Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I could get an AI to produce the poses and shading style I wanted consistently the way I see it in my brain in Sunset’s style/proportions I’d post it here with no remorse. I only bother with photoshop to customize/tweak it until it stops irritating my eyes to the best of my ability and free time. You’re annoying and I’m ignore listing you now.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Still not really relevant to this thread, but I figured I'd share an idea I had for the 'S' logo...

Also, my current take on Kara from DC Superhero Girls! Could be fun in the SR7 style...

(cue Nicole Sullivan voiceover)

SuuuperrrGiiirrl!

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
If I could get an AI to produce the poses and shading style I wanted consistently the way I see it in my brain in Sunset’s style/proportions I’d post it here with no remorse. I only bother with photoshop to customize/tweak it until it stops irritating my eyes to the best of my ability and free time. You’re annoying and I’m ignore listing you now.
Good to see someone with similar mindset like me.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Any news on a new art-pack, including the Temiscira assets? At least including the Grail sex scene.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Any news on a new art-pack, including the Temiscira assets? At least including the Grail sex scene.
I'll see what I can do this evening. It will just be from the Themyscira Standalone as otherwise the current sprite rip is up to date.
I'll do the same in future with any other standalones they release.

EDIT:
OK, done

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yes, AI renders have moved to AI SU fanart. Not much there yet, but hopefully there can be two successful threads
To be clear, as the person that kicked off this thread, I was good with keeping all SU related fanart here, including AI art, but of course others have other ideas.

So going forward, if your AI art still matches up with the SU Sprite art decently, I think it's still fine to post it here. You could post in one thread and then copy the pic URL and post it in the other thread I suppose (so that you aren't uploading to the servers twice), but some might accuse you of fishing for extra likes, so that's your call.

I just think that if the AI sprites someone chooses to create are mostly indistinguishable from the ingame sprites, this is a good home for them. Not up to me though!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes