it seems he just uses pure white set to 50% transparency and paints over his black outline layer, that's why you can see it whenever it crosses the black line of the iris and into the color. With Raven's eyes he does an extra bright inner shine spot which is just pure white at 100%.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Now do those Sups ones that you have not done with Lex yet with a few more new ones

#LexMains

Hey...... I like the name you gave our group XD

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Lovekraut

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Lovekraut Nice work! How about a Lex x Superwoman set? You've never done a lot of Superwoman edits. (Also the WW bj you did was good it would be nice to see more bj edits (y))

bomg

May 16, 2017
Inspired by another guy further up in the thread, and totally not reverse-engineering the pictures from metadata to the best of my abilities, here's some of the first-generation cast of Fire Emblem: Fates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sidenote, I need some help because the generated pictures have dull colors and during generation they're vibrant.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes