Some random renders

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I am not kidding you - her face looks just like my Latin teacher from back in the days

Reactions: stoper

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
very nicely done and the answer to my unasked question how that thing is supposed to be 'handeled' :D

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
very nicely done and the answer to my unasked question how that thing is supposed to be 'handeled' :D
Thanks for liking!
Oh, and it can be handled some other ways too! ;)
Working on it with V7 new Gens morph called "Monster gape"... It fits. lol

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
As you can see, it also fits perfectly well in a big sister's nicely stretched-out mouth...

sissuck.jpg

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You definitly need a doctor in your game for all those dislocated jaws etc ;)

Speaking of doctor:

The Psychologist (loosely modelled after )

the doctor.jpg

Reactions: Krull and EpicLust

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You got rid of the noise. She is a classy one and the light is great - i think i need to take a refresher on Latin classes.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Surprise guest appearance: Sonico ... as 'The singing maid'
Sonico1.jpg

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Let me continue to contribute to this great thread with a titfuck image from the mini incest game/VN I'm currently working on... aunttitfuck.jpg

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@watdapakisdis Dont change the eyebrows - she actually looks a little bit like that way

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
wow your renderings are great, so realistic as well. I am wondering what GPU you use? :happyblush

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
wow your renderings are great, so realistic as well. I am wondering what GPU you use? :happyblush
It is not a pure DAZ render. He applies some afterwork. If you check his deviant he lists all used software etc

Reactions: Silver

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I have two cards - 980Ti and Titan Xp. Better cards give you just faster rendering tho', they don't contribute to the quality. The only case in which a weaker GPU can be a handicap, is when you have complex scenes (with multiple characters and props) and you go beyond the video RAM capacity of your card.

Also, like @toolkitxx mentioned, I do some postwork to the renders. Nothing fancy - brightness correction, sharpness and often a color filter with NIK Collection. Here's the clean render of the image above, if you're interested in seeing the difference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krull