Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah. I like the thought of our themyscirian warrior princess being the only one able to handle him - and/or the other way around.

Now you‘re giving me ideas. Krypto the super furry.
So I was looking up images of him to see how I could draw him. Doing this I learned that next month is the release of his own videogame . Ok… that‘s a thing that exist °_°
same here. that's why I think Superman and Wonder Woman are a good match.
but if you go with beauty and the beast type, then Lobo is a good candidate.

btw, have you heard of a artist/writer name Ksennin? he has amazing stories about Wonder Woman and unusual mates, the most popular for him is Krypto... the other being Etrigen, then Lobo, Darkseid etc.etc.

monkey55

Jan 27, 2021
Lovekraut I don't know if you do requests but I'd love some Galatea and Superman edits and/or Superman and Supergirl edits. I love your work regardless though.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Here's a behind the scenes look at my Galatea edit, showing all the pictures used to create it.

I'm not an artist, but with Sunsetriders7 having already done the heavy lifting by drawing this stuff, I was able to piece together different parts to create a new scenario.

All you need to create your own scenarios are Photoshop, the Something Unlimited Asset Pack, imagination and patience.
So if you want to see character X with character Y in position Z, just get to work and post your results here!

Behind The Scenes.png

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Here's a behind the scenes look at my Galatea edit, showing all the pictures used to create it.
Dude.... I mean it was obvious you put effort into that piece but holy hell...
And I totally agree with the rest of your post. It's like SR7 created a box full of lewd lego pieces you "just" have to put together.

I wanna see more of roulette
Can I request someone commandeer Crush's sex scene and rework it with Superwoman?
Lovekraut I don't know if you do requests but I'd love some Galatea and Superman edits and/or Superman and Supergirl edits. I love your work regardless though.
computer-cat.gif
I HAVE ANOTHER ROULETTE IN THE WORKS - WAS ALREADY EDITING CRUSH SEX SECENE AND I LOVE SUPERWOMAN SO WHY NOT - A POLITE "NO" ON SUPERGIRL BUT GALATEA/SUPERMAN SURE ALSO THX

btw, have you heard of a artist/writer name Ksennin? he has amazing stories about Wonder Woman and unusual mates, the most popular for him is Krypto... the other being Etrigen, then Lobo, Darkseid etc.etc.
Awesome stuff! THX!

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
Dude.... I mean it was obvious you put effort into that piece but holy hell...
And I totally agree with the rest of your post. It's like SR7 created a box full of lewd lego pieces you "just" have to put together.

View attachment 1886152
I HAVE ANOTHER ROULETTE IN THE WORKS - WAS ALREADY EDITING CRUSH SEX SECENE AND I LOVE SUPERWOMAN SO WHY NOT - A POLITE "NO" ON SUPERGIRL BUT GALATEA/SUPERMAN SURE ALSO THX

Awesome stuff! THX!
If it's anything like your Hermes/WW edit, can't wait

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
SR7_fanedit_Vixen_Bronzetiger_lois_an1_n.jpg SR7_fanedit_Vixen_Wildcat_lois_an1_n.jpg

So the character I was teasing the other day is Bronzetiger who used to date Vixen. There are semi- and full-furry versions of him and I went with the latter. While reading up on Vixen I came across a panel with some BlackPanther look-alike and it took me ages to figure out that's Wildcat/Tomcat son of the Wildcat who trained Canary. And since I already created the base for one big cat I just edited some more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monkey55
Since some of my Wonder/Superwoman edits where based on Galatea I just reverted those for now.
SR7_fanedit_galaAN1_superman_3.jpg SR7_fanedit_galaAN1_superman_1.jpg SR7_fanedit_galaAN1_superman_2.jpg
Furthermore I have some other Galatea-edits in the works and when I come around finishing those I'll think about doing some alternate Superman versions.

Edit:
So I was just thinking it would be cool for Superman to invite the ladies over to the fortress of solitude.
SR7_fanedit_galaAN1_fortress of solitude_ww.jpg SR7_fanedit_galaAN1_fortress of solitude.jpg SR7_fanedit_galaAN1_fortress of solitude_sw.jpg

Last edited:

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lovekraut and Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Amazing and clean work as always but I particularly love the Fortress of Solitude and Watchtower edits.

o_O
:eek:
:love:

Thank you, Krull, bro of bros

Also, can we create voting polls on this forum?
Had to do a small edit to correct the name.

Reactions: TO9x2

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Sweeney Venice, in White
I was going to be lazy and not do a white variant but since you asked so nicely... Ta-da!

Here we are, the Sydney Sweeney Venice dress in the original green(?), blue, and white! It's a real smorgasbord of textures and costume pulls from other characters but here it is, at last.

Venice-WIP-comparison-2.jpg

I experimented with the front of the dress so let me know which you prefer. The transparency of the model dress varies depending on the piece of the actual attire so I tried to recreate that with some of the different dress drapes. And I didn't realize this until I put it together but I think her leg might be a little TOO big. (Which will be an easy fix, at least.)

Which of the four versions do you guys prefer?

Most voted versions will be added to the WONDER WHORES image to complete the trilogy.

I know there's no reason for S7 to do so but working on these costume edits made me wish he drew the ENTIRE body, head to toe; I want to include the high heels! :LOL:

And man, I am NOT looking forward to trying to apply this to the sex act images :cry: I'll probably have to recreate everything for each one from scratch. ....If only it were a 3D model that could be applied to other 3d models

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 1887503 View attachment 1887504

So the character I was teasing the other day is Bronzetiger who used to date Vixen. There are semi- and full-furry versions of him and I went with the latter. While reading up on Vixen I came across a panel with some BlackPanther look-alike and it took me ages to figure out that's Wildcat/Tomcat son of the Wildcat who trained Canary. And since I already created the base for one big cat I just edited some more.

monkey55
Since some of my Wonder/Superwoman edits where based on Galatea I just reverted those for now.
View attachment 1887511 View attachment 1887513 View attachment 1887514
Furthermore I have some other Galatea-edits in the works and when I come around finishing those I'll think about doing some alternate Superman versions.

Edit:
So I was just thinking it would be cool for Superman to invite the ladies over to the fortress of solitude.
View attachment 1887547 View attachment 1887548 View attachment 1887549

Fanfuckingtastic!!!

oh man, I remember Wildcat's son from Justice Society. didn't he like have a thing for Black Canary?

btw, I am very much liking this Superman edits and his Fortress of Sexitude!!

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Which of the four versions do you guys prefer?
Tough choice. I think I prefer the green color of A and the more solid front of C.

I could make an attempt to draw the rest of her legs if you want.

Given all the content you already created I think you could do a lot with transformation tools/liquify/etc when applying the dresses to sex poses. But yeah, sometimes redrawing is faster.

oh man, I remember Wildcat's son from Justice Society. didn't he like have a thing for Black Canary?
I can't say but they would definitely make a nice pair. I was reading that the Wildcats were completely sidelined since the last reboot but who knows if that's even true anymore.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Hmm maybe a bit more niche but could I request an edit for some fmg (female muscle growth) stuff for someone like Galatea or Artemis?

Galatea for all her workout stuff I think should have more flexing and posing type scenes and whatnot. Or maybe show her power in like Amazon position stuff.

Artemis is super fit but she is drawn as very thin so I’d just like to see her get a bit bulkier and more muscular, just a personal thing.

Ik zenzaxaznez did a great job with the Galatea edit earlier I just wanted to give some ideas for another edit for anyone who might be interested.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 1887503 View attachment 1887504

monkey55
View attachment 1887511 View attachment 1887513 View attachment 1887514

Edit:
View attachment 1887547 View attachment 1887548 View attachment 1887549
Fantastic Vixen edits! The animal theme works wonders with her, and the scratch marks elevate the picture further.
They're really fucking like animals!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes