4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Honestly, we should only really consider the game abandoned on June 24th and onward, since that would be 6 months after the latest update from the dev. (Life update, dunno when 0.10.4e released.)
That fair enough, there were some talk on discord about some of the mods devs receiving news from Tvalle ( around mid/late april) saying he was still working on an update but it's true that the fact we don't know what was actually said and that Tvalle himself didn't say anything (be it on discord or Patreon) since December kinda throw doubt on the whole conversation being real in the first place.

Of course i have seen games being updated after a bigger hiatus then this, even with devs in full radio silence, so we can still hope to have news even if we shouldn't take that as granted.

HornyLex

Jan 30, 2024
That fair enough, there were some talk on discord about some of the mods devs receiving news from Tvalle ( around mid/late april) saying he was still working on an update but it's true that the fact we don't know what was actually said and that Tvalle himself didn't say anything (be it on discord or Patreon) since December kinda throw doubt on the whole conversation being real in the first place.

Of course i have seen games being updated after a bigger hiatus then this, even with devs in full radio silence, so we can still hope to have news even if we shouldn't take that as granted.
Those talks is more like bullshit. If there were any news tvalle post it, but there is no news or post.

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
Has anyone managed to make the autothrust feature be more aggresive? Autosex can be configured more extensively but it doesnt seem to work in custom positions?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I see reading previous posts that I'm not the only one having that issue, but no matter what i do, I can't seem to level up.

I'm probably two weeks into the game, and still level 1, ratings don't seem to influence the appearance of the models either. The very few good looking ones I gave a good rating were very early into the game, and now it's freak show after freak show, I'm talking Bethesda randomizer meets bath of acid freaks, and I wish I could pur the acid in my eyes.

What am i doing wrong?

Also, for some reasons, 99% of the models are Asian, even though the few good looking models with high rating weren't.

I played Vanilla, where I had a good diversity of models, but still couldn't level up, and what I described above was with Monkey, but without changing any settings.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes