Some random renders

IZnoGouD

Dec 22, 2016
It takes me at least 4h to make a render in a full scenario, but a simple male model its taking me 15 to 25 minutes, but a female up to 30/40 minutes...
I hope i can get my hands on a decent machine so i can work properly...
This took 8 minutes (I tried to add godray but it sure will take a hour to render)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krull and john8555

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@john8555 I assume the 2 on the left are supposed to be teens and the ones to the right are the parents/adults?

If so - growth hormones have been very generous with the kids :D

john8555

Apr 27, 2017
@john8555 I assume the 2 on the left are supposed to be teens and the ones to the right are the parents/adults?

If so - growth hormones have been very generous with the kids :D
yeah still working on characters trying to make them look more realistic but your right i should change the kids and yes the right side is the mom and her bf

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Then dont change them - if its the bf then the height genes could be from a tall father. They look great

john8555

Apr 27, 2017
Then dont change them - if its the bf then the height genes could be from a tall father. They look great
i made a few changes on the kids but the son i can't take the muscular off unless i change body and that one is the most realistic one i have so i'll try to find new hd textures and stuff pic2.png

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I just mentioned it because human beings tend to associate things different when given some optical input. Without any graphic the user will make a picture in their minds - the second you add any kind of graphic users will associate those and compare story to graphics. Its one of the reasons why FreeCities didn't have any graphics for a long time i.e.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
...the son i can't take the muscular off unless i change body...
The muscle details are most probably coming from a normal or displacement map, you can edit them (with an image editor), or just remove them.

john8555

Apr 27, 2017
The muscle details are most probably coming from a normal or displacement map, you can edit them (with an image editor), or just remove them.
i'm still a noobie on rendering and creating games but i'll go check for a image editor and try to figure it out and also in settings thx for the reply

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Name: Amy Price
Relationship: Mom

Mom-2500it.jpg

Reactions: stoper

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
God have mercy with them - i can only imagine the back pain they have to endure with those in the front :D