• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Muietalpos

Jan 31, 2020
Is there a way to have cowgirl / reverse cowgirl sex with the models? Or some sort of variation with the models on top? Can't seem to find such an option in the game. Is it maybe possible through mods? I saw there was a custom lotus pose, figured I could use that. But I can't get the MC to lie on the ground, so that doesn't work.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
There was a guy on Discord suggesting that the developer is actually working on the game still and a release is penned for release soon though, I cannot find his post anymore... I will scour Discord for it and share it here.

I personally do believe the developer may have taken a longer break, but after many months without an update and no information is kind of, concerning to say the least. Just hoping the dev is okay and they return.

Found it -

1715212752424.png

• Haha
Reactions: srg91 and ryvee

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
There was a guy on Discord suggesting that the developer is actually working on the game still and a release is penned for release soon though, I cannot find his post anymore... I will scour Discord for it and share it here.

I personally do believe the developer may have taken a longer break, but after many months without an update and no information is kind of, concerning to say the least. Just hoping the dev is okay and they return.

Found it -

View attachment 3616971
interesting, but so I was under the impression he worked alone, so if it's just a modders update then so be it, better than nothing and so far I love what they did with the current mods and status of game.

does he have people working for him? because the comment isn't really telling us about the author distinctively, and just commenting on the modders that are most likely a part of TValles discord.

Last edited:

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Is there a way to have cowgirl / reverse cowgirl sex with the models? Or some sort of variation with the models on top? Can't seem to find such an option in the game. Is it maybe possible through mods? I saw there was a custom lotus pose, figured I could use that. But I can't get the MC to lie on the ground, so that doesn't work.
there's a pose pack at the beginning of discussion at the download section, but i only got girls to autosex changing their traits using monkey. some poses worked, others im uncertain.

Last edited:

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
...and I said what I said; he never said not to tell him "not another game" lol. My reply basically says "no there isn't, but maybe try this..." not complicated.
I wouldnt count on non native english speakers understanding implied language ;)

iaminyourhouse

Aug 10, 2020
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to make the girl move during sex. I've adjusted the autosex settings in BetterExperience and Monkey, I've used the 'sluttify'-button, nothing seems to work.
The only time they do move (sometimes) is when they're cumming. Other than that, they stay still. Any tips?

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to make the girl move during sex. I've adjusted the autosex settings in BetterExperience and Monkey, I've used the 'sluttify'-button, nothing seems to work.
The only time they do move (sometimes) is when they're cumming. Other than that, they stay still. Any tips?
teh pink bar should be higher than middle and the red bar in it should be aperant.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
interesting, but so I was under the impression he worked alone, so if it's just a modders update then so be it, better than nothing and so far I love what they did with the current mods and status of game.

does he have people working for him? because the comment isn't really telling us about the author distinctively, and just commenting on the modders that are most likely a part of TValles discord.
It'd rather be likely he doesn't have a team but rather would inform modders that an update is underway to ensure they have the latest knowledge about upcoming changes. This is actually something really nice since it means mods can be easily and quickly updated to prevent issue down the road.

The effort, time and passion that's gone into the BE mod alone is impressive - it would understandably piss off the developer if he was unaware of any major overhauls to the engine were coming and he was not aware beforehand - in this game, since modding is a HUGE part of enhancing the experience, hence the name for "Better Experience" - it would make absolute sense for a developer to keep any mod teams in the loop - and furthermore, potentially expand his options for bringing on new development talent since it's clear those modders know a thing or two about Unity development and modding.

Overall, I'm excited to see an update on this title since it's been 7/8 months or so since anything was updated and, while the developer did say I think back in December that he's taking a break, it is my understanding that he's still in active development. So, to lean into that - if he's been developing since December - we should hopefully see a big update with a nice changelog to go with it.

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
Hi guys, are there something like pantyhose or new stockings in this game?
yup with mods, like the nice laura underwears, chongsam outfits, etc... check sections on main page + discord pinned posts ;)
you can start with This

Last edited:

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
Autosex can define max/min intercourse, but as long as you penetrate a (consenting) model in the right angle, she may move by herself, increasing pleasure, no ? Some custom poses may not be recognized tho.
Don't forget the male moving option with BetterExperience mod while hitting space key. Sometimes you can make the both moving at the same time. Cheers

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes