Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
What's with all the hate for ai "art" lol.
It's a love/hate sort of thing.

If you like it you love it. If you don't like it you hate it.

A lot of people have jumped on the AI bandwagon putting out a bunch of "AI artwork" of specific people or characters. Usually the only way I can tell who they are suppose to be is by their outfits or reading the name of the file.

Mdoyle1611

Aug 22, 2022
If people are unhappy with what I've been posting lately I'll stop. I appreciate the art style does not match SS7. I've been using AI simply to try to get different body positions for the girls, as I'm not a good enough artist to draw from scratch, there's only so much clipping of body parts I can do with the original art that exists to try to create an exact match.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
wait Mdoyle1611 have you been getting hate messages?

I mean personally what you posted is not my cup of tea but regardless I think it is admirable that you put effort into trying to make things to post here.
So under no circumstances would I be here telling you to stop.
If you enjoy doing it you should keep going.

Mdoyle1611

Aug 22, 2022
wait Mdoyle1611 have you been getting hate messages?

I mean personally what you posted is not my cup of tea but regardless I think it is admirable that you put effort into trying to make things to post here.
So under no circumstances would I be here telling you to stop.
If you enjoy doing it you should keep going.
Nah! No hate messages.

I'm just over sensitive at the moment due to personal stuff going on in RL. And I'm my own worst critic.

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
It's a love/hate sort of thing.

If you like it you love it. If you don't like it you hate it.

A lot of people have jumped on the AI bandwagon putting out a bunch of "AI artwork" of specific people or characters. Usually the only way I can tell who they are suppose to be is by their outfits or reading the name of the file.
I think you're forgetting that we are on a piracy site (even tho I didn't use someone's art I'm just writing prompts and seeing what I get). And also I'm willing to help game developer if they want my "art" for absolutely free i don't see a problem here.

Reactions: xMendoza

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
If people are unhappy with what I've been posting lately I'll stop. I appreciate the art style does not match SS7. I've been using AI simply to try to get different body positions for the girls, as I'm not a good enough artist to draw from scratch, there's only so much clipping of body parts I can do with the original art that exists to try to create an exact match.
I was sorely talking about the pieces that started appearing here rather recently, where the eyes in particular are giving me nightmares. For each (to me) okayish looking one, there are at least double the amount where the eyes are staring into the warp :HideThePain:

Like D the Meister already said, telling people to stop doing what they enjoy (no matter what i personally think of the endresults), is not something i intend to do. Especially, since this is all fanmade without any monetary gain sought whatsoever. You have been posting in this thread for over a year, i got some of your pieces saved in my "Fan Art Folder" as well.

So please, do carry on (y)

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
I was sorely talking about the pieces that started appearing here rather recently, where the eyes in particular are giving me nightmares. For each (to me) okayish looking one, there are at least double the amount where the eyes are staring into the warp :HideThePain:

Like D the Meister already said, telling people to stop doing what they enjoy (no matter what i personally think of the endresults), is not something i intend to do. Especially, since this is all fanmade without any monetary gain sought whatsoever. You have been posting in this thread for over a year, i got some of your pieces saved in my "Fan Art Folder" as well.

So please, do carry on (y)
The sub as far as I know is about SU and using sprites of the game to create new things to wait the next SU updates. It's not about sharing random arts of DC characters. it's why I feel that sharing 3D arts of my own 3D models of DC characters wouldn't fit. Especially when you could promote a business.

I thought it was a place for people wanting to see more of Sunset artstyle for the fans. Maybe it could be more fitting to create a new forum if it overshadows the sprites remix made by the fans.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Bro ain't no law in here saying that off topic things can not appear here every now and then (so personally I don't mind it lol).
At least as far as I am aware of..... though then again I am just a rando who writes here every now and then hoping to break Lovekraut out of rambo06's basement prision so he can also work on edits and the requests I ahve made again.

:KEK:

Lovekraut ma boy idunno how rambo06 bought off the entire squad but fear not the next troop is on the way.
:LUL:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I think you're forgetting that we are on a piracy site (even tho I didn't use someone's art I'm just writing prompts and seeing what I get). And also I'm willing to help game developer if they want my "art" for absolutely free i don't see a problem here.
I was speaking in general and not about any specific person.
For instance I do a regular search for Kim Possible art over at deviant art and the numbers of new people posting only AI pics that have no resemblance to KP is staggering. Yes, they are nice but they do not represent or resemble the character.

Kinda like if you want a doughnut and go to a doughnut store and order one but they give you a bagel. Should this make you happy?

Reactions: vi_surzhikov

rambo60

Jun 10, 2019
I was speaking in general and not about any specific person.
For instance I do a regular search for Kim Possible art over at deviant art and the numbers of new people posting only AI pics that have no resemblance to KP is staggering. Yes, they are nice but they do not represent or resemble the character.

Kinda like if you want a doughnut and go to a doughnut store and order one but they give you a bagel. Should this make you happy?
Do you wanna Kim in SU style?

Reactions: Emperor

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
All will be done in time. I'm thinking of maybe even continuing my fuck all night thing that I did with zatanna now that I have so many poses.
Wait, wait, wait... I'm kind of new to this thread. Fuck all night with Zatanna? It's like you can read my innermost thoughts! Where is this?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes