• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

bmp

Jun 23, 2017
I'm also only saying what others have before me.
Yeah in other words, you're not really adding anything important or relevant.

Does the creator deserve support at this point? No

Does this game still have ton of functionality, supports mods, and still has a community working on said mods to improve the game? Yes.

Silly to be so worried about plugging in the Abandoned tag, especially when the current game, like I said earlier, has more content than most of the shit that gets "completed" here.

Putting an abandoned tag on a game in here is only going to lead less and less people to play it, which turns into less people making characters and mods for the game, which is why I even decided to post here in the first place. Stop dooming games you don't want to play, and instead just put a notice in the thread it's been on hiatus and there's a chance the creator isn't coming back so this may be the finished product.

cohenthebarbarian

Apr 3, 2023
Those who crticize this game don't know what they're talking about! Go to game's discord. Go to #mods section. Download the "homework" mod by Commonfactory (pinned). Also download Monkey and BE mods (links pinned). Launch the game. Go to custom stories and Select Homework 2.9.2. Play! Nut x 15 times! Then nut some more... Finally come back here and tell me if you still find anything to complain about!
This mod is awesome.

Reactions: Petro666

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
I loaded this but poses are impossible to determine. There seems to be hundreds of possibilities which make it unable to display the pose title.
They should've been put in the custom pose tab, or only available at the location they're meant for. Every pose at once is just too much

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Yo can someone please send me discord link, thanks papa.
Read first page of this thread, go to the patreon page, then click on the "about" page on the patreon site.

How freeking lazy are you to read?

Whatever. Another person who cannot read.

Feel sorry for you.

Reactions: DevSteve

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021

Does the creator deserve support at this point? No

Does this game still have ton of functionality, supports mods, and still has a community working on said mods to improve the game? Yes.

Silly to be so worried about plugging in the Abandoned tag, especially when the current game, like I said earlier, has more content than most of the shit that gets "completed" here.

Putting an abandoned tag on a game in here is only going to lead less and less people to play it, which turns into less people making characters and mods for the game, which is why I even decided to post here in the first place. Stop dooming games you don't want to play, and instead just put a notice in the thread it's been on hiatus and there's a chance the creator isn't coming back so this may be the finished product.
Dear oh dear...

Nobody here is stopping you from playing a dead abandoned game, so get over yourself.

Set to ignore.

Werker

Nov 23, 2018
Read first page of this thread, go to the patreon page, then click on the "about" page on the patreon site.

How freeking lazy are you to read?

Whatever. Another person who cannot read.

Feel sorry for you.
The invite on patreon is invalid/broken (somehow?) and nobody has posted a permanent new one.

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
Why does it say "v0.10.4e"?
The latest version on patreon is v0.10.4d.
Or did the dev ditch patreon without notice and is uploading new stuff elsewhere?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Why does it say "v0.10.4e"?
The latest version on patreon is v0.10.4d.
Or did the dev ditch patreon without notice and is uploading new stuff elsewhere?
Dont know for sure, but another reason why I believe games should be locked or set as abandoned. It's risky because game releases can be skewed by false releases.

According to discord, the last official release announced by the dev was SMA 1.10.4d in August 2023.

I have seen version e posted on another forum as well so can only assume it's fake, as there's no log of changes.

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
Dont know for sure, but another reason why I believe games should be locked or set as abandoned. It's risky because game releases can be skewed by false releases.

According to discord, the last official release announced by the dev was SMA 1.10.4d in August 2023.

I have seen version e posted on another forum as well so can only assume it's fake, as there's no log of changes.
Nevermind, "e" is correct. The dev just didn't pin the version 1.10.4e in September, so 1.10.4d is still the first post you see on petreon.

I thought I had version d, but it turns out my version is way older. Guess it's time to sub again to get the newest version.
I've read that there's a mod called "homework" which is supposed to be great.

Reactions: WakamoSato

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Nevermind, "e" is correct. The dev just didn't pin the version 1.10.4e in September, so 1.10.4d is still the first post you see on petreon.

I thought I had version d, but it turns out my version is way older. Guess it's time to sub again to get the newest version.
I've read that there's a mod called "homework" which is supposed to be great.
Strange he didnt pin in on Discord too then....

Good to know though.. cheers.

fapmen69

Jul 4, 2019
i have a question regarding the abandoned tag , isent it just a tag , if that is the case , why would people care if it is or not taged as such ?

Reactions: IXL

bmp

Jun 23, 2017
i have a question regarding the abandoned tag , isent it just a tag , if that is the case , why would people care if it is or not taged as such ?
Abandoned tag will turn off new people from playing the game, and when the game has mod potential and a sharing scene, it basically dooms it. How often would you search for a new game with the abandoned tag on it?

Why would people care to push the tag? Because they have nothing better to do and think their opinion is important, lol.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Exactly... Simply put, it helps stop people asking the same question over and over and over though. Further, it gives a good heads up that if you patreon the game dev, its unlikely you will get anything in return such as an update release because its been dropped for 9 months. Thats all. Those that want to keep the game open should support it as a patreon (like I have for over 2 years) and then see how you get on going nowhere.

Doesnt stop anyone playing it still, nor would locking the thread either.

Some just get more upset for no reason, who probably never put a penny into it either.

Last edited:
Reactions: DevSteve

Johan7

Nov 12, 2023
This game look really complicated, but good.

So far my biggest problem is that no matter what I try, i cannot seem to be able to fuck (mouth, vagina) any girl more than once.

And that once usually is very disappointing, like it randomly slips out due to some glitch and you can never do it with that girl again. even if you spend 20 minutes fine tuning the position it just never goes in again.

anal doesn't seem to have an "animated" fuck entirely? Or maybe i just couldn't trigger it.

Also calibrating oral sex is frustrating, because the girls keeps trying to catch it and fails miserably, completely throwing herself off-position every time.

Can you guys help me with any of this?

fapmen69

Jul 4, 2019
i understand now , i see a lot of modding potential , and from what i saw the creator post on discord , about chad incel beta stuff , and about taking people out the gene pool , wild stuff he is prob dealing with some mental problems parhaps he dosent feel that well ... id feel preaty discuraged if i had people ask if my project is abandoned daily ngl... ,thanks you for the A to my Q BMP and IXL

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes