Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Inspired by another guy further up in the thread, and totally not reverse-engineering the pictures from metadata to the best of my abilities, here's some of the first-generation cast of Fire Emblem: Fates.

Sidenote, I need some help because the generated pictures have dull colors and during generation they're vibrant.
These are great!
Re the fading, it looks like your VAE isn't enabled (or isn't working if it is). Just use the standard 80000-mse, it should be fine. There's a tickbox somewhere in A1111 to force it to be used. Sorry, I don't have access to my PC so can't give exact instructions.
If it's already enabled, change checkpoints and then change back.

Reactions: bomg

bomg

May 16, 2017
These are great!
Re the fading, it looks like your VAE isn't enabled (or isn't working if it is). Just use the standard 80000-mse, it should be fine. There's a tickbox somewhere in A1111 to force it to be used. Sorry, I don't have access to my PC so can't give exact instructions.
If it's already enabled, change checkpoints and then change back.
Thank you so much, it did actually work! Now to redo what I've already done.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

bomg

May 16, 2017
Here's the cast of Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a confession to make, when I say what's next it's already done and I'm doing another, I just don't post as much because I don't want to spam the thread. So here's also the cast of Fire Emblem Engage. What I'm doing now, a mix and match of several of the games. As always SD just rebels against me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aldhelm

Apr 28, 2019
Decided on doing some Killerfrost(2).

View attachment 3459051 View attachment 3459047 View attachment 3459048

I hope I don't come across as dismissive but I rly want to encourage you to do it yourself :whistle: . Adding the Impreg-image is supereasy and adding some cum isn't that hard either. Here are some pngs as I used them in the images.

View attachment 3459075 View attachment 3459076
Seconding the guy above. Absolutely loving this Killer Frost set! I found these at first at a r34 site and actually thought these were made by Sunset haha.

Hate to be another "asker", but any chance for also adding a version with the cum + impregnation effects of these? :)

Wouldn't actually mind seeing even more Killer Frost (and Sasha Calle supergirl) material from you in general, haha

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes