• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Lovely! Now imagine most of the YJ girls in that style...you'd kill it. I'd like to think how they would show up in the game as well haha
Could make for funny situations and with the idea of the multiverse anything goes. I sometimes wonder who's to credit for the YJ-artstyle. I believe it's Phil Bourassa.

Another couple from Marvel, Black Widow & Mary Jane Watson. Also a final edit of Jean Grey (still not to happy with this one but its the best I can do).
Damn. That Cassie-BlackWidow works rly well. I'm so used to her MCU-look that sometimes I forget about her simpler yet beautiful spandex outfit.

And SPEAKING of Black Canary in an alley because of Ollie (and to a lesser extent, Bruce), here's a video edit I did:

(Hope it's not too off topic, all DC fans here).
Lol. Nice one. That's a LeetRR animation isn't it?

And I don't know if this is sacrilege but I think Canary's YJ face is better than her JLU face. Maybe next time Conner and will get a turn with her?
I was picturing Conner the whole time while doing this edit but there just wasn't enough space to fit the "S"-shirt into the image. Maybe I could draw it lying on the floor.

Also I was thinking about one more approach to the Donna dress:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obiously the real work (removing the stars, belt) still needs to be done but whe would be getting fairly close to the look in the comics.

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Still a WIP (Donna is still unchanged from my last attempt) but Cassie has an all-new look. I originally went for the blue dress but that texture was too difficult to emulate so I went for the black one. And I am loving it.

WonderSisters-1.jpg

Here they are next to their models:
WonderWhs.jpg

While I touch these up I got to thinking about completing the trilogy and began to wonder what THE Wonder Woman would wear with her (half) sisters.

Some options I came up with:
WW-Options.jpg

As Donna and Cassie already have RED and BLACK covered respectively, I was leaning towards white or blue for Diana (with other options.) Daddario SAG White was in the lead for a long time but after I realized Donna/Cassie are more ready for a nightclub that one fell, which put Daddario Blue and Daddario Orange in the lead for me. Then I saw Sweeney's Venice dress. The color might not fit but think if I made it blue it'd be perfect.

What do you guys think?

And which version of WW do you guys prefer? As you probably already know there are 3 versions of her:
PortraitVersions.jpg

It is! I did a lot of "Gamification" edits. Batman: Arkham had a lot of to draw from.

I was picturing Conner the whole time while doing this edit but there just wasn't enough space to fit the "S"-shirt into the image. Maybe I could draw it lying on the floor.
That or the computer showing something like Conner vs Dinah. But even if you only put a black shirt on him I think it'd be more than enough to let the audience know it's him. And not Green Arrow.

Also I was thinking about one more approach to the Donna dress:
Obiously the real work (removing the stars, belt) still needs to be done but whe would be getting fairly close to the look in the comics.
Love it. Great example of working smarter/more efficiently. I was wondering how you so smoothly changed the red pants to the red skirt. Do you have any suggestions for adding glasses? I think Batgirl is the only one with glasses in the game and they don't match the comics style Donna had. Should I try to pull from the actual JL/JLU show for that?

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
I was wondering how you so smoothly changed the red pants to the red skirt.

BTW that lace pattern on cassie looks sweat!

Do you have any suggestions for adding glasses? I think Batgirl is the only one with glasses in the game and they don't match the comics style Donna had. Should I try to pull from the actual JL/JLU show for that?
That's what I would do. Just use some reference.
glasses ref.jpg
Sunglasses are faily simple in that art-style. Probably start creating a simple black shape you like and than experiment with some highlights.

Agreed, does anyone has any suggestions/guides on how to improve it as I'm a complete beginner the simpler the better.
So I tried around a bit with mary jane.

stato44

Dec 1, 2018

BTW that lace pattern on cassie looks sweat!

That's what I would do. Just use some reference.
View attachment 1877653
Sunglasses are faily simple in that art-style. Probably start creating a simple black shape you like and than experiment with some highlights.

So I tried around a bit with mary jane.
Thank you so much, this is exactly the sort of help I was looking for.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Hmm can we get JohnDhimos' stuff in here? I remember they used to put their art in the main SU thread and Ik some people weren't a fan of the gay/parody stuff he'd put (I'm not a big fan personally) but I think it might as well go here, plus if they're actually putting in novel work I think it deserves to be shown off.

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Sweeney Venice, in White
I didn't get too much progress done but I did get started. I originally started with the dress's original color but I doubt I'll stick with it; I can't even tell if it's green or yellow. I hope to finish with white and blue versions.

What makes this one especially trick is the dress that covers the legs. Currently I pulled from Talia Nigthgown, Superwoman Yacht dress, and Hawkgirl Slave outfits to try and make it. It works to an extent but the textures between them don't mesh well. HOWEVER, that almost works in its favor because different flaps of the model dress have varying levels of transparency.

WW-Venice-WIP-01.jpg

Wallpapers:
Big fan of your wallpapers, Krull! I don't suppose you ever did one for Donna? And in her signature Black outfit by chance?

Sense the Venice Dress was dragging on I had the idea to do something a little easier. A recolor of Diana's business suit inspired by a look in Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. Or at least I think it's from the movie. I did a quick skim and I didn't see her wearing it. Was that outfit from a scene that was cut? Or was it in Justice League?

WW-BvS-White-WIP-1.jpg

And before you ask about the Wolf of Wall Street angle... I always liked the idea of Diana being seduced or getting played by business owners like Lex Luthor and Maxwell Lord. (Could you imagine Clark or Bruce walking in on her like that? ;) o_O)

The bottom dress isn't great but I think it looks decent thanks to some new tips I've learned from you guys here. I still haven't tried applying Rim Light yet so that will be next!

Soon we'll have the full Trinity of Wonder Whores.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Time for some Lobo-Lovin!

First all my edits of that wonderful WonderWoman bordello scene. (so far…)

SR7_fanedit_Huntress_ww_loboMB01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Roulette_ww_loboMB01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Vixen_ww_loboMB01.jpg

And an edit of Hawkgirls Lobo scene I did to extend the action with Diana.

WonderWoman_edit_Hawkgirl_Lobo.jpg

Since I spent the time to edit out Shayeras wings might as well do more of those. But first…

Last edited:

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Not much from me tonight. Didn't have much time to do any real editing so I put together a fairly quick one to a look a while back when she was an agent at the Department of Metahuman Affairs. I took Lovekraut's advice and scavenged the glasses from Roulette.

WW-BlackSuit.jpg

Needs some work still (forgot the ID card, for example) but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Was thinking about trying to make this one later.
ezgif-5-e1d1d02085.jpg

View attachment 1881109 View attachment 1881110 View attachment 1881113
Simply amazing. Love the background work for all three, matching their characters and even mixing up their neck positions. The And Lobo taking Roulette's glasses? Perfect pinch of comedy. Thank you for a surprise Huntress edit, she's been low-key for a while now.

And an edit of Hawgirls Lobo scene I did to extend the action with Diana.

View attachment 1881158

Since I spent the time to edit out Shayeras wings might as well do more of those. But first…
I imagine that took a decent amount of time but will make future edits INCREDIBLY more efficient to make.

"COMING UP NEXT"
...is that Copperhead?

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018

View attachment 1881109 View attachment 1881110 View attachment 1881113

And an edit of Hawkgirls Lobo scene I did to extend the action with Diana.

View attachment 1881158

The MAIN MAN is rockin!! very nice!
damn, he and Wonder woman make a really nice beauty and brute combo!
btw, nice detail of Lobo taking the shades from Rullete! loving it!

p.s at first I thought that was Krypto in the last teaser...

Reactions: Testerguy19

JonasTS

Nov 28, 2019
Still a WIP (Donna is still unchanged from my last attempt) but Cassie has an all-new look. I originally went for the blue dress but that texture was too difficult to emulate so I went for the black one. And I am loving it.

View attachment 1876792

Here they are next to their models:
View attachment 1876794

While I touch these up I got to thinking about completing the trilogy and began to wonder what THE Wonder Woman would wear with her (half) sisters.

Some options I came up with:
View attachment 1876845

As Donna and Cassie already have RED and BLACK covered respectively, I was leaning towards white or blue for Diana (with other options.) Daddario SAG White was in the lead for a long time but after I realized Donna/Cassie are more ready for a nightclub that one fell, which put Daddario Blue and Daddario Orange in the lead for me. Then I saw Sweeney's Venice dress. The color might not fit but think if I made it blue it'd be perfect.

What do you guys think?

And which version of WW do you guys prefer? As you probably already know there are 3 versions of her:
View attachment 1876855

It is! I did a lot of "Gamification" edits. Batman: Arkham had a lot of to draw from.

That or the computer showing something like Conner vs Dinah. But even if you only put a black shirt on him I think it'd be more than enough to let the audience know it's him. And not Green Arrow.

Love it. Great example of working smarter/more efficiently. I was wondering how you so smoothly changed the red pants to the red skirt. Do you have any suggestions for adding glasses? I think Batgirl is the only one with glasses in the game and they don't match the comics style Donna had. Should I try to pull from the actual JL/JLU show for that?
Cassie with that Taylor Swift dress looks amazing!

Reactions: Testerguy19

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
damn, he and Wonder woman make a really nice beauty and brute combo!
Yeah. I like the thought of our themyscirian warrior princess being the only one able to handle him - and/or the other way around.

p.s at first I thought that was Krypto in the last teaser...
Now you‘re giving me ideas. Krypto the super furry.
So I was looking up images of him to see how I could draw him. Doing this I learned that next month is the release of his own videogame . Ok… that‘s a thing that exist °_°

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes