4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
I see reading previous posts that I'm not the only one having that issue, but no matter what i do, I can't seem to level up.

I'm probably two weeks into the game, and still level 1, ratings don't seem to influence the appearance of the models either. The very few good looking ones I gave a good rating were very early into the game, and now it's freak show after freak show, I'm talking Bethesda randomizer meets bath of acid freaks, and I wish I could pur the acid in my eyes.

What am i doing wrong?

Also, for some reasons, 99% of the models are Asian, even though the few good looking models with high rating weren't.

I played Vanilla, where I had a good diversity of models, but still couldn't level up, and what I described above was with Monkey, but without changing any settings.
the rating part of the game is utter crap and isnt even working properly. Just download the cheats make your own character and fuck em.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
the rating part of the game is utter crap and isnt even working properly. Just download the cheats make your own character and fuck em.
Meh, if the core of the game doesn't work, i won't waste my time on it then, it was fun for the few hours i spent on it, but time to move on.

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
I 100% agree, but I play games to play games.
If the core of the game doesn't work, I'm not playing a game, I'm just looking at what it allows to show me.
in hindsight dont play it cuz once you try it youll curse the dev for abandoning this unpolished gem. No other game comes close to SMA... this makes me sad again. :cry:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Well, there is always hope the modding community will continue it or it might inspire someone to make something similar.

Like a paper please with SMA undressing and sexing, just throwing the idea out there. (please, someone do it.)

• Hey there
Reactions: titaniusx

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
I see reading previous posts that I'm not the only one having that issue, but no matter what i do, I can't seem to level up.

I'm probably two weeks into the game, and still level 1, ratings don't seem to influence the appearance of the models either. The very few good looking ones I gave a good rating were very early into the game, and now it's freak show after freak show, I'm talking Bethesda randomizer meets bath of acid freaks, and I wish I could pur the acid in my eyes.

What am i doing wrong?

Also, for some reasons, 99% of the models are Asian, even though the few good looking models with high rating weren't.

I played Vanilla, where I had a good diversity of models, but still couldn't level up, and what I described above was with Monkey, but without changing any settings.
Just curious if your game is up to date, with all mods up to date as well as the needed files for them...

I personally had the same issue because I was treating my modded game like vanilla and playing the old interview game (first option top of main menu), this was the reason I couldn't level up.

The fix for me was to play the new interview games (bottom of main menu) and create my own profiles so that the models would be closer to what is desired, and it works fine...the rating system also works in the new game modes and my models come out pretty damn good without cheating even though sometimes I may cheat just to bypass the system out of curiosity with some models....but so far 95% of most models for me are breakable very fast without cheating, and levelling up works.

I just unlocked my 3rd profile leveling up for interviews.

Try the new modes if your not already and hopefully it'll work out.

Reactions: lnomsim

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Just curious if your game is up to date, with all mods up to date as well as the needed files for them...

I personally had the same issue because I was treating my modded game like vanilla and playing the old interview game (first option top of main menu), this was the reason I couldn't level up.

The fix for me was to play the new interview games (bottom of main menu) and create my own profiles so that the models would be closer to what is desired, and it works fine...the rating system also works in the new game modes and my models come out pretty damn good without cheating even though sometimes I may cheat just to bypass the system out of curiosity with some models....but so far 95% of most models for me are breakable very fast without cheating, and levelling up works.

I just unlocked my 3rd profile leveling up for interviews.

Try the new modes if your not already and hopefully it'll work out.
Yeah, the game and mods are up to date. (but I only use monkey to load a custom scene, the default office sucks big time)
And I also use the default career mode.

I'll try what you say, thanks.

Reactions: M925Ya

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Yeah, the game and mods are up to date. (but I only use monkey to load a custom scene, the default office sucks big time)
And I also use the default career mode.

I'll try what you say, thanks.
yea, so you select "custom story", then uncheck single mode and select any of the "story packages" (agency game or homework etc.) and try interviewing there...i haven't tried doctors for leveling up but it is different.

13h12

Nov 19, 2017
anyone know if there is a vr mod for this game, as it seems like it would be pretty good in VR. As you can use the camera and take pics and so. Sounds like it would be good. And seeing them up close and using your hands compared to that weird wonky one. lol

Anyone see any mod or something close to it. If the hands cant be used i can understand but the head tracking would be a big up as well.

HornyLex

Jan 30, 2024
Well, there is always hope the modding community will continue it or it might inspire someone to make something similar.

Like a paper please with SMA undressing and sexing, just throwing the idea out there. (please, someone do it.)
Haha no hope.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Ok, I tried the custom story, and it kind of sucks.
A lot of interactions are missing (partial nudity/stripping, custom poses), and the task list in the left corner doesn't reset between models, and prevent using the rating window.

Also, for some reasons, the "better hand control" mod is actually way worse than the janky vanilla hands. My character either look like he is afraid of touching or will deliver slaps after slaps.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
wich is better? SMA 0.10.1a or the actual version? Should I upgrade to the latest version or should I stay on 0.10.1a?

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Ok, I tried the custom story, and it kind of sucks.
A lot of interactions are missing (partial nudity/stripping, custom poses), and the task list in the left corner doesn't reset between models, and prevent using the rating window.

Also, for some reasons, the "better hand control" mod is actually way worse than the janky vanilla hands. My character either look like he is afraid of touching or will deliver slaps after slaps.
thats odd i don't have any of those issues besides the occasional weird animations that look retarded lol mine allows the partial stripping, probably because i do it by hand, i don't mind it and have no issues as i don't really have a choice in this game, I'd play something else but nah im good

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes