Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 10, 2022
Hello. if you like. Would you be so kind as to give me your Cheetah's Sprite, so I can give it a few touch-ups on the face? Say. If you like?!
I like your work but his face looks like it's going to suck your soul. No offense

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
I browsed a few of Sunset's archived Picarto streams with no luck so far. Does anyone have a link to a past stream where you can watch how he actually paints on all the cumshots? Everything I've seen typically ends with painting their skin or outfit colors.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I browsed a few of Sunset's archived Picarto streams with no luck so far. Does anyone have a link to a past stream where you can watch how he actually paints on all the cumshots? Everything I've seen typically ends with painting their skin or outfit colors.
I definitely remember him sharing his method at some point. Fucked if I know where you can still find it though.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
I think ages ago people were lamenting the lack of ball licking.
I had a go and eventually it turned into a group scene. You might notice some differences between the pics (see Lex below). I was experimenting with the amount of detail since it's quite a busy scene.

SR7_fanedit_groupsuck_Superman.jpg SR7_fanedit_groupsuck_Joon.jpg SR7_fanedit_groupsuck_GL.jpg

SR7_fanedit_groupsuck_Lex_1.jpg SR7_fanedit_groupsuck_Lex_2.jpg

Great to see Lobo getting some of that primo Daily Globe pussy!
And sorry for being yet another requestor, but can we have Raven eating Tala's ass?
Tala has eaten Raven a few times in the game, getting some action from her pet "daughter" would be a nice returning the favor!
Hmmmm.... Not sure about doing a Raven edit even though she's iconic. But I agree it would make for a great pic within the game's lore. Hmmm... Maybe if I ever get drunk while having my IPad close to me. Problem is I'm boring and rarely drink...
bro van you do lois lane and harley from the quin series or poison ivy
Maybe some day I do Ivy. I like her haircut.
Nice! Still wondering why Sunset choose to include a second KF...

Do you take challenges? How about an edit of the Vixen/Hawkgirl cunnilingus scene but with Lex replacing Hawkgirl.
(Optionaly Vixen to be replaced by another woman.)
Sunset obviously just does any character he feels like - see Korra.
Regarding the challenge - well I just did a lot of eating even though not in that particular pose. Also it would take some time. Since now several people asked for such a picture I try keeping it in mind.
Lovekraut Could you do some edits using this pose?
Also could you do a Lex version of this?

View attachment 3463113
There you go.
SR7_fanedit_Mara_Lex.jpg

Another "Maybe" on the other requests :whistle:

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
837942314.jpg
I definitely remember him sharing his method at some point. Fucked if I know where you can still find it though.
I did some trial and error until I got pic related, mostly okay although shaped a little wrongly for where I tried to place it. Big ol' splat, here's the PNG of it if anyone wants to use it: Edit1.png

I used the curve pen to make a big droplet shape selection, filled that in with H/S/B:0/0/76, then pure white smaller droplets over that, grouped them, and put a layer above that turned into a clipping mask for the black underline. Then selected the 0/0/76 layer, layer masked it and used a soft brush at a largish size to remove roughly oval shapes from it. Used a hard round brush on the layer mask for the black underline. One thing I noticed is my brain kept trying to make the droplets too orderly, too even. Had to consciously force myself to try and make them not line up too much or be sized too similarly.

Edit: Think I'm getting there!
Edit2.png 973942739243.jpg
Edit: A liiiiitle more shadow:
4587957345.jpg

Last edited:

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
View attachment 3475281

I did some trial and error until I got pic related, mostly okay although shaped a little wrongly for where I tried to place it. Big ol' splat, here's the PNG of it if anyone wants to use it: View attachment 3475282

I used the curve pen to make a big droplet shape selection, filled that in with H/S/B:0/0/76, then pure white smaller droplets over that, grouped them, and put a layer above that turned into a clipping mask for the black underline. Then selected the 0/0/76 layer, layer masked it and used a soft brush at a largish size to remove roughly oval shapes from it. Used a hard round brush on the layer mask for the black underline. One thing I noticed is my brain kept trying to make the droplets too orderly, too even. Had to consciously force myself to try and make them not line up too much or be sized too similarly.

Edit: Think I'm getting there!
View attachment 3475531 View attachment 3475532
Edit: A liiiiitle more shadow:
View attachment 3475650
This only works with Photoshop and might not match the style but on SFMLab there's a tutorial on how to create cum in PS.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes